加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 中国地质大学武汉05年英语听力
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2011-12-07   
来源于 考博试题 分类

中国地质大学武汉05年英语听力

1.                       speaker A Y nZiT e@  
Like a lot of little boys, I used to like to play soldiers. Sooner or later, most boys lose their interest in what soldiers do, but I never did. After I graduated from a college, I joined the army , which is where I have had my career for the past fifteen years. At the moment, I am in charge of about 80 men. Actually 80 men and women, because some of the soldiers I command are female. CJI ~_3+K  
2.                       speaker B ete.!*=  
in the modern world, millions of people travel everyday. Of course, when they are away from home, they want to stay in a nice, comfortable place. That’s where I come into the picture. I am in charge of  a huge facility with 500 rooms. Most of our customers are businessmen. When they actually check in, they want to make it absolutely certain of getting a good room and good service. My job is to make sure that my staff make them happy. sp`Dvqx0  
3.       Speaker C ^Zp>G{QL{  
I wasn’t too good in school, but fortunately I have a skill that guarantees that I now have a lot of work. When I was young, I was fascinated by machines. I love to take them apart and put them back together. Now I am making my living by installing them, or more often, by repairing them. X[TR3[1}  
4.       speaker D Wo ,?+I  
The human mind is what I study. People sometimes think I am a sort of physician. But in fact my job has no connection with medicine. I do research on the mental aspect of human life. And sometimes clients pay me for advice. My work always has something to do with the mind, the thinking or human motivation. { [>Kob1  
5.       speaker E "C3/T&F  
some scientists are so fascinated by animals. Well, I am fascinated by animals, but the ones I study have mostly disappeared. That’s because I am studying for ancient forms of life, usually by analyzing fossils. I spend a good deal of time looking for fossils which are more common than most people think. Fossils can be tiny. They don’t have to be preserved bones of dinosaurs . {FTqu.  
6.       speaker F /H+a0`/  
After I got out of a law school, I practiced law for two decades. Then I was appointed to my present position. I no longer argue legal cases. Instead, I listen to them as I supervise trials. I preside over a criminal court so on most days I listen to lawyers asking questions of witnesses. But I  am not the one to decide whether a person is guilty or not . in our system of justice ,that is the job of jury. N)>ID(}F1  
7.       Speaker G GowH]MO  
Most people like movies, but if you watch them as many as I do, you might not find them so interesting. My job is to tell people which new movies are worth watching, which are not. Of course, that means I offer them my opinion, which they can pay attention to or ignore, as they like. I have to write reviews of movies, even including the ones that I can tell in just five minutes are awful. 1@=po)Hnp  
8.       Speaker H C2)2)  
You can think of me as both an artist and a businessman. I try to make money by providing people with music they enjoy listening to. I record the songs I sing in the studio. And then the company I work with produces a tape or disc for the market. I usually don’t write the songs, I just perform them. Occasionally, my group and I gave live concerts, which helped to boost our sales. u a `RJ  
9.       Speaker I & "B=/-(  
I am fond of animals, and I was always good at science in school , so it seems natural for me to enter this profession.  Sometimes people ask me if I would rather have human patients. But the truth is that I really enjoy the sick animals that I treat in my clinic. Even though they can’t talk, they can tell the doctor a lot if  he or she knows what to look for. .XhrCi Z  
10.   speaker J K'I#W lg  
planes, planes, planes. I am on them all the time. I am luck though. I speak four languages. I am always assigned to international routes. And I move a lot from route to route depending on where I am needed. The worst route is probably the one from Beijing to New York. It is so long and these days the planes are always packed. There are so many people to take care of and so many things to do. I am on my feet for hours. I hardly get a chance to sit down. BDZ?Ez \Sg  
RY*U"G0#w  
11.   Speaker K cPc</[x[W  
5QO9Q]I#_\  
What is important for my work is to know the neighborhood in detail. Sometimes I work on foot, sometimes in a car with a partner, but I always have to keep my eyes open. I am looking for anything unusual, anything that might indicate criminal activity which is of course my job to prevent. The better I know my neighborhood , the better I do my job.  fLAw12;^  
$7A8/#  
12.   Speaker L m<2M4u   
"G9xMffW  
I have been dealing with teenagers everyday for twenty years now. everyday except on weekends and in summer, when thank God we have our vacation, I don’t know who is happier to see the vacation come, my colleagues and I or the teenagers in classes?   01(AK%e  
'>C5-R:O  
13.   Speaker M `n?DU;,  
Ef13Q]9|  
Buildings are my life. But I don’t put them up. I design them. I suppose that you call me an artist, though in some way I can be an engineer too. I specialize in hospitals and clinics. The trick in  designing those is to make them convenient for the medical staff and the same time reassuring the patients, so you can see my job involves psychology too, because I have to think what effect my work is going to have on the people who might use the building I design. VTHH&$ZNq  
57'4ljvYi  
14.   Speaker N gr-OHeid  
KRKCD4  
I earn my living by helping people to set up their trips. Trips for business and trips for pleasure. In either case, I sell plane tickets, book hotel rooms and arrange for tours. I also give people a lot of advice. Fortunately, I enjoy going to new places and I often  recommend hotels and airlines I have used myself. G'aDb/  
8BNi1Qn$  
15.   Speaker O }|5Pr(I  
l0i^uMS  
 As you know, there are many different medical specialties. But is there any more interested than the one I am in ? I don’t think so. Who else gets to open living bodies and look directly inside?  When your work is  successful, patients are tremendously grateful. It took my long years of training to acquire my special medical skills. But I never regret the time I devote to it. ,U dVNA  
GF=g<H M  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

关键词: 英语 听力
描述
快速回复