显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2017-02-19   
来源于 考博试题 分类

2012年复旦大学考博英语真题

2012复旦大学考博英语试卷 ,;MUXCC'  
,| 8aDL?  
Q6 o1^s  
词汇 <  j  
1 It was very difficult to find the parts needed to do the job because of  the  ______ :Eh}]_  
way the store was organized. tpzh  
A  logical    B  haphazard   C  orderly  D  tidy 2_bEo  
2 Mississippi also uplolds the Souths well-deserved reputation for warm,hospitable people;balmy year-round weather;and truly______cuisine. 2>.b~q@  
A destructive  B horrible     C    amiable  D delectable E!WlQr:b$  
3 If she is stupid,shes _____pleasant to look at. %H_-`A`  
A at any rate   B by chance  C at a loss      D by the way O,+9r_Gh  
4 The mother was_____with grief when she heard that her child was dead. <tO@dI$~>  
A fantastic    B frank      C frantic        D  frenzy ,QA=)~;D  
5 In your teens,peer-group friendships may _____from parents as the major influence on you. v0!(&g 3Sd  
A take control  B take place  C take up      D take over [SKDsJRPP  
6 Parents often faced the ___between doing what they felt was good for the development of the child and what they could stand by way of undisciplined noise and destructiveness. '9qyf<MlY  
A paradox     B junction    C premise     D dilemma e&A3=a~\s  
There have been demonstrations on the streets____the recent terrorist attack. ME)='~E  
A in the wake of     B  in the course of v9TIEmZ  
C in the context of    D in the light of ^K8XY@{&  
Thousands of Medicare patients with chronic medical conditions have been wrongly_____access to necessary care. @yQ1F> t  
A grudged   B denied       C negated    D invalidated ,9F3~Ryt(  
9 It has been proposed by many linguists that human language______,our biologically programmed abilith to use language, is still not well defined and  understood. gQ{<2u  
A potentiality   B perception   C faculty   D  acquisition xIb{*)BUwc  
10 Western medicine,_______science and practiced by people with academic internationally accepted medical degrees,is only one of many systems of healing. ?#doH,  
A  rooted in     B originated from    C trapped in       D  indulged in b9wC:NgQx  
11 When I asked if a black politician could win in France,however ,he responded _____:No,conditions are different here. +?QHSIQo  
A ambiguously   B implicitly   C unhesitatingly   D optimistically q)@;8Z=_c  
12 The development of staff cohesion and a sense of team effort in the workplace can be effectively _______by the use of humor. Q?>*h xzoP  
A acquainted  B installed    C regulated    D facilitated %k"hzjXAw  
13 In both America and  Europe,it is _____to tip the waiter or waitress anywhere from 10%  to 20%. S,'ekWVD  
A elementary  B temporary   C voluntary  D customary T gLr4Ex  
14 Such an approach forces managers to communicate with one another and helps______rigid departmental borndaries. (KvN#d 1\  
A pass over   B stand for C break down    Dset off U3M;{_g  
1} _<qk9  
15 As a teenager,I was_____by a blind passion for a slim star I would never meet in my life. \O~WMN  
A pursued  B seduced  C consumed   D guaranteed /7a3*a  
16 His originality as a composer is____by the following group of songs. .345%j  
A exemplified  B created  C performed  D realized 2]x,joB  
17 They are going to London,but their______destination is Rome. QD-Bt=S7l  
A ultimate  B prime  C  next   D  cardinal 6aAN8wO;b  
18 The poor old man was _____with diabetes and without proper treatment he would lose his eyesight and become crippled very soon. R(}!gv}s  
A suffered  B afflicted  C induced  D infected %X\Rfn0J"  
19 The bribe and the bridegroom were overwhelmed in happiness when their family offered to take them to Rome to _______the marriage. qM>Dt  
A terminate  B   initiate   Cconsummate    D separate ePSD#kY5  
20 Join said that the richer countries of the world should make a _____effort to help the poorer countries. IG%x(\V-e  
A futile  B glittering    C frantic    D concentrated 0N6 X;M{zh  
21 The problem is inherent and  _______in any democracy,but it has been more severe in ours during the past quarter-century because of the near universal denigration of government,politics and politicians. HuxvIg  
A perishable  B periodical  C  perverse   D  perennial ^R+CkF4l l  
22As is known to all ,____commodities will definitely do harm to our life sooner or later. `"xzC $  
A counterfeit   B fake  C imitative  D fraudulent t?;=\%^<  
23 It would be _____to think that this could solve all the areas problems straight away. }$@K   
A subtle  Bfeeble   C nasty  D naïve YR)^F|G  
24It is surprising that such an innocent-looking man should have____such a crime. N>@.(f&w  
A confirmed  B clarified  C committed  D converyed $ M|vIw{#  
25 Hummans are ___,which enables them to make dicisions even when they cant justify why. 09iD| $~  
A rational  B  reasonable  C  hesitant  D  intuitive g)<[-Q1  
26 More than 100____cats that used to roam the streets in a Chinese province have now been collected and organized into a tram to fight  rodents that are destroying crops. Xi=4S[.4  
A loose B tamed  C wild  D stary (tg+C\ S.  
27 To say that his resignation was a shock would be an______-------it caused panie. nF 'U*  
A excuse  B indulgence  C exaggeration  D understatement V* ,u;*  
28 Here the burden of his thought is that the philosopher ,aiming at truth,must not ____the seduction of trying to write beautifully. YIl,8! z~  
A subject to B carry on C yield to D aim at |A H@W#7j  
29 I found the subject very difficult ,and at one time thought I should have to give it up,but you directions are so clear and ____that I have succeeded in getting a picture we all think pretty,though wanting in the tender grace of yours. #hEU)G' $+  
A on the point     B off  the point    C to the point      D up to a point JgldC[|7  
30 They both watched as the crime scene technicians took samples of various fibers and bagged them,dusted for fingerprints,took pictures and tried to _____what  could have happened. Z~"8C Kz  
A rehearse  B reiterate C reinforce D  reenact Bf,}mCq  
k{\a_e`  
A&Q!W)=  
sgB|2cj;j  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水