加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 考博万能作文模板
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2016-09-21   
来源于 考博资料 分类

考博万能作文模板

(1) 不同观点列举型(选择型) L5|;VH  
  There is a widespread concern over the issue that __作文题目_____. But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person. A majority of people think that _ 观点一________. In their views there are 2 factors contributing to this attitude as follows: in the first place, ___原因一_______.Furthermore, in the second place, ___原因二_____. So it goes without saying that ___观点一_____. D'hr\C^  
  People, however, differ in their opinions on this matter. Some people hold the idea that ___观点二_______. In their point of view, on the one hand, ___原因一_______. On the other hand, ____原因二_____. Therefore, there is no doubt that ___观点二______.  FbNQ  
 As far as I am concerned, I firmly support the view that __观点一或二______. It is not only because ________, but also because _________. The more _______, the more ________. EjCzou  
(2)利弊型的议论文 2X |jq4  
Nowadays, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)___作文题目______. In fact, there are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题_____. Generally speaking, it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows. Firstly, ___优点一______. And secondly ___优点二_____. #UnO~IE.m$  
Just As a popular saying goes, "every coin has two sides", __讨论议题______ is no exception, and in another word, it still has negative aspects. To begin with, ___缺点一______. In addition, ____缺点二______. <u% e*  
To sum up, we should try to bring the advantages of __讨论议题____ into full play, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time. In that case, we will definitely make a better use of the ____讨论议题___. Ox1QP2t6Y  
(3) 答题性议论文 *ww(5 t  
Currently, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)__作文题目_______ .It is really an important concern to every one of us. As a result, we must spare no efforts to take some measures to solve this problem. cx%9UK*c  
As we know that there are many steps which can be taken to undo this problem. First of all, __途径一______. In addition, another way contributing to success of the solving problem is ___途径二_____. iYs?B0*JWK  
Above all, to solve the problem of ___作文题目______, we should find a number of various ways. But as far as I am concerned, I would prefer to solve the problem in this way, that is to say, ____方法_____. %lW:8 ckL  
(4) 谚语警句性议论文 MBrVh6z>  
It is well know to us that the proverb: " ___谚语_______" has a profound significance and value not only in our job but also in our study. It means ____谚语的含义_______. The saying can be illustrated through a series of examples as follows. ( also theoretically ) p" W0$t.  
A case in point is ___例子一______. Therefore, it is goes without saying that it is of great of importance to practice the proverb ____谚语_____. &y wY?ox  
With the rapid development of science and technology in China, an increasing number of people come to realize that it is also of practical use to stick to the saying: ____谚语_____. The more we are aware of the significance of this famous saying, the more benefits we will get in our daily study and job. g 5N<B+?!i  
(5)图表作文的框架 5Kxk9{\8  
    As is shown/indicated/illustrated by the figure/percentage in the table(graph/picture/pie/chart), ___作文题目的议题_____ has been on rise/ decrease (goesup/increases/drops/decreases),significantly/dramatically/steadily rising/decreasing from______ in _______ to ______ in _____. From the sharp/marked decline/ rise in the chart, it goes without saying that ________. `%:(IGxz  
  There are at least two good reasons accounting for ______. On the one hand, ________. On the other hand, _______ is due to the fact that ________. In addition, ________ is responsible for _______. Maybe there are some other reasons to show ________. But it is generally believed that the above mentioned reasons are commonly convincing. >V=@[B(0  
  As far as I am concerned, I hold the point of view that _______. I am sure my opinion is both sound and well-grounded. WC;a  
(6)实用性写作(申请信 ) eC:Q)%$%l  
    Your address xJ5!` #=  
                                          Month, Date, year nezbmpL4  
Receiver's address vy y\^nL  
Dear ..., JNCtsfd  
I am extremely pleased to hear from you./ to see your advertisement for the position in .... And I would like to write a letter to tell you that.../ I am confident that I am suitable for the kind of the job you are advertising. -zkL)<7  
.../ I feel I am competent to meet the requirements you have listed. On the one hand, .... On the other hand, .... I am enclosing my resume for your kind consideration and reference. -%$ dFq  
I shall be much obliged if you will offer me a precious opportunity to an interview. I will greatly appreciate a response from you at your earliest convenience/ I am looking forward to your replies at your earliest convenience. Pt;Ahmi  
Best regards for your health and success. !9OgA  
                                            Sincerely yours, 6MQ:C'8T&=  
                                            X X X HaUo+,=  
n:] 1^wX#  
glIIJ5d|,  
RL8 wSK  
Bq`kVfx  
zwK;6&(W  
=%G[vm/-)  
Lw k-  
C{^@.8:  
z5w|+9U  
%W@IB8]Vr  
3&:fS|L~c  
oPZ4}>uV  
wB"Gw` D  
VHNiTp  
M lwQ_5O  
[GM<Wt0  
Fowh3go  
pBLO  
7^5BnF@  
lNAHn<ht  
考研英语作文万能模板:一共写十七个句子 ?yK\L-ad  
第一段 $vz%   
(1) As is vividly depicted in the picture, which seems to be humorous and ridiculous but thought-provoking on second thoughts. uD3_'a  
(2) The most striking feature that impresses me deeply is that unbelievably. =<xbE;,0  
(3) Recent few years has witnessed a phenomenon of 主题 which seems to be disastrous to individual survival and prosperity. DcHMiiVM  
(4) This phenomenon of 主题 should be condemned severely or made illegal. \$"Xr  
(5) There is no doubt that its symbolic meaning subtly conveyed should be given deep consideration. F{tSfKy2  
中间段落从两方面论证问题的危害,并举例论证,预测危害的趋势 cw{[B%vw  
(1) To account for the above-mentioned phenomenon, several serious effects have been put forward. v^'~-^s  
(2) To begin with,主题 not only results does harm to our physical and mental health but also results in a frustrating and humiliating life. CXZeL 1+  
(3) In addition, nothing is more harmful than主题 to contradict with a harmonious society. YvX I  
(4) Last but not the least, no issue is as harmful as 主题 to increase family burdens, which is a threatening situation we are unwilling to see. ") D!OW]  
(5) No better illustration of this idea can be thought than the example mentioned below. EVsZ:Ra^k  
(6) According to a survey made by China Daily, 63.93% of young people who have ever experienced主题will live a dull life or even feel loss of hope about the future. [DwB7l)O(  
(7) If we cannot take useful means, we may not control this trend, and some undesirable results may come out unexpectedly, we will see the gloomy future of something. #J_i 5KmXJ  
最后一段要强调解决问题,谈的两点建议通常是提高人们的意识,加强执法 1O4"MeF  
(1) From what have been discussed above, it is therefore, necessary that some effective measures are taken to prevent主题. Q2Rj0E`  
(2) On the one hand, we should be sensible to strengthen the enforcement of the laws to protect something. K-3 _4As  
(3) On the other hand, it is demanding for us to keep people aware of the importance of saving somebody out of the evil hands of destruction. d .A0(*k,  
(4) However, it is easier said than done. TZg7BLfy  
(5) Although the fight against it is long-standing and tremendous one,our efforts will eventually pay off. ~l~g0J  
(6) Only when you attention to it can you see a colorful and harmonious future better sooner or later. }__+[-  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博网网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com