主题 : 英语作文模板
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2014-11-18   
来源于 考博资料 分类

英语作文模板

[pre]1.正反观点式议论文模板 vfPIC!  
  导入: CwQRHi  
  第1段:Recently we’ve had a discussion about whether weshould... (导入话题) [ %:%C]4  
Our opinions are divided on thistopic.(观点有分歧) \+Pk"M  
  正文: ^U[yk'!Y  
  第2段:Most of the students are in favour of it.(正方观点) UhVJ !NrT  
Here are the reasons. First...Second... Finally...(列出2~3个赞成的理由) 8xQjJ  
  第3段:However, the others are strongly against it. (反方观点) *e}1KcJ  
Their reasons are as follows. Inthe first place... What’s more... In addition...(列出2~3个反对的理由) \YrvH  
  结论: N,~"8YSo  
  第4段:Personally speaking, the advantages overweigh thedisadvantages, for it will do us more harm than good, so I support it.(个人观点)オ _ !H8j/b  
2.“A或者B”类议论文模板: 0o &B 7N  
  导入: Xl\yOMfp  
  第1段:  Some people hold the opinion that A is superior toB in many ways. Others, however, argue that B is much better. Personally, Iwould prefer A because I think A has more advantages. yOr5kWqX  
  正文: z)0%gd|  
  第2段:There are many reasons why I prefer A. The main reason isthat ... Another reason is that...(赞同A的原因) y~/i{a;1y  
  第3段: Of course, B also has advantages to some extent... (列出1~2个B的优势) hsZ}FLStJ  
  结论: )3A%Un#B  
  第4段: But if all these factors are considered, A is muchbetter than B. From what has been discussed above, we may finally draw theconclusion that ...(得出结论) オ ->Bx>Y  
3.观点论述类议论文模板: xA {1XS}  
  导入: `R{ ZED l'  
  第1段:提出一种现象或某个决定作为议论的话题 > J>|+W  
As a student, I am strongly infavour of the decision. (亮明自己的观点是赞成还是反对) "'\f?A9  
The reasons for this may belisted as follows. (过渡句,承上启下) 2z615?2_U  
  正文: W9%B9~\G;+  
  第2段:First of all... Secondly... Besides...(列出2~3个赞成或反对的理由)  bdz&"\$X  
  结论: QB|D_?]  
  第3段:In conclusion, I believe that... (照应第1段,构成"总—分—总"结构) ga+Z6|t  
4."How to"类议论文模板: kFo&!  
  导入: > g=u Y{Rf  
  第1段:提出一种现象或某种困难作为议论的话题 bJ6@ B<  
  正文: l<YCX[%E  
  第2段:  Many ways can help to solve this serious problem,but the following may be most effective. First of all... Another way to solvethe problem is ... Finally...(列出2~3个解决此类问题的办法) yNk E>  
  结论: 'p:L"L}Q?  
  第3段:These are not the best but the only two/ three measureswe can take. But it should be noted that we should take action to...(强调解决此类问题的根本方法)
[/pre]
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

关键词: 英语
描述
快速回复