楼主  发表于: 2017-02-06   
来源于 考博资料 分类

浙江大学考博

hi,大家好,很高兴来到这里和大家一起交流,作为新手,请大家多多关照。我打算包括浙江大学管理学院的博士,有同样报考的,多多交流啊,谢谢! =nz}XH%=  
oV)~@0B&0  
2011 年 浙江大学 浙大 考博 英语 真题 听力 选择题 原文 KuWWUjCE  
2011 年 03 月 21 日 星期一 15:53 INUG*JC6  
第一篇 lT4Hn;tnN  
Among my experiences as a college president is the all-too-frequent phone call r/& sub"X  
in the night that begins: "One of your students is in the emergency room with alcohol -g)9R%>-  
poisoning." The whole country got a similar wake-up call in June when it was f @8mS    
reported that alcohol abuse on college campuses is on the rise, especially for women, ^ K|;~}P  
and that college students drink far more than nonstudents. One statistic showed that L93l0eEt  
college students spend more money on alcohol while in college than on books. DQMHOd7g  
Alcohol abuse, although tragic, is but one symptom of a larger campus crisis. A (]_1  
generation has come to college quite fragile, not very secure about who it is, fearful of Pa(^}n|  
its lack of identity and without confidence in its future. Many students are ashamed of ur*T%b9&  
themselves and afraid of relationships. X_qf"|i  
Students use alcohol as an escape. It's used as an excuse for bad behavior: the HN_d{ 3  
insanity defense writ large on campus. This diminished sense of self has caused a 0_k '.5l%  
growth in racism, sexism, attempted suicide, theft, property-damage and cheating on 79nG|Yj|\  
most campuses. H1I{/g  
This is not the stuff of most presidents' public conversations. Nor can it be *o-.6OxZ$  
explained away as an "underclass" problem; it is found on our most privileged sBu=e7  
campuses. It is happening because the generation now entering college has :]rJGgK#  
experienced few authentic connections with adults in its lifetime. I call this the 'sLiu8G  
"Culture of Neglect," and we — parents, teachers, professors and administrators — SaC d0. h  
are the primary architects. PN0VQ/..  
It begins at home, where social and economic factors — such as declining / y A7%2  
incomes requiring longer work hours — result in less family time. Young people have mK[)mC _8  
been allowed to or must take part-time jobs rather than spending time in school, on %Rz&lh/  
homework or with their families. More children and youths are being reared in a PGYXhwOI  
vacuum, with television as their only supervisor, and there is little expectation that H_EB1"C;\  
they learn personal responsibility. Immersed in themselves, they are left to their peers. 3ia^\ jw  
31. The main idea of the first paragraph is that ( ) . × 正确答案为 C |X,|QC*7?  
[A] it is easy to be a college president on0]vEE  
[B] a college president has to sit up till midnight N;Dni#tQ`  
[C] alcohol abuse is quite common on campus 5~Cakd ]>  
[D] it is harmful for college students to drink alcohol LVc4CE f  
32. According to the author, college students turn to alcohol as a(n) ( ). × |fxA|/ s[<  
正确答案为 C \\{J'j>{f  
[A] inspiration %YSpCI  
[B] stimulation !lxTX  
[C] escape ]Pry>N3G5  
[D] relaxation X/z6"*(|/  
33. The word "architects" in Para. 2 can be best replaced by ( ). × 正确 $={:r/R`i  
答案为 D HS{(v;  
[A] artists zG' "9kJx  
[B] experts e{X6i^% m_  
[C] discoverers ~/8M 3k/  
[D] designers K TsgJ\W  
34. How do parents react to the "Culture of Neglect"?( ) × 正确答案为 d0aCY  
B j. *VJazb;  
[A] Parents have lowered their expectations on children. 5Xl /L  
[B] Parents take little care of the growth of their children. JYrY[',u  
[C] Parents spend too much time watching television. U\veOQ;mW  
[D] Parents fail to cooperate with teachers and administrators. u)ev{)$TM  
35. What is the main problem with the children brought up in the "Culture of is1's[  
Neglect?"( ) × 正确答案为 C bHht d_}  
[A] They can't read or write well. Di@GY!  
[B] They can hardly find a good job. 7]x3!AlV  
[C] They don't have the sense of responsibility. G0`h%  
[D] They are more likely to commit crimes. HQUeWCN  
9Ro6fjjE  
[ 此帖被kathyka在2017-02-06 11:54重新编辑 ]
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊