楼主  发表于: 2017-02-06   
来源于 考博资料 分类

浙江大学考博

hi,大家好,很高兴来到这里和大家一起交流,作为新手,请大家多多关照。我打算包括浙江大学管理学院的博士,有同样报考的,多多交流啊,谢谢! <<][hQs  
asppRL||  
2011 年 浙江大学 浙大 考博 英语 真题 听力 选择题 原文 K  &N  
2011 年 03 月 21 日 星期一 15:53 g,!L$,/F  
第一篇 \"P%`  C  
Among my experiences as a college president is the all-too-frequent phone call [M=7M}f;  
in the night that begins: "One of your students is in the emergency room with alcohol !$gR{XH$]  
poisoning." The whole country got a similar wake-up call in June when it was 0x@6^ %^\  
reported that alcohol abuse on college campuses is on the rise, especially for women, L0TFo_  
and that college students drink far more than nonstudents. One statistic showed that +~ P2C6@G  
college students spend more money on alcohol while in college than on books. KW pVw!  
Alcohol abuse, although tragic, is but one symptom of a larger campus crisis. A Swig;`  
generation has come to college quite fragile, not very secure about who it is, fearful of c(xrP/yOwi  
its lack of identity and without confidence in its future. Many students are ashamed of pmyXLT  
themselves and afraid of relationships. nAsh:6${  
Students use alcohol as an escape. It's used as an excuse for bad behavior: the oqO(PU  
insanity defense writ large on campus. This diminished sense of self has caused a K0|FY=#2y  
growth in racism, sexism, attempted suicide, theft, property-damage and cheating on #A JDWelD  
most campuses. }C"%p8=HM  
This is not the stuff of most presidents' public conversations. Nor can it be I-]?"Q7Jz  
explained away as an "underclass" problem; it is found on our most privileged yEqps3%  
campuses. It is happening because the generation now entering college has hj*pTuym  
experienced few authentic connections with adults in its lifetime. I call this the KQ!8ks]  
"Culture of Neglect," and we — parents, teachers, professors and administrators — rr],DGg+B]  
are the primary architects. IL#"~D?  
It begins at home, where social and economic factors — such as declining l[0RgO* S  
incomes requiring longer work hours — result in less family time. Young people have k<CJ{u0<  
been allowed to or must take part-time jobs rather than spending time in school, on un mJbY;t  
homework or with their families. More children and youths are being reared in a /K@XzwM  
vacuum, with television as their only supervisor, and there is little expectation that NX*Q  F+  
they learn personal responsibility. Immersed in themselves, they are left to their peers. t&C1Oo}=3  
31. The main idea of the first paragraph is that ( ) . × 正确答案为 C 4yy>jXD G  
[A] it is easy to be a college president /=nJRC3.  
[B] a college president has to sit up till midnight JzQ_{J`k  
[C] alcohol abuse is quite common on campus )4e.k$X^  
[D] it is harmful for college students to drink alcohol l`lk-nb  
32. According to the author, college students turn to alcohol as a(n) ( ). × )0]'QLH  
正确答案为 C %D{6[8  
[A] inspiration $Vg>I>i  
[B] stimulation C_}]`[  
[C] escape @1roe G  
[D] relaxation C2kPMB=Xo  
33. The word "architects" in Para. 2 can be best replaced by ( ). × 正确 LYTd TP  
答案为 D  ,f%S'(>w  
[A] artists ;WQve_\  
[B] experts AlaW=leTe  
[C] discoverers AofKw  
[D] designers g wRZ%.Cn  
34. How do parents react to the "Culture of Neglect"?( ) × 正确答案为 UcHJR"M~c  
B |mfvr *7  
[A] Parents have lowered their expectations on children. MAR'y8I  
[B] Parents take little care of the growth of their children. ,?%Zc$\LW  
[C] Parents spend too much time watching television. `Y$4 H,8L  
[D] Parents fail to cooperate with teachers and administrators. _ ]ip ajT  
35. What is the main problem with the children brought up in the "Culture of $ bR~+C  
Neglect?"( ) × 正确答案为 C pz}.9 yI 8  
[A] They can't read or write well. zY{A'<\O  
[B] They can hardly find a good job.  NH4#  
[C] They don't have the sense of responsibility. rglXs  
[D] They are more likely to commit crimes. p8O2Z? \  
$qnZl'O>  
[ 此帖被kathyka在2017-02-06 11:54重新编辑 ]
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心