昆明理工大学考博英语试题

[    sell=1][/sell] u}%&LI`.  
F[=m|MZb  
昆明理工大学2016博士研究生招生考试试题A
3+|6])Hi1  
考试科目代码:1111               考试科目名称 英语          UdI>x 4bI  
试题适用招生专业 :全校             ESrWRO f9  
考生答题须知
1. 所有题目(包括填空、选择、图表等类型题目)答题答案必须做在考点发给的答题纸上,做在本试题册上无效。请考生务必在答题纸上写清题号。 <dYk|5AdLF  
2. 评卷时不评阅本试题册,答题如有做在本试题册上而影响成绩的,后果由考生自己负责。 R-Fi`#PG2  
3. 答题时一律使用蓝、黑色墨水笔或圆珠笔作答(画图可用铅笔),用其它笔答题不给分。 ABHZ)OM  
4. 答题时不准使用涂改液等具有明显标记的涂改用品。 Z],"<[E  
8&UuwZ6i-  

Part  II  Structure and Vocabulary     ( 15 points )
  Directions:  In this part, there are fifteen incomplete sentences. For each sentence four  alternatives A, B, C or D are given. Decide which of the alternatives best  completes the sentence and mark the corresponding letter on your ANSWER SHEET. F{"%ey">  
   >(*jbL]p  
  1. Heavy  smokers are twenty times more likely to be ______ by lung cancer than  non-smokers. -.*\J|S@g  
  A. gripped               B. stricken            C. attacked                 D. ravaged  :9h8q"T  
  2. Most  states emphasized eradication of violence, particularly domestic violence, as  a national ______ area in national crime prevention strategies. |wb7`6g  
  A. requirement          B. dominance        C. prerequisite        D. priority  7.Mh$?;i9  
  3. In  court, the accused man claimed that he was innocent, saying that he had been ______. ;&!dD6N  
  A. betrayed             B. deceived           C. framed            D. defrauded  UKJY.W!w4  
  4. One  can understand others much better by noting the immediate and fleeting  reactions of their eyes and ______ to expressed thoughts. Ur-^X(nL  
  A. countenances        B. dilemmas       C.  concessions             D. junctions    l46F3C|  
  5. Housewives  who do not go out to work often feel they are not working to their full ______. ;Pa(nUE@  

capacity                 B.       strength            C. length              D. possibility          
  6. The  old couple decided to ______ a boy and a girl though they had three children  of their own. ~ /x42|t  
  A. adapt                 B. bring                     C.  receive         D. adopt    +-nQ, fOV  
  7. This  new round of layoff occurring in major industrial cities will only reduce  profits and ______ an economic crisis. piG1&*  
  A. rectify                 B. precipitate                    C.  offend           D. alternate   #CS>A# Lk  
  8. In  spite of my repeated apologies, she never forgave me for my ______ her  private affairs. 2bJF lxEU  
  A. potential  for         B. expertise of            C. intrusion into     D. injection  into "n6Y^  
  9. As  we are on the point of some important business with them, we should like to  know exactly about their credit ______. 9A_7:V]_  
  A. transmitting          B. transferring            C. transacting        D.  transporting    vvM)Rb,  
  10. The  question of salary increase will ______ at the next general meeting. ,![=_d  
  A. come  off          B. come up             C. come to          D.  come through  uf^:3{1  
  11. A  cobweb glistening with dew seems as ______ as it is lovely. ?},ItJ#>)q  
  A. fragile                   B. frigid                         C. strident             D. tedious     C#~MR+;  
  12. Behind  his large smiles and large cigars, his eyes often seemed to ______ regret. ZYsFd_  

昆明理工大学2016年博士研究生招生考试试题
    A. teem  with                   B. look with            C. brim with       D.  come with   ifs *-f  
  13. A  young man sees a sunset and, unable to understand or express the emotion that  it ______ in him, concludes that it must be the gateway to a world that lies  beyond. g,:N zb  
  A. reflects           B. retains             C. radiates        D. rouses @EY}iK~  
  14. The  law exists in every civilized society so that Governments, the rich and the  powerful can not ______ their position. h 2%:;phH  
  A. abuse            B. eradicate            C. legalize       D.  threaten /=@vG Vp6  
  15. A  chameleon is a type of reptile that can ______ the color of its surroundings  so that it can not be seen easily. QVW6SY  
  A. deal with        B. take on            C. seek out     D. escape from  vVYduvw  
   vy@Lu cB  

Part  III.  Reading Comprehension ( 40 points  )
  Directions: There  are four passages in this part. Each passage is followed by some questions or  unfinished statements. For each of them there are four choices marked A, B, C  and D. You should decide on the BEST choices and then mark the corresponding  letter on the Answer SHEET. \`zG`f  
   qYiAwK$  
  Passage 1 4c=kT@=jX  
   My professor  brother and I have an argument about head and heart, about whether he  overvalues IQ while I lean more toward EQ. We typically have this debate  about people—can you be friends with a really smart jerk怪物?—but there's corollary推论to animals as well. I’d love it if our  dog could fetch the morning paper and then read it to me over coffee, but I  actually care much more about her loyal and innocent heart. There’s already  enough thinking going on in our house, and we probably spend too much time in  our heads. Where we need some role modeling is in instinct, and that's where  a dog is a roving revelation. 2 mZ/ 3u  
  I did not grow up with dogs, which meant that my  older daughter's respectful but unyielding determination to get one required  some adjustment on my part. I often felt she was training me: from ages of 6  to 9, she gently schooled me in various breeds and their personalities,  whispered to the dogs we encountered so they would charm and persuade me,  demonstrated by her self-discipline that she was ready for the  responsibility. And thus came our dog Twist, whom I sometimes mistake for a  third daughter. 3@] a#>  
  At first I thought the challenge would be to train  her to sit, to heel, to walk calmly beside us and not go wildly chasing the  neighbourhood rabbits. But I soon discovered how much more we had to learn  from her than she from us. 1[l>D1F?  
  If it is true, for example, that the secret to a  child’s success is less rare genius than raw persistence, Twist's ability to  stay on task is a model for us all, especially if the task is trying to  capture the sunbeam that flicks忽然摇动around the living room as the wind blows through the  branches outside. She never succeeds, and she never gives up. This includes  when she runs square into  walls.  @'*#]YU8  
  Then there is her unfailing patience, which breaks  down only when she senses that dinnertime was 15 minutes ago and we have  somehow failed to notice. Even then she is more eager than indignant 愤愤不平的,  and her refusal to whine shows a restraint of which I'm not always capable  when hungry. ?Q)Z..7  
  But the lesson I value most is the one in  forgiveness, and Twist first offered this when -mJ&N  

昆明理工大学2016年博士研究生招生考试试题
    she was still  very young. When she was about 7 months old, we took her to the vet兽医to be sprayed切除卵巢. We turned her over to a stranger, who proceeded to  perform a procedure that was probably not pleasant, But when the vet returned  her to us, limp and tender, there was no recrimination反责no How could you do that to me? It was as  though she really knew that we could not intentionally cause her pain, and  while she did not understand, she forgave and curled up with her head on my  daughter's lap. dCP Tpm  
  I suppose we  could have concluded that she was just blindly loyal and docile温顺的. But  eventually we knew better. She is entirely capable of disobedience, as she  has proved many times. She will ignore us when there are more interesting  things to look at, rebuke us when we are careless, bark into the twilight  when she has urgent messages to send. But her patience with our failings and fickleness浮躁and  her willingness to give us a second chance are a daily lesson in gratitude. LH#LBjOZk  
  My friends who  grew up with dogs tell me how when they were teenagers and trusted no one in  the world, they could tell their dog all their secrets. It was the one friend  who would not gossip or betray, could provide in the middle of the night the  soft, unbegrudging勉强的comfort and peace that adolescence  conspires to disrupt. An age that is all about growth and risk needs some  anchors and weights, a model of steadfastness when all else is in flux处于不断变化中.  Sometimes I think Twist's devotion  keeps my girls on a benevolent leash, one that hangs quietly at their  side as they trot along but occasionally yanks猛拉them back to safety and solid  ground. *'YNRM\}  
  We've weighed so  many decisions so carefully in raising our daughters—what school to send them  to and what church to attend, when to give them cell phones and with what  precautions. But when it comes to what really shapes their character and  binds our family, I never would have thought we would owe so much to its  smallest member. ;CMC`h9,  
    kA<r:/  
  16. In the  first paragraph, the author suggests that ______. {H; |G0tR  
  A. a person can either have a high IQ or a  low EQ E$tk1SVo  
  B. her professor brother cares too much  about IQ 3c^=<i %  
  C. we need examples of how to follow one's  heart ,?<h] !aQ  
  D. she prefers dogs that are clever and  loyal 6Y )^)dOi  
  17. According  to the passage, all the following are Twist's characteristics EXCEPT ______. R9/xC7l@  
  A. resignation      B. patience     C. forgiveness      D. tenacity K4/P(*r`  
  18. According to the context, the meaning of  the word “square” is closest to ______. Y"kS!!C>[  
  A. fast           B. straight     C. blindly       D. stubbornly Qz)8eIO:  
  19. That “Twist's devotion keeps my girls on a  benevolent leash” means that ______. wT~;tOw~  
  A. Twist is capable of looking after the  girls bNjaCK<  
  B. Twist and the girls have become friends J5p!-N`NS  
  C. Twist knows how to follow the girls mUyv+n,  
  D. Twist's loyalty helps the girls grow up }t D!xI;  
  20. What  does the author try to express in the last paragraph? y2"S\%7$h  
  A. Difficulties  in raising her children. G\>\VA  
  B. Worries  about what to buy for kids. Gx_`|I{P  
  C. Gratitude  to Twist for her role. R^M (fC  
  D. Concerns  about schooling and religion. 0S:!Gv +  

昆明理工大学2016年博士研究生招生考试试题
    Passage 2 v#%>uLl  
  The fishing village of 1,480 people is a bleak and  lonely place. Set on the southwestern edge of Iceland, the volcanic landscape  is whipped by the North Atlantic winds, which hush everything around them. A  sculpture at the entrance to the village depicts a naked man facing a wall of  seawater twice his height. There is no movie theater, and many residents  never venture to the capital, a 50-minute drive away. ,cy/fW  
  But Sandgerdi might be the perfect place to raise  girls who have mathematical talent. Government researchers two years ago  tested almost every 15-year-old in Iceland for it and found that boys trailed  far behind girls. That fact was unique among the 41 countries that participated  in the standardized test for that age group designed by the Organization of  Economic Cooperation and Development. But while Iceland’s girls were alone in  the world in their significant lead in math, their national advantage of 15  points was small compared with the one they had over boys in fishing villages  like Sandgerdi, where it was closer to 30. QjjJtKz  
  The teachers of Sandgerdi’s 254 students were only  mildly surprised by the results. They say the gender gap is a story not of  talent but motivation. Boys think of school as sufferings on the way to a  future of finding riches at sea; for girls, it’s their ticket out of town.  Margret Ingporsdottir and Hanna Maria Heidarsdottir, both 15, students at  Sandgerdi’s gleaming school—which has a science laboratory, a computer room  and a well-stocked library—have no doubt that they are headed for university.  “I think I will be a pharmacist,” says Heidarsdottir. The teens sat in  principal Gudjon Kristjansson’s office last week, waiting for a ride to the  nearby town of Kevlavik, where they were competing in West Iceland’s yearly  math contest, one of many throughout Iceland in which girls excel. >)J47j7{c  
  Meanwhile, by the harbor, Gisli Tor Hauksson, 14,  already has big plans that don’t require spending his afternoons toiling over  geometry. “I’ll be a fisherman,” he says, just like most of his ancestors.  His father recently returned home from 60 days at sea off the coast of  Norway. “He came back with 1.1 million krona,” about $18,000, says Hauksson.  As for school, he says, “it destroys the brain.” He intends to quit at 16,  the earliest age at which he can do so legally “A boy sees his older brother  who has been at sea for only two years and has a better car and a bigger  house than the headmaster,” says Kristjansson. W[X!P)=w]  
  But the story of female achievement in Iceland  doesn’t necessarily have a happy ending. Educators have found that when girls  leave their rural enclaves to attend universities in the nation’s cities, their  science advantage generally shrinks. While 61% of university students are  women, they make up only one-third of Iceland’s science students. By the time  they enter the labor market, many are overtaken by men, who become doctors,  engineers and computer technicians. Educators say they watch many bright  girls suddenly flinch back in the face of real, head-to-head competition with  boys. In a math class at a Reykjavik school, Asgeir Gurdmundsson, 17, says  that although girls were consistently brighter than boys at school, “they  just seem to leave the technical jobs to us.” Says Soirun Gensdottir, the  director of education at the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture: “We  have to find a way to stop girls from dropping out of sciences.” 2}`Vc{\  
  Teachers across the country have begun to experiment  with ways to raise boys to the level of girls in elementary and secondary  education. The high school in Kevlawik tried an experiment in 2002 and 2003,  separating 16-to-20-year-olds by gender for two years. That time the boys  slipped even further behind. “The boys said the girls were better anyway,” J%f=A1Q  

昆明理工大学2016年博士研究生招生考试试题
    says Krlstjan Asmundsson, who taught the 25 boys. “They didn’t even  try.”  }RN=9J  
   N 1f~K.e\  
  21. Which  of the following words can best describe Sandgerdi? oF b mz*  
  A. desolate        B. poor       C. bustling        D. thriving               OwiWnS<  
  22. According  to the passage, the reason why girls do better than boys in math at Sandgerdi  is most probably the following EXCEPT ______. v>y8s&/  
  A. boys  and girls share different incentives in math learning ?9zoQ[  
  B. the  girls are more anxious about their future career W`/jz/  
  C. the  boys consider that fishing doesn’t necessarily need math |6(qg5"  
  D. the  boys spend more time on their part time jobs K!-  &Zv  
  23. The  fifth paragraph suggests that in the field of science ______. *4hOCQ[  
  A. women  have advantages over men in competition }Cmj(k`~  
  B. women  tend to be in a less embarrassing level Sp`fh7d.(  
  C. men  are plying more important roles kf^-m/  
  D. Men  are one third less than women in number        0'%+X|  
  24. Girls flinch back in the competition with boys  most probably because ______. !skb=B#  
  A. they  are short of confidence in themselves wwK~H  
  B. employers often prefer boys to take technical jobs Z\*5:a]  
  C. they have poorer performance in technical jobs ??\*D9rCn  
  D. they are willing to leave technical jobs to boys fD\^M{5f  
  25. Which  of the following is the best title for this passage? N}}PlGp$  
  A. A Village  In Iceland 3<jAp#bE  
  B. A  Land Where Girls Rule in Math fUp|3bBE  
  C. Boys  Cleverer Than Girls? h$aew63  
  D. Science  Students in Sandgerdi 7>t$<J  
   s`B e#v  
  Passage 3 6_9:Eb=^v!  
  Studies serve for delight, for ornament, and for  ability. Their chief use for delight, is in privateness and retiring; for  ornament, is in discourse; and for ability, is in the judgment and  disposition of business. For expert men can execute, and perhaps judge of  particulars, one by one; but the general counsels, and the plots and  marshalling按次序排列成形of affairs, come best from those that are  learned. To spend too much time in studies is sloth怠惰; to use them too much for ornament, is affectation;  to make judgment wholly by their rules, is the humor of a scholar. 2sd ) w  
  They perfect nature, and are perfected by  experience: for natural abilities are like natural plants, that need pruning修剪by study; and studies themselves do give  forth directions too much at large, except they be bounded in by experience. EvSnZB1 y  
  Crafty men contemn studies, simple men admire them, and  wise men use them; for they teach not their own use; but that is a wisdom  without them, and above them, won by observation. Y @XkqvX  
  Read not to contradict and confute驳斥; nor to believe and take for granted;  nor to find talk and discourse; but to weigh and consider. V`R)#G>IH%  
  Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed,  and some few to be chewed and digested; that is, some books are to be read  only in parts; others to be read, but not curiously; and some few to be read  wholly, and with diligence and attention. Some books i3M?D}(Bs  

昆明理工大学2016年博士研究生招生考试试题
    also may be read  by deputy, and extracts made of them by others; but that would be only in the  less important arguments, and the meaner sort of books, else distilled蒸馏books are like common distilled waters,  flashy things. qL%.5OCn(  
  Reading makes a full man; conference a ready man;  and writing an exact man. And therefore, if a man write little, he had need  have a great memory; if he confer little, he had need have a present wit: and  if he read little, he had need have much cunning, to seem to know that he does  not. Histories make men wise; poets witty; the mathematics subtile敏锐的; natural philosophy deep; moral grave;  logic and rhetoric able to contend争论. xJ=ZQ)&]  
  Nay, there is no stood or impediment妨碍in the  wit but may be wrought out by fit studies, like as diseases of the body may  have appropriate exercises. Bowling is good for the stone and reins 肾脏; shooting  for the lungs and breast; gentle walking for the stomach; riding for the  head; and the like. So if a man’s wit be wandering, let him study the  mathematics; for in demonstrations, if his wit be called away never so  little, he must begin again. If his wit be not apt to distinguish or find  differences, let him study the Schulman; for they are cymini sectors  [splitters of hairs]. If he be not apt to beat over matters, and to call up  one thing to prove and illustrate another, let him study the lawyers’ cases.  So every defect of the mind may have a special receipt. IFC%%I t5,  
   J+3\2D?  
  26. According to the passage, studies are useful on  all the following occasions EXCEPT when ________. VVI8)h8  
  A. one gives a speech !7mvyc!'!  
  B. one makes a judgment u@=+#q~/P  
  C. one class is over ;1*m} uNz  
  D. one retires from the crowd XI@6a9Uk  
  27. All of the following statements about studies is  true EXCEPT that ________. 5T$9'5V7  
  A. scholars make judgment based on the  knowledge obtained through studies pPiYPfs  
  B. sensible men can make good use of the  studies they have pursued >0Fxyv8  
  C. artisans look down upon studies [ 5CS}FB  
  D. as plants need pruning, one’s study  abilities need cultivating RsqRR`|X?  
  28. The author suggests that when you read a book, you  should ________. 7gVh!rm  
  A. agree with the writer of the book #;\L,a|>*  
  B. refute the writer’s viewpoint Lf,CxZL5  
  C. try to find fault with the writer Cbgj@4H  
  D. ponder upon what you have read ou<S)_|Iu  
  29. If a person wants to express his ideas with great  eloquence, he should read a book on ________. HZQD e&  
  A. history         B. rhetoric       C. speech          D. public relations d'N(w7-Y  
  30. It can be inferred from the last paragraph that  Schulman probably is a ________. eW\?eq+ `A  
  A. philosopher     B.  lawyer        C. mathematician    D. physician XysFwi  
   m!HC-[<  
  Passage  4 8 *4@-3Sx  
  Americans no longer expect public figures, whether  in speech or in writing, to command the English language with skill and gift.  Nor do they aspire to such command themselves. In his latest book, Doing Our Own Thing. The Degradation of language and Music and Why  We Should Like, Care, John  McWhorter, a linguist and controversialist of A|p@\3 P*A  

昆明理工大学2016年博士研究生招生考试试题
    mixed liberal  and conservative views, sees the triumph of 1960s counter-culture as responsible  for the decline of formal English. c[(yU#@  
  Blaming the permissive 1960s is nothing new, but  this is not yet another criticism against the decline in education. Mr.  McWhorter’s academic specialty is language history and change, and he sees  the gradual disappearance of “whom”, for example, to be natural and no more  regrettable than the loss of the case-endings of Old English. o/tVc v  
  But the cult of the authentic and the personal,  "doing our own thing", has spelt the death of formal speech,  writing, poetry and music. While even the modestly educated sought an  elevated tone when they put pen to paper before the 1960s, even the most well-regarded  writing since then has sought to capture spoken English on the page. Equally,  in poetry, the highly personal, performative genre is the only form. that  could claim real liveliness. In both oral and written English, talking is triumphing over speaking,  spontaneity over craft. 3+CSQb8  
   Illustrated  with an entertaining array of examples from both high and low culture, the  trend that Mr. McWhorter documents is unmistakable. But it is less clear, to  take the question of his subtitle: Why  We Should, Like, Care. As a linguist, he acknowledges that all varieties  of human language, including non-standard ones like Black English, can be  powerfully expressive—there exists no language or dialect in the world that  cannot convey complex ideas. He is not arguing, as many do, that we can no  longer think straight because we do not talk proper. ~/^y.SsWM  
   Russians have  a deep love for their own language and carry large chunks of memorized poetry  in their heads, while Italian politicians tend to elaborate speech that would  seem old-fashioned to most English-speakers. Mr. McWhorter acknowledges that  formal language is not strictly necessary, and proposes no radical education  reforms—he is really grieving over the loss of something beautiful more than  useful. We now take our English “on paper plates instead of china”. A shame,  perhaps, but probably an inevitable one. <u6c2!I{  
   .@y{)/  
  31. According to McWhorter, the decline of formal  English ______. 6@"Vqm|HD  
  A. is inevitable in radical education reforms >|l;*Kw,/P  
  B. is but all too natural in language development ??|d=4g\  
  C. has caused the controversy over the  counter-culture ((Vj]I% ;  
  D. brought about changes in public attitudes in the  1960s kmZ.U>#  
  32. The word “talking” (Line 6, Paragraph 3) denotes ________.  [:AB$l*  
  A. modesty        B. personality      C. liveliness      D. informality GLo\q :5A  
  33. To which of the following statements would  McWhorter most likely agree? 4fu'QZ(}  
  A. Logical  thinking is not necessarily related to the way we talk. Wr]O  
  B. Black  English can be more expressive than standard English. 8# 6\+R  
  C. Non-standard  varieties of human language are just as entertaining. VYL@RL'  
  D. Of  all the varieties, standard English can best convey complex ideas. c Dfx)sL  
  34. The description of Russians’ love of memorizing  poetry shows the author’s ________.                                k%{ l4  
  A. interest in their language R ^HohB  
  B. appreciation of their efforts ]b}B~jD  
  C. admiration for their memory [?;`x&y~y  
  D. contempt for their old-fashionedness  X 7e>Z)l  

昆明理工大学2016年博士研究生招生考试试题
    35. According to the last paragraph, “paper plates” is  to “china” as ________. o^6jyb!j  
  A. “temporary” is to “permanent”         B. “radical” is to “conservative” 3Z_t%J5QZ$  
  C. “functional” is to “artistic”             D. “humble” is to “noble” :9(3h"  
   ?lF mXZy`  

Part  IV  Translation (20 points)
  Section A   English-Chinese Translation (10 points) {?w"hjy  
  Directions:  Read the following paragraph carefully and then translate it into Chinese. Your  translation should be written clearly on ANSWER  SHEET. BqQ] x'AF  
  36. Most  societies derive consensus from a long history, a language all their own, a  common religion, or common ancestry. The myths by which they live are based  on all of these. But the United States is a country of immigrants, coming  from a great variety of nations. Lately, it has been emphasized that an  asocial narcissistic personality has become characteristic of Americans, and  that it is this type of personality that makes for the lack of well-being,  because it prevents us from achieving consensus that would counteract a  tendency to withdraw into private worlds. In this study of narcissism,  Christopher Lash says that modem man, “tortured by self-consciousness, turns  to new therapies not to free himself of his personal worries but to find  meaning and purpose in life, to find something to live for.” There is  widespread distress because national morale has declined, and we have lost an  earlier sense of national vision and purpose. cN62M=**  
   Po1hq2-U8  
  Section B   Chinese-English Translation (10 points) tJff+n>  
  Directions:  Read the following paragraph carefully and then translate it into English. Your  translation should be written clearly on ANSWER  SHEET. OWqrD@  
  37. 当我们谈及智力,我们不是指在某种考试中取得高分的能力,也不是指学习好的能力。我们所谈的智力指的是一种生活风格,一种生活,一种在各种情况下的行为方式。真正的智力测验不是测试我们对怎样做知道多少,而是测试当我们不知道做什么时会怎样做。无论年老年少,有才智的人遇到新情况或问题时,都会豁达地面对。他努力用心和感觉去尽可能地掌握所有细节。他考虑该情况或问题,而不是考虑他自己或是这将给他带来什么后果。他大胆地、富有想象力地、机智地,而且如果不是信心十足地,至少是充满希望地去解决问题;假如他无法圆满解决,对自己的错误他也并不害怕或是感到惭愧,而且尽量从中吸取教训,这就是智力。 Nfr:`$k  
   Q6u{@$(/N  

Part  V   Writing   (15 points)
  Directions:  “One Belt, One Road” is a development strategy started by the Chinese  government in 2013. How much do you know about it? ldK>HxM%Z  
  In this section you are required to write an essay  under the title “One Belt, One Road”  (OBOR). You must explain 3 sl =>;-  
  First, what is OBOR. {nTG~d  
  Then, what strategy OBOR wants to establish and  promote.  wjL |Z8  
  Finally, what influence and change do you think that  OBOR will exert in China and the world. 4 ^4d9?c  
         Your essay must be no less than 200 words and written on the ANSWER SHEET IeZ&7u  

One Belt, One Road
   5bXHz5i  
p 7s@%scp  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: 初级博友