(1)串连关系 Tdmo'"m8z_  
可以用的单词有besides, likewise, furthermore, moreover (.nJT"&  
For example, besides watching basketball, I like watching football. e#eO`bT  
(2)转折关系 l<MC mKuYp  
可以用的单词有but, however, in spite of, yet, notwithstanding F~@1n ,[  
(3)因果关系 \g6 # MNW  
可用的单词有so, then, hence, therefore, as a result, for this reason #O974f8  
(4)学会用what, that, whom, why, when, whether等语句来构成短句。 #uw*8&%0  
如this is what I can do. Whether he can go with us is not sure. I don’t like that book you are reading. The man whom you met yesterday is a friend of mine. Why he is angry, wo don’t know. aFc'_FrQ  
(5)学会使用排比句 w!h{P38  
如,nowdays, energy can be obtained through various sources such as oil, coal, natural gas and the wind. zB7dCw  
r-"`Abev  
五、主体常用三大语句连接词 XxU}|jTO#  
(1)举例子 z^GGJu%vjr  
可用for example, for instance, one example is…,another example is….. e$+? v2 .  
(2)作比较 =Q 0 )t_z_  
可用on the other hand, whereas, while, instead, on the contrary JI; i1@| b  
(3)换言之 |0 pBBDw  
可用that is to say, in other words, F^v{Jqc  
S5 oHe4#89  
六、作文中常用的短语 g_!xO2LH,8  
belong to, such as, because, so that, although, be indispensable to(必要的), in great quantity in industry and agriculture, however, be aware of the importance of, tend to, plenty of, it does’t matter if, in order to cope with the shortage of water, take more effective measures, on the one hand, on the other hand, carry on the plans, among the people, more and more people, some people, keep an critical eye in this problem, others says that, I don’t agree with them, be userful for, bring us tremendous changes in every way, nevertheless we still facing serious challenges, to this problem ,my answer is to, at the same time, has a great contribution to, most of people, be unwilling to do, take care of, with the development of our society, not only but also, in spite of, for example, after all, be not comparable to, different people have different opinions on it, some…others…, as far as I am concerned(据我所知), be unable to do, one of the ways to relieve the problem is to, be opposed to(反对), on account of(由于), as a young student, be afflicted with ills, what’ more important, in the face of danger, instead of, try to get rid of, it’s important that, just as, has an effective system to deal with, come up with(提出),a few years ago, but today, statistics show that, other people think differently, I find some truth in both of the arguments mentioned above, sever as, but in my opinion, every coin has two sides, as a result, take effective measures, thus, in the long run, there is no doubt that, because of, take place, people may take different attitudes, some….others…., as for me, I take the attitude of the latter, first of all, secondly, and finally, it is believed that, the answer is negative, of course, with the help of it, this is a question much talked about by many people, personally, despite, owing to, be made of, in order to, it is possible to, as we know, catch up with, from time to time(时常), in fact, a lot of people, has a harmful effect on, has spent a great deal of time doing, neither…nor…, in my view, as soon as possible, my opinion, result in, with the rapid development of economy, etc, pay attention to, F"0jr7  
>t<R6f_Q0  
要找的几篇作文:南方大雪、四川地震、一次性塑料袋、大学生心理测试、北京奥运、经济危机、奥巴马美国新总统、三聚氰胺奶粉事件。
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复