加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 英文自我介绍
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2011-12-23   

英文自我介绍

Good morning ! N_E)f  
It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview, U^kk0OT^  
I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed. A&{eC C  
Now i will introduce myself briefly _adW>-wQ!d  
I am 26 years old,born in shandong province . jd.w7.8  
I was graduated from qingdao university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2003. Yv3 P]6c.  
I spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time. -0+h&CO  
In July 2003, I began work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in QingDao city.Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job. 4'y@ne}g!  
And in August 2004,I left QingDao to BeiJing and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. Morover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position. N7!(4|14  
I think I'm a good team player and I'm a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure. juQ?k xOB  
That’s all. Thank you for giving me the chance. CUx-k|\  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2012-02-21