加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 医学考博听力原文
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2017-01-07   
来源于 考博试题 分类

医学考博听力原文

Question1 R:f!ywj%  
W:It would help me if you could go over last week and give me an idea how muchbeer drank each evening. "Vq= Ph  
M:Well, let me see, I went on to the bar 4 times last week, and drank about 3pints each evening. 4,;*sc6*  
Question:How much beer did the man drink last week? /[_aK0U3  
9>4#I3  
Question2 9HJYrzf{%  
W:Is there anything else I can do to help me sleep at night? y>=YMD  
M:Don’t worry about so much things about work. I know, I know, easily said thandone. `+n0a@BVB  
W:Should I stay home from work? vCi`htm%  
M:No, I don’t think that necessary. Just remember to stay calm. MJiVFfYW  
Question:What did the doctor suggest the woman do? F 2 B(PGa7  
0 8)f  
Question3 1|{s8[;8  
W:How is with your feeling in general? tF),Sn|*  
M:No complaints really. RK.lz VaY  
Question:What does the man mean? KNmU2-%l  
Q &W>h/  
Question4 /!0&b?  
W:Our managing director is going to give you a raise. KyrZ&E.`  
M:Really? Are you kidding me? 9.(|ri  
W:Absolutely! He thinks you would! A M=,:k$  
Question:What does the woman say? oIO@#   
)yyH_Ax2  
Question5 a2.6 S./  
W:I’ve been so worry about my daughter. She is so different and temperament forme. We are not always on the same wheeling. ?Ojv<L-f.:  
M:That’s quite common with mothers and daughters. vk E]$4P[$  
W:She is a further personality and very much on the ball, but she is an excitedball child. j-BNHX  
Question:What does the woman mean? ifS#9N|8  
ynw(wSH=  
Question6 9^DAlY,x.  
W:Where is your injury? ?jz\[0)s  
M:Here, my ankle. > N al\  
W:How did it happen? -6J <{1V  
M:I tripped over on the evening and twisted it. It was swollen and very painful. 3:xx:Jt  
Question:What is true about the woman? U+'zz#0qN  
Njg87tKB  
Question7 lF64g  
W:John wants to move upwards and onwards within his new company. ~8&->?{  
M:He is well qualified and the boss was into him. . 'o=J`|  
W:So you think he will achieve his goal? xGyl7$J  
M:Year! For a better he will. +pgHCzwJE  
Question:What did the man mean? I )yaR+l  
'AK '(cZ  
Question8 Q4 &P\V  
M:Take the slip to the front desk and then arrange an appointment for the tests. /[lEZ['^  
W:Thanks doc! Have a nice day! .aO6Y+Y  
Question:What will the woman do? {HY3E}YJL  
'y!qrmMRr  
Question9 Q\s+w){f%  
M:There is one girl on my school who everybody picks up. ShL!7y*rT{  
W:Why? dH5*%  
M:Because she doesn’t wear everybody wears. <gi~:%T  
Question:What can be inferred about the girl in question? s@$0!8sxm  
hzk!H]>E  
Question10 ;bG?R0a  
M:What’s your coming for today, Mrs. Sanderson? j5R0e}/r  
W:I’ve been having some pains in my joints, especially the knees! wz3X;1l`c  
Question:Where does the conversation most probably take place? 3mofp`e  
/-!Fr:Ox>  
Question11 #Tzs9Bkaca  
W:How long does the pain last when you get it? ':}9>B3 S  
M:It comes and goes! Sometimes I hardly feel anything, other times it can lastfor half an hour or more. } l+_KA  
W:Is there any type of food that seems to cause the strong pain or other types? 075IW"p'  
M:Um, heavy foods like stake insonnia usually bring it on, I’m trying to avoid those. 6bs-&Vf  
Question:What kind of food seems to cause strong pain to the man? Ga9iPv  
x1`w{5;C 2  
Question12 q p}2   
W:Carl, your bicycle is too old, it’s not safe for you to ride. c}$>UhLe  
M:Year! I think I need to buy a new one, but it will go with time. `+(n+QS _  
Question:What did the man mean? kD+#|f  
!nL94:8U  
Question13 NG3:=  
M:How long could you have these symptoms? :j3^p8]  
W:Oh, I have the cough for two weeks, but feeling ill just be part a few days. > .}G[C  
Question:What do we know about the woman’s illness? B>'J5bZsw  
e`][zx  
Question14 K)x6F 15r  
W:I think I could recover the cough at the end of this year. q("l?'  
M:I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but the stock index still ranges between 1900 and2900 after every year. + AjV0#n  
Question:What does the man mean? gO*Gf2AG  
_}j>  
Question15 f#AuZ]h  
M:I just want check to understand which pills to take and when? #p;<X|Hc}8  
W:The yellow one in the morning and the others, Oh, I think no, maybe, Ah, you’dbetter to write it down! Then you won’t forget! 7}\AhQ, S  
M:Here is some paper! The yellow one once a day before breakfast, the large roundone three times a day after meals, the small ones when you need one forsleeping. cEp/qzAiD%  
Question:Which of the following statements is true? OAo03KW  
>o p/<?<  
tMU10=d  
W:Hi, Patrick, how is your feeling today? S9[Up}`  
M:A bit better! [`h, Ti!m<  
W:That’s good to hear! Are your still feeling nausea? R.* k7-(;  
M:No, I haven’t feel sick to my stomach since you switched my medication. O.Dz}[w  
W:Great! See, your test results come in this morning. P*Jk 8MK#G  
M:I’s about time! Is it good news or bad? 2y$DTMu  
W:I get it a bit of both! Which do you want first? 3- d"-'k  
M:Let’s get the bad news over with it. A ?~4Pe  
W:OK, it looks like you are going to need a surgery to remove the tumor from yourleg. After the operation, you are going to have to stay off your feet for atleast 3 weeks, that means no soccer! v(sS$2J|}  
M:Oh, I’m afraid you are going to say that! 4u|6^ wu.I  
W:Now for the good news! The biopsy shows that the tumor is benign, which meansit’s not cancerous. We are going to take it off any way just to be on the safeside! #Sg /  
M:Wow, that’s a load off my mind! Thanks doctor! e6jdSn  
W:Don’t get too excited! We still need to get the bottom all this way loss! eon(C|S7eK  
M:I probably just been so worry about this stupid lump! ByWad@-6i  
W:These things often our stressed related. But we are still going to have a fewblood tests just to rule off things out! yYk?K<ou  
M:Like what? Cancer? _mQ~[}y+?  
W:Actually I’m thinking more of the line of food allergy!  q _;#EV  
bw#\"uJ  
Question16 uWXxK"J.  
Whydid the man have to switch medication? ~te{9/   
Question17 6NFLk+kqN  
What’sthe bad news for the man? =o" sBVj  
Question18 \=W t{  
Whatmedical procedures has the man already undergone? lQ.3_{"s  
Question19 kP~ ;dJD  
Whydid the doctor ask the man to take a few blood tests? TlQ5'0&I  
Question20 5bK:sht  
Whichof the following could best describe the man’s feeling in the end? {\!@ k\__  
'aZAWY d  
BS3BJwf; f  
Women may be more susceptible to the lung-damaging effect to smoking than man. According to ybm&g( -\  
New research by Inassessali Sohine, MD, and her colleagues from Chiming laboratory,Briven and Women Hospital at University of Bourger, Norway. They analyzed data from the Norwegian case control study, including 954 subjects with chronic obstructed pulmonary disease(COPD) and 955 control, all are current or ex-smokers. The COPD subject have moderate or severe COPD. A role our analysis indicated the women may be more vulnerable to the effect of smoking, which is something previously suspected the (norkuven?), said Dr. Sohine. The study result would be presented on may 18, at the 105 international conference of the American directive society in San Diego. Examining the total study sample there is no gender differences with respect to lung function and COPD severity, but the women were on average younger, and they smoked significantly less than the man. To experience the differences further they also analyzed two subgroup a six study samples. COPD subject on the age of 60 and COPD subject with less than 20 pack years. In both subgroups women have more severe disease and great impairment to the lung function than men. New (flims?) that female smokers in our study experienced reduced lung function at a lower level of smoking exposure and at earlier age than men, said Dr Sohine. It is long been suspected that the effective Smoking on lung function may be modified by gender. Interaction analysis confirm that being female represent a higher risk of reduced lung function and severer COPD. This gender reset were less pronounced when smoking exposure is low. According to Dr Sohine, the reason why the women may be more susceptible to the effect of cigarette smoke is still unknown. But there are four possible explanations. Women have small airways, therefore eat cigarettes may be more harm. Also there are gender differences in the metabolism of cigarette smoke.Genes or hormones could also be important. ~65lDFY/  
Question No. 21: what is the most likely surface topic for this talk? `jFvG\aC  
Question No. 22: How many subjects the Dr. Sohine recruited in the study? K)8 m?sf/  
Question No. 23: When and where the Dr Sohine presented their study result? l]e7  
Question No. 24: According to the talk, When is the gender difference most likely to be obvious in COPD susceptibility? na4^RPtN\e  
Question No. 25: which of the following is not the explanation for user great susceptibility to the effect of smoking? g!;Hv  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

关键词: 考博 医学
描述
快速回复

验证问题: