显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2016-08-10   
来源于 考博试题 分类

09年医学考博听力真题

2009年全国医学博士外语统一考试英语试题
Paper One
Part Ⅰ Listening Comprehension (30%)
Section A
Directions: In this section you will hear fifteen shortconversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, you willhear a question about what is said. The question will be road only once. Afteryou hear the question, read the four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose thebest answer and mark the letter of your choice on the ANSWER SHEET. r-Xjy*T  
Listen to the following example.
You will hear:
Woman:      I feel faint.
Man:        Nowonder. You haven't had a bite all day.
Question:    What's the matter with the woman?
You will read:
A. She is sick.
B. She was bitten by an ant.
C. She is hungry.
D. She spilled her paint.
Here C is the fight answer.
                                          Sample Answer
                                                A   B  C  D
Now let's begin with question Number 1.
1. A. John failed the exam.                                B. John didn't take the exam.
C. John passed the exam, but scored low.     D. It took John a long time to pass the exam
2. A. To travel by train.     B. To go by Taxi.     C. Togo hiking.                                      D. To rent a car.
3. A. 1-231-555-1212.       B.1-213-555-2112.   C. 1-213-555-1212.                                 D. 1-231-555-2112.
4. A. Morning sickness.     B.A frequent headache.
C. A pain in her right leg.                              D. A boring hospitalization.
5. A. Doctor and patient.    B. BOSS and secretary.
C. Agent and customer.                                 D.Driver and passenger.
6. A. To buy another pair of shoes.                    B. To help his brother rightaway.
C. To turn to his brother for help.                  D. To seek advice from thewoman.
7. A. He is offering a piece of advice.                B. He is examining a patient.
C. He is attending his daughter.                     D. He is taking a patient's history.
8. A. To ask the man to call her back.               B. To go to the botanic garden.
C. To do some gardening.                              D.To play tennis.
9. A. Louise is not a new comer.                       B. Louise loves being a nurse.
C. Louise did a lot of work for the man,         D. Louise has been waiting for a longtime
10. A. Two.                          B. Three.                C. Four.                                                 D. Seven.
11. A. She hasthrown out of the car.                   B.She was knocked down by the car,
C. She hit her head on the steering wheel.     D. She got the steering wheel in her chest
12. A. Sheoveracted to the man.                         B.She cried over her failure.
C. She made a success of her diet.                 D. She was jealous of the man.
13. A. He hatesthose who fool around.               B. Hewill never try the stuff.
C. He will shoot any drug dealer.                    D. He regrets having tried the stuff.
14. A. Theopposite to the man's expectation. B. A quicker recovery than expected.
C. A pair of mismatching boots.                    D. Her healthy pregnancy.
15. A. He will doas requested.                            B.He will not join the team.
C. The woman is crazy about him.                D. The woman has trouble standing.
Section B
Directions: In thissection you will hear one dialogue and two passages. After each one, you hearfive questions. After each question, read the four choices marked A, B, C andD. Choose best answer and mark the letter of your choice on the ANSWER SHEET.
Dialogue
16. A. For thepurpose of diagnosis confirmation.              B.For the possibility of legal trouble.
C. For the doctor's investigation.                                   D. For thepatient's future use.
17. A. He has gotcancer in his pancreas.            B. Hefalls with a stomach problem.
C. He suffers from fatigue.                            D. He has a loss of weight.
18. A. See adietician.          B. Have an operation.
C. Start chemotherapy.  D.Take medication for pain relief.
19. A. A couple ofyears.     B. More than 5 years.
C. A couple of months.  D.Approximately 5 years.
20. A. Suspicious.                 B. Anxious.
C. Hesitant.                    D.Factual.
Passage One
21. A. Lifeevolution.          B. Space exploration,
C. Extraterrestrial life.   D. Unknown flying objects.
22. A. His 50thbirthday.
B. NASA's 50th anniversary.
C. The University's 50th anniversary.
D. The US Cosmology Association's 50th Anniversary.
23. A. Evenprimitive life is impossible.             B.Intelligent life is fairly common.
C. Intelligent life is less likely.                      D. Any form of life ispossible.
24. A. Nuclearweapons.      B. Alien kidnapping.
C. Human extinction.     D.Dangerous infection.
25. A. Ironic.                        B. Negative.           C. Indifferent.                             D. Supportive.
Passage Two
26. A. Obesepeople need more food.                  B.Obese people require more fuel.
C. Obesity contributes to global warming.    D. Obesity is growing as a global phenomenon.
27. A. Limitedliving space,
B. Crowded shopping malls.
C. Food shortage and higher energy prices.
D. Incidence of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
28. A. Over 700millions.    B. Over 400 millions.  C. Over 2. 3 billions.                           D. Over 3 billions.
29. A. 1800calories.            B. 1280 calories.      C. 1680 calories.                                      D. 2960 calories.
30. A. Climatechange.       B. The fall of food prices.
C. A rise in energy prices.  D. An increasing demand for food.
Part Ⅰ Listening Comprehension (30 % )
Section A
1. D  女士的话“Finally(终于通过了)”说明John用了很长时间才通过这门考试。
2. B  男士听到乘出租只要两小时后说“I'm up for that”,意思是我愿意这样做,即乐意乘出租车。up for sth. 意思是愿意做某件事。
3. C  由女士的话“12135551212”可知选C
4. C  由女士的话“She came to see me this morning complaining a pain in herright leg”可知病人的抱怨是右腿疼。
5. B  女士说她要离开一周,让男士“keep things staight around here.(把这里打理好)”男士说“You have nothing to worry about(你什么都不用担心)”,可知女士在给男士交待任务,应该是老板和秘书的关系。
6. C  男士先说“I feel ashamed to ask him for help(我不好意思找他帮忙),女士安慰说他是你的哥哥,然后男士说“I'll call him tonight(我今晚给他电话),可知男士今天可能会找他哥哥帮忙。
7. B  由男士的话“I am going to take your left leg and see how far you canraise it. Keep the knee straight. Does that hurt at all?, 可知男士在给女士做检查。
8. D  女士说“I have just made plans to play tennis”,男士说“Ohthat's too bad. Maybe some other time”,可知女士还要继续按自己的计划去打网球。
9. A  男士说“She's been here as long as I have(她在这里和我一样久了)”,可知Louise并不是新来的护士。
10. A  由女士的话“I've had three. I lost two and had two miscarriages”可知她曾怀过三次孕,这是第四次,而她两次流产,可知她现在还有两个孩了。
11. D  由女士的话“I wasn't thrown outbut I got the steering wheel in my chest. And I hit myhead on the wind screen”可知,她并没有被甩出车,故A不对,胸部撞在了方向盘上,头撞在了挡风玻璃上,可知C不正确,很明显发生车祸时她在车里,因而没有被车撞倒,B不正确,故选D
12. A  男士说:“I’m sorry to hear that you’ve gained 20 pounds aftergoing on a diet for 2 months.(我听说你减肥了两个月却增重了20磅),女士说:“Don’t cry crocodile tears. You’d be jealous of my figureif I succeeded.你不要装慈悲了,你不过是怕我减肥成功后嫉妒我的身材罢了。可知,女士反应过激。crocodile tears 装慈悲。
13. B  由男士的话“……keep saying no to those who want me to try the stuff (对那些想让我尝试这个东西的人说不),可知他一直拒绝尝试吸毒。
14. A the shoe is on the other foot“表示情况完全相反,可知实际情况与男士的说法正好相反。
15. B  由男士的话“Are you crazy? What have I got myself into?(你疯了,我让自己加入了什么队啊?)”可知他并不想那样做,也不想加入了。
Section B
Dialogue
16. D  医生的话“I like to record this consultation, so you and Mrs. Scotcan play back later for anything that may not be clear to you today(我记录这次咨询是诶了你和斯哥特太太将来有什么不清楚的地方可以回放)”,可知主要是为了病人以后的用处。
17. A  由医生的话“you got a recurrence of cancer in you pancreas”,可知病人胰岛又出现了癌变。
18. B  由医生的话“Surgery isn't an option ac this stage”,可知目前病人并不适合做手术。
19. C  由医生的话“it's a matter of months rather than years”,可知病人可能还能活几个月。
20. D  由“I'm sorry to have to tell you all thisbut my feeling is that it's always good to be honest withpeoplethen you knowwhat's what”,可知医生的语气是十分实事求是的。
Passage One
21. C 这篇听力文章主要讲了英国著名天体物理学家Stephen Hawking对外星生物的猜测,在文章最后提到了太空探索。 o>!~*b';g,  
22. B 由文章中的话in honor ofNASA's 50th anniversary,可知是庆祝美国航空航天局成立50周年。 dRarNW  
23. C 由霍金的话“Primitive lifeis very commonand intelligentlife is fairly rare”,可知智能生物存在的可能性比较小。 `s]zk {x  
24. D 由文章中的话“You could beinfected with a disease to which you have no resistance”, 可知Hawking警告的是可能会被染上人类无法抵抗的疾病。 DXw9@b  
25. D 文中霍金把不愿意投资太空探索的人比作不愿意支持哥伦比亚1492年探索的人,然后说道The discovery of the new world made a difference to theold(新世界的发现对旧世界带来巨大变化),可知霍金支持太空探索。 "1\RdTw  
Passage Two
26. C  这篇听力文章讲了肥胖的人需要更多的食物、燃料,对全球变暖也有一定促进作用。
27. C  由文中“This adds to the food shortage and higher energy prices”,可知会恶化食物短缺、提高能源价格。
28. A  由文中“2. 3 billion adults will be overweight and more than 700million will be obese ”,可知肥胖的人数是7亿多。
29. D  由文中 obese people require 1680 daily calories to sustain normal energy and another 1280 calories to maintain daily activities”,可知肥胖的人每天需要1680卡路里作为正常能源,和1280卡路里维持日常生活,所以每天共需要2960卡路里。
30. B  由二人的话“Promotion of a normal distribution of BMl would reducethe global demand forand thus the price offood”,可知可以减少全球食物的需求和降低食物价格。
c9F[pfi(  
2009年全国医学博士外语统一考试英语试题录音原文
Paper One
Part ListeningComprehension (30%): Transcript
Section A
Directions: In this section you will hear fifteen shortconversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, you willhear a question about what is said. The question will be read only once. Afteryou hear the question, read the four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose thebest answer and mark the letter of your choice on the ANSWER SHEET.
Listen to the following example.
You will hear:
Woman:  I fellfaint.
Man: No wonder. You haven’t had a bite all day.
Question: what’s the matter with the woman?
You will read:
A. She is sick.
B. She was bitten by an ant.
C. She is hungry.
D. She spilled her paint.
Here C is the right answer.
                                        SampleAnswer
                                                          A B  C  D
Now let’s begin with Question No. 1.
1. M: Did you hear that John has passed the Step One UnitedStates Medical Licensing     Examination? V%Z[,C u+  
W: Finally, n$Oky-P"  
Q: What does the woman imply? m/"=5*pA  
2. M: It’s aone day trip. It must be pretty close. M`f;-  
W: It’s about four hours by train. 1+y6W1m^R  
M: Ha, OK. How else can we get there? X _Of k  
W: Well, l think, by taxi, it’s only about two hours. fuwpp  
M: I’m up for that. LxYM "_1A;  
Q: What does the man prefer to do? q=L* 99 S  
3. W: Information. What number do you need? d}A2I  
M: I need the number of German Embassy in Los Angeles. "Ezr-4  
W: You’ll have to dial Information in Los Angeles. Dial 1 213 555 1212. 9jJ/ RXp  
M: Sorry, could you say the number again? E6d8z=X(  
W: Sure. 1 213 555 1212. =Z$=-\<x0.  
Q: What is the phone number? `cTsS  
4. W: Hello. Jim. I wonder if you could see a patient forme. Hi 0df3t  
M: Certainly Anne. What’s the story? @R Yb-d  
W: Well, it’s a Miss Linda Holmes, a 35-year-oldwaitress. She is an infrequent visitor. She came to see me this morningcomplaining a pain in her right leg. xWI 0s;k  
Q: What is the patient’s complaint? F7PZV+\  
5. W: I will be gone for a week. So I hope you can keepthings straight around here. '%r@D&*vp  
M: You have nothing to worry about. !B38! L  
Q: What is the probable relationship between the twospeakers? bT6)(lm  
6. W: If you see he is your brother, that’s another pairof shoes. I suppose you can rely on him to help you. x;b+gIz*  
M: I know. But I feel ashamed to ask him for help. H<}Fk9  
W: Don’t think that way. He is your dear brother! =D:R'0YH  
M: OK I’ll call him tonight. )-:f;#xJ  
Q: What will the man probably do? IgnY* 2FT  
7. M: Would you like to get into the couch and lie onyour back, please? Now I am going to take your left leg and see how far you canraise it. Keep the knee straight. Does that hurt at all? ur quVb  
W: Yes, just a little. Just slightly. )|1JcnNSa  
Q: What is the man doing? g(F*Y> hk  
8. M: Hi! Jane, this is Peter. Such a nice day today. Ithought we might go to the botanic garden. .mU.eLM  
W: I wish you have called me earlier. I have just madeplans to play tennis. A2FU}Ym0=  
M: Oh, that’s too bad. Maybe some other time? ;{C{V{  
Q: What is the woman going to do? vCe<-k  
9. W: How do you like the new nurse at the receptiondesk? 9^h%}>  
M: You mean Louise? He’s been here as long as I have. qc4 "0Ap'  
Q: What does the man imply? >+LgJo R  
10. M: Hello, Mrs. White. Is it your first visit in theclinic? 7 QJcRZ[lU  
W: Yes. But I’ve been to my doctor and he has checked meover. uM6!RR!~  
M: I see from his letter that he is satisfied with theway things are going. Is this your first pregnancy? Br$PL&e~  
W: Oh, no, I’ve had three. I lost two and had twomiscarriages. 7CN[Z9Y^}  
Q: How many children does the woman have now? 93eqFCF.  
11. W: I’ve just been in a road accident. 3tcsj0Rb  
M: Were you thrown out of the car, or did you get thesteering wheel in your chest? s5 'nWMo  
W: I wasn’t thrown out, but I got the steering wheel inmy chest.  And I hit my head on the windscreen. ; SM^  
M: Were you knocked out? %{_ YJXpO  
W: I don’t remember anything after the accident. 4'=N{.TtO  
Q: What could be said about the woman in the caraccident? IbaL.t\>  
12. M: I’m sorry to hear that you’ve gained 20 poundsafter going on a diet for 2 months. Bj[/ tQ  
W: Don’t cry crocodile tears. You’d be jealous of myfigure if I succeeded. beR)8s C3q  
Q: What can we say about the woman? ymCIk /\  
13. W: Guess what! I hear some students of the school arefooling around with drugs. +E[)@;T  
M: But you know I’ll stick to my guns and keep saying noto those who want me to try the stuff. qP'g}Pc  
Q: What does the man mean? L=FvLii.  
14. M: How do you feel after the surgery? It seems thatyou’ve got a rebirth, right? c9@ jyq_H?  
W: I’m sorry, doctor, honestly, I think the shoe is onthe other foot. {xoo9jq-  
Q: What does the woman mean? wdV?& W+  
15. W: You have to stand up straight for 15 hours if youwant to join this team. u\?u4  
M: Are you crazy? What have I got myself into? .4(f0RG  
Q: What does the man mean? v('d H"Y  
Section B e;[8 GE.   
Directions: In this section you will hear one dialogue and twopassages. After each one, you will hear five questions. After each question,read the four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the best answer and mark theletter of your choice on the ANSWER SHEET, Y\|J1I,Z4  
Dialogue EC&,0i4n:  
W: Mr. Scot. I like to record this consultation, so youand Mrs. Scot can play back later for anything that may not be clear to youtoday. I’m afraid that the scan results aren’t very good. It’s likely that yougot a recurrence of cancer in you pancreas. That would explain why you’ve beenfeeling so tired, and your loss of appetite and weight. u.FDe2|[)  
M: Doctor Smith, do I need surgery? xB+H7Ya  
W: Surgery isn’t an option at this stage. Although wecannot operate, there’s still a lot we can do to help you. You’ve got tabletsfor pain relief, and we can give you something stronger if you need it. We can also start you on a course ofchemotherapy to help you with your symptoms. This won’t cure you, but will makeyou feel more comfortable. It’s unusual to have any unpleasant side effectswith this kind of chemotherapy, I like you to see a dietician for some adviceon what you eat and to help you get your appetite back. _q4m7C<  
M: What’s my life expectancy? How long have I got? R!qrb26k  
W: One can never be certain about these issues. Peoplewith this condition vary a great deal. I would be wrong to give you a definitetime scale. But I’d say it’s a matter of months rather than years, I’m sorry tohave to tell you all this, but my feeling is that it’s always good to be honestwith people, then you know what’s what. If you are in agreement, I’d like tobook you into Ward 2 to start your chemo. You’ll need to come in every week forthe next month. I!O S&8:u  
Questions PtOnj)Q  
16. What is the recorded consultation for? 2f4c;YS  
17. According to the doctor’s diagnosis, what’s happenedto Mr. Scot? ~] M"  
18. Which of the following is not a suggestion for Mr.Scot? H12@12v  
19. According to the doctor, what might be Mr. Scot’slife expectancy? D:EF@il  
20. Which of the following can best describe the tone ofdoctor’s words? sR .j~R  
Passage One #wiP {+%b  
Stephen Hawking ;# j 82  
Life on other planet is likely, but intelligent life isless likely. Famed astrophysicist, Stephen Hawking has been thinking a lotabout the cosmic question: Are we alone? "The answer is probablynot," he says. "If there is life elsewhere in the universe,"Hawking says "why haven’t we stumbled onto some alien broadcasts in space?Maybe something like ’alien quiz show’? "Hawking’s comments were pan ofthe lecture at George Washington Universityon Monday in honor of NASA’s 50th anniversary. He theorized thatthere are possible answers to whether there is extraterrestrial life. Oneoption is that there likely isn’t any life elsewhere or maybe there isintelligent life elsewhere. But when it gets smart enough to send signals intospace, it’s also smart enough to make destructive nuclear weapons. Hawking sayshe prefers the third opinion. "Primitive life is very common, andintelligent life is fairly rare. " He then quickly added "Some wouldsay it has yet to occur on earth. " So should, you worry about aliens?Alien abduction claims come from the "weirdos" and are unlikely.However, because alien life might not have DNA like us, Hawking warned, "Watchout if you would meet an alien. You could be infected with a disease to whichyou have no resistance. " The 66-year-old British cosmologist who suffersfrom ALS and must speak through a mechanical device believes if the human raceis to continue for another million years, we would have to boldly go where noone has gone before. Hawking compared people who don’t want to spend money onhuman space exploration to those who opposed to the journey of ChristopherColumbus in 1492. "The discovery of the new world made a difference to theold. Just think we won’t have had a Big Mac or KFC. " H-w|JH>g  
Questions ?!oa15  
21. What is thepassage mainly about? N2 e<Y_T  
22. What is the event when Hawking delivered his lectureat the George Washington University? n<*]`do,w  
23. What is the idea Hawking favors in terms of extraterrestriallife? J7vpCw2ni  
24. What is Hawking’s warning to the encounter of analien? 7`!( 8  
25. What is Hawking’s attitude towards human spaceexploration? KK$A 4`YoR  
Passage Two q04Dj-2<  
Obesitycontributes to global warming too q(Q9FonU  
Obese and overweight people require more fuel totransport them and the food they eat, and the problem will worsen as thepopulation literally swells in size, a team at the London Schoolof Hygiene & Tropical Medicine says. 7d)' y  
This adds to the food shortage and higher energy prices,the school’s researchers wrote in the journal Lancet on Friday. B,,d~\  
At least 400 million adults worldwide are obese. TheWorld Health Organization (WHO)projects by 2015, 2. 3 billion adults will beoverweight and more than 700 million will be obese. c O&9(.d  
In their model, the researchers pegged 40 percent of theglobal population as obese with a body mass index of near 30. Many nations arefast approaching or have surpassed this level. {E|gV9g  
BMI is a calculation of height to weight, and the normalrange is usually considered to be 18to 25, with more than 25 consideredoverweight and above 30 obese. GGtrH~zx  
The researchers found that obese people require 1,680daily calories to sustain normal energy and another 1,280 calories to maintaindaily activities, 18 percent more than someone with a stable BMI. IOl"Xgn5  
Because thinner people cat less and arc more likely towalk than rely on cars, a slimmer population would lower demand for fuel fortransportation and for agriculture. 2zu~#qU[)M  
This is also very important because 20 percent ofgreenhouse gas emission stem from agriculture. ' qE  
The next step is quantifying how much a heavierpopulation is contributing to climate change, higher fuel prices and foodshortage. "Promotion of a normal distribution of BMI would reduce theglobal demand for, and thus the price of, food," Edwards and Robertswrote. 926oM77  
Questions taaAwTtk?A  
26. Which of the following can best describe the mainidea of the talk? S '+"+%^tj  
27. According to the talk, which of the following can bemade worse by the growing obese population? +to9].O7y  
28. According to WHO, by 2015, what would be theestimated figure of the global obese population? TVwYFX  
29. According to the researchers, how much energy wouldan obese person need for a day? D7/Bp4I#o  
30. According to Edwards and Roberts, what would happenif we promote a normal distribution of BMI? (=V[tI+Ngt  
>/bK?yT<  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题: