加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 考博英语Vocabulary and Structure
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2012-01-30   

考博英语Vocabulary and Structure

常考知识点条件、时间、让步状语从句中的主将从现一般过去时、现在完成时和过去完成时的区别;将来完成时。一、一般现在时: 1、表示经常发生或是反复发生的动作或存在的状态:     常和always, usually, often ,sometimes, every day, every week等时间状语连用。        She visits her parents every day. 2、表示普遍的、永恒的真理。由于是众所周知的客观事实,所以一般不用时间状语。  The moon goes round the earth.         Summer follows spring. 3、一般现在时常可表示按规定、时间表、计划或安排要发生的事情,通常都有一个表示未来时间的状语。     The show begins at seven and ends at ten. 4、在少数情况下,已发生的动作也可以用一般现在时来表示,但只限于少量动词,如hear, say, tell等。             I hear you’re moving.              They tell me it’s a fascinating film. 5、在时间、条件从句中用一般现在时表示将来的动作,遵循主将从现的原则。常用连词有as soon as, when, until, if, unless.1"When are you going to visit your uncle in Chicago?" y^. 66BH  

"As soon as ______ our work for tomorrow."  q+P@2FL  

A. we're complete    B. we'd complete    C. we‘ll complete   D. we complete 53Adic  
2They will go home for winter vocation as soon as they ________their exams. }gp@0ri%5  
  A. have finished    B. finish  C. finished       D. was finishing
3When the mixture ______, it will give off a powerful force. tC[ZWL  
  A. will heat       B. will be heated      C. is heated        D. has heated
  二、现在进行时1、表示此时此刻(说话时)正在进行的动作。在译成汉语时有时带有(正)在这类字样。 2q f|+[X  
     They’re talking; they’re not working.       We’re having a meeting. 2、表示现在这个阶段正在进行的动作。(但说话的一刻不一定在进行) =BJLj0=N  
  We’re seeing the sights of the city.     (说话时不一定在观光)3、现在进行时还可以用来表示按计划或安排要进行的动作,这时都有一个表示未来时间的状语:     Mike is coming home on Thursday.            They are having a party next week. 三、现在完成时现在完成时是一个把过去和现在联系起来的时态。谈得都是已经发生的事情,但和现在有某种关系,就是指从过去某时到现在,某事已经完成或是已经发生。1、表示动作刚刚发生(常和just, now, already, yet等词连用);或表示动作的结果(一般不用时间状语)。 [KDxB>R<{  
  I have just had my lunch.     I’ve already posted your letters. 2、表示过去某时开始的动作一直延续到现在,并且可能会继续延续下去(常用since引导的短语或从句,或由for 引导的短语连用)。She has been a dancer for ten years.  她已经当了十年的舞蹈演员了。(还有可能继续当下去)。 P_bB{~$4  
1He has _____ the army for ten years and is now an officer. XS<>0YM  
  A. gone into     B. joined in    C. been in            D. come into
   3 since引起的从句中通常用一般一般过去时,而主句中的动词一般都用现在完成时。英语中有些动词不能延续(如meet, leave, arrive等),因此不能和表示延续的时间状语连用(for ten years)           I have had a baby since I saw you last.  当主句表示有多少时间时,动词可用一般现在时:          It is ten years since he left home and joined the army. 4have hasgone tohavehasbeen to的差别:havehas been to:表示到过某个地方(表示某人的一种经历),人并不在那里, 可以和oncetwiceoftenneverever havehasgone to 表示到某地了(表示某人已经离开此地,在去某地的路途上或已在某地),此句型不能与上述时间状语连用。  (1He has gone to China.   (2He has been to China twice. 四、现在完成进行时表示从过去某时一直延续到现在的一个动作,这个动作一般会继续延续下去,或是到说话时结束, 但是强调到说话时为止一直在做的动作。         The ground is wet. It has been raining. 地是湿的。刚下雨来着。1、现在完成时常常有一个表示现在之前这一段时间的状语:      I have been learning English for three years. 2、有时表示在持续的一段时间内动作的多次重复(而动作不一定在持续)      Jim has been phoning Jenny every night for the past week. I _____ on the door for ten minutes now without an answer. 2TK \pfD  
  A. was knocking    B. am knocking      C. knocking   D. have been knocking
  五、一般过去时:1、表示过去发生的动作或存在的状态:常和具体的过去时间状语连用,如just now, last week, when she was 18 years old等。即使在前一分钟发生的事情也要用过去时。 1I saw your sister a few days ago.     2I met her a minute ago. 2used to do sth:过去常常做……     I used to have a cup of milk in the morning.   3it is high timethat),it is time (that)…句型中,谓语动词用过去时。           It is high time they arrived. 1Let's finish our homework in a few seconds; it's time we __________. SZ` 7t=I2  
  A. played football    B. will play football    C. play football    D. are playing football
 (2 Don’t you think it is time you _____ smoking? qwTz7r  
  A. give up      B. gave up          C. would give up      D. should give up
    3It’s high time we _____ something to stop traffic accident. -I<  >Ab  
  A. do           B. will do        C. did        D. must do
4You’ve already missed too many classes this term .You _____ two classes just last week. #w$Y1bjn  
     A. missed     B. would miss    C. had missed        D. have missed
六、过去进行时1、表示在过去某个时间正在进行的动作。相当于现在进行时的过去形式。常需用表示过去的时间状语或通过上下文来判断时间。 During the summer of 1999 she was traveling in China. 2when while 的用法区别 MK< y$B{}  
when 表示一个特定时间点,其所引导的句子用过去时,while 表示持续的一段时间,其所引导的句子用过去进行时。 1Edison was not a good student when he was a young boy.  2While he was eating, I asked him to lend me $2.  3、过去进行时表示过去将来的动作。现在进行时可以表示将来的动作,同样,过去进行时也可以表示从过去某时间看将来要发生的动作。     He went to see Xiao Li. He was leaving early the next morning. So%X(, |  
was going to表示准备做某事将要发生某事
      She was going to buy him some shoes.  1I fell and hurt myself while I _____tennis. oFk2y^>u  
  A. was playing      B. am playing   C. play     D. played
2When you _____ this over with her, you should not see her any more. K#"=*p,  
  A. talk             B. talked          C. will talk          D. talking
  七、过去完成时1、表示在过去某时之前已经完成了的动作(即过去的过去)。这个过去的某一时间可用by, before等介词或连词引导的短语或一个从句来表示。  1We had scarcely reached the school before it began to  rain.我们刚到学校天就下雨了。  2By this time he had already made some friends. 2、表示从过去某一时间开始,一直持续到另一个过去的时间的动作。         When I got to the station the train had left. 3在含有before, after, as soon as 等连词引导的状语从句的复合句中,由于连词本身可以明确表示动作发生的先后顺序,因此,主句和从句都可以用一般过去时表示,而不用过去完成时。 Dy08.Sss  
     I called him as soon as I arrived. 4、过去完成时常用在 no sooner …than…, hardly/scarcely/barely…when…,一…………。句型之中,句子倒装。1Hardly had I opened the door when he told me.          我刚开开门,他就告诉了我。2Scarcely had he opened the door when a gust of wind blew the candle out. ]m1fo'  
  他刚打开门,蜡烛就被一阵风吹灭了。
1When I went to visit Mrs. Smith last week, I was told she ______ two days before. !$I~3_c  
 A. has left   B. was leaving   C. would leave   D. had left a@}.96lStD  
2About the sixth century A.D. when few Europeans could read, the Chinese _____ paper. n Ja!&G&  
  A. invented      B. had invented     C. have invented   D. had been invented
3The chemistry class _____ for five minutes when we hurried there. _[:6.oNjIe  
  A. had been on  B. was on  C. has been on  D. would be on
4No sooner had we sat down _____ we found it was time to go. .1QGNW  
  A. than    B. when     C. as        D. while
八、一般将来时1、一般将来时表示将要发生的事情或是动作,在各种人称后都由will加动词原形构成,第一人称后可以用shall,常缩略为“’ll” q<Rj Ai  
  They say that it will rain. 2be going to +动词原形:表示看来就要发生的事情或打算要做的事。 f-U zFlU  
  Are you going to attend the lesson ? 3be to +动词原形: 表示将要发生的事情或必然要做的事情。 !Vpi1N\  
  The Sixth-Ring Road is to be open to traffic before 2008. 4be due to ( 按时间表)……     Mary is due to leave at 2 o’clock. 5be about to +动词原形:表示即将发生的动作。 7H H  
  The manager was about to leave when his secretary called him back.6、某些表示开始、终结、往来行动的动词如:go ,come, start, arrive, leave 等的现在进行时可表示将来。  (1I am leaving England. lZzW- %K  
 (2George W. Bush is arriving in Shanghai tonight.
九、将来完成时将来完成时是这两年常考的语法点,基本结构是“will/shall + have done”,表示在将来某一时刻之前完成的动作。           I’ll have finished my work by five this afternoon.    The snow will have disappeared before the end of March.(1) By next year he ______ in New York for five years. 0d2P   
  A. has worked    B. has been working    C. works     D. will have worked
2I _____ writing the article by the time you get back. 0aT:Gy;  
  A. shall finish  B. must have finished C. have finished   D. shall have finished W]4Z4&  
    十、将来完成进行时近两年,试卷中也会出现将来完成时的考题。将来完成进行时表示一个已经开始的动作到将来某一时间仍在进行,其基本结构是will/shall + have been doing.    By the end of next month I shall have been working here for 20 years.By the time you arrive this evening, ______for two hours. A. I will study    B. I will have been studied  C. I had studied  D. I will have been studying    虚拟语气1 概念 :虚拟语气用来表示说话人的主观愿望或假想,所说的是一个条件,不一定是事实,或与事实相反。 '1u?- 2  
2 在条件句中的应用 fy+5i^{=  
   条件句可分为两类,一类为真实条件句,一类为非真实条件句。非真实条件句表示的是假设的或实际可能性不大的情况,故采用虚拟语气。
&YFe"C  
1Mary said to me, “Had I seen your bag, I _____ it to you.” ^}  {r@F  
     A. will return   B. must return     C. could return    D. would have returned TE`5i~ R*  
2I would ask George to lend us the money if I _____ him. rrIyZ@_d9  
     A. had known    B. have known   C. knew  D. know
   答案C)(199538题)3If Bob____ with us; he would have had a good time. Y7G sL7I  
     A. would come  B. would have come C. had come  D. came
    (答案:C)(199559题)二、if引导的虚拟条件句条件句指表示假定情况的句子,大都包含一个由if引导的条件从句。条件句有两种,一种表示可能成为现实的情况,即为真实条件句。     If you ask him, he will help you.  完全是假想,与现实不一样的或发生的可能性不大,就要用虚拟条件句。    If I were you , I’d go to night school.     If she were younger, she would study computer science如谓语包含were , had, should等词,这时候要用倒装语序, 即把这些词放到主语前面,省略if    Were she in charge(=If she were in charge), she would do things differently.     如果是她负责,她会是另一种做法。     Should I be free tomorrow, I would come.      万一明天我有空我会来。1__________ the advice of his friends, he would not have suffered such a heavy loss in his business. 4*_jGw  
  A. If he took   B. If he should take  C. Were he to take D. Had he taken
2__________, I should ask them some questions. ]($ \7+  
  A. Should they come to us 
          B. If they come to us '}agi.z  
  C. Were they come to us               D. Had they come to us
3__________ you were busy, I wouldn‘t have bothered you with my questions. <4 {m99  
  A. If I realized     B. Had I realized  C. Did I have realized that  D. As I realized
三、含蓄虚拟条件句 在不少情况下,句子不一定包含一个条件从句,但意思却和条件句差不多,这时谓语仍可以用虚拟语气,这样的句子叫含蓄虚拟条件句。常用withwithoutbut for      But for my brother's help, I would not have finished.      Without your help, I couldn’t have achieved all this.1Without heat and sunlight, plants on the earth ______ well. sRB=<E*_  
  A. would not grow B. will not grow    C. had not grown      D. would not be grown
2But for my classmates‘ help, I _____ the work in time. DG&'x;K"$  
  A. did not finish     B. could not finish C. will not finish    D. would not have finished
3But for the rain, we _____ a nice holiday. Q#MB=:0 {  
  A. should have   B. would have had    C. would have       D. will have had
 四、以wishthat)引导的表示愿望的宾语从句这种从句有两类:一类表示现在或将来的愿望:基本形式是主语+wish +从句(主语+过去时)       I wish we had a car.        要是我们有一辆车多好啊。      I wish I were 30 years younger.   我但愿自己能年轻三十岁。第二类表示一个过去没有实现的愿望:其形式是主语+wish +从句(主语+过去完成时)。这种情况表达的意思往往不能挽回,常常有懊悔的意思。         I wish that I had never met him.     但愿我从来没有见过他。         I wish you had let me know earlier.    你早些让我知道就好了。1I didn’t go to the party, but I do wish I _____ there. F:/x7]7??Z  
  A. were   B. would be       C. had been            D. will be
2Peter wishes that he _____ law instead of literature when he was in college. $f@YQN=  
  A. could study      B. studied      C. had studied       D. would study
五、would rather+句子(过去时)would rather后的宾语中,谓语常常用相当于过去式的形式表示现在或将来的情况,也可以用相当于过去完成时的形式表示过去的情况。来表示宁愿、宁可的意愿,语气比较婉转。     I would rather they left on an early train.    我更愿意他们坐早一点的火车走。(表现在)    I’d rather he hadn’t told me about it.     我宁愿他没告诉我这事。(表过去)1I am too busy these days. I would rather all of you _____ next month for a dinner. Na@bXcz)  
 A. come   B. would come   C. came    D. have come
2I’d _____ you didn’t touch that, if you don’t mind. ,#;hI{E  
 A. rather     B. better     C. happier     D. further
六、以as ifas though引导的状语从句 She spoke to me as if she knew me.    她和我说话的神情,好像她早就认识我似的。The animal was walking as though it had hurt its leg.     这动物走路的样子好像伤了腿似的。七、以suggestadviseinsistask等词后的宾语从句:这类从句中,不管从句是什么人称,从句的谓语动词要用should+动词原形,should一般可以省略。类似的动词还有:proposeorderdemandrequirerequest等。    They demanded that the right to vote be given to every adult man.     Rose insisted that he be present. 1His mother insisted that he _____ the coat when going out. d==0 @`  
  A. put on   B. puts on   C. to put  D. putting on
2The doctor advised that Mr. Malan  _____ an operation right away so as to save his life. \.2i?<BC  
        A. had
       B. would have     C. have      D. was going to have
      八、It is necessary/important/urgent that引导的主语从句 should+原形动词,should可以省略。      It is highly important that we (should) stick to the one China principle. R_!'=0}V  
    It is necessary we (should) understand what our children think and feel. )qx;/=D  
1It’s urgent that a meeting _____ before the final decision is made. |GMo"[  
  A. will be arranged   B. must be arranged  C. be arranged  D. would be arranged
R;HE{q[ f  
2It’s desired that she _____ to teach us at least twice a week.  Z 9:  
  A. comes    B. will come    C. come    D. may come
A=kOSq 4Q  
被动语态 1$RJzHS  
一、感官动词及使役动词(如:seefeelhearwatchmakebid)在主动语态中用无to不定式做宾补,改为被动语态时要加to :E}y Pcw  
:]:)c8!6  
1The middle-aged man was seen _____ out of the house on the afternoon of the murder. {.Qv1oOa  
  A. came       B. come    C. to come     D. have com
#E+ybwA  
二、带情态动词的被动语态 et5lfj  
情态动词(can, could, may, might, must等)+be+过去分词。 g$]WKy(D  
    Your homework must be finished before lunch.       Nothing can be done by him. kqX=3Zo  
yH('Vl  
1I can't find the recorder in the room. It ______ by somebody. WVD48}HF-  

A. must have taken                B. may have taken z~2{`pET  
  C. may have been taken         D. should have been taken
e-*@R#x8+  
三、用主动表示被动的含义 5Pf=Uj6D  
need/require +doing sth.=to be done)(此句型主语大多为物) 7;+G)44  
   The floor requires washing. UYxn? W.g  
eL~xS: VT  
   My room is a mess. It needs _____. [.4{s  
 A to be tidying up       B. tidying up  C. to tidy up      D. tidied up
umns*U%T;  
情态动词 +D5gbxZX  
情态动词无人称变化,在句子中和动词原形一起构成谓语。英语的情态动词共有13个:can, could, may, might, will, would, shall, should, dare, must, ought to, need, used to 3E wdu  
考查与虚拟语气结合的情况 t Aq0Z)  
一、must +现在完成时(一定已经) ,K[e?(RP  
  表示对已发生的事情的一种肯定的猜测,即一定已经……” TC-Vzk G|  
       He must have arrived already.      Nonsense, you must have misheard. * EG zFXa  
1Since this road is wet and slippery this morning, it ______ last night. ^"O>EY':  
  A. must rain      B. was raining   C. must have rained           D. may rain
FzEs1hpl  
2I believe he _____ an accident, otherwise he would have arrived on time. |K_%]1*riC  
  A. would have had   B. could have had C. should have had   D. must have had
T^Ia^B-%}g  
3Mr. Green _____ my letter, otherwise he would have replied before now. .8W-,R4  
 A. must have receivedB. must have failed to receive C. must receive  D. must fail to receive
t$du|q(  
 二、should ought to +完成时(应该已经) 7LU^Xm8  
  表示应该做的事情而没有做,否定式表示不该做的事情做了。含有对过去的动作的责备或是批评。 W:8MqVm34  
    He ought to have arrived here by now.     现在他应当已经到了。 nQQHm6N  
1You ought ______ the matter to the manager the day before yesterday. 2b7-=/[6  
  A. to report     B. to have reported   C. to reporting      D. have reported
hYpxkco"4'  
2I’m sorry I couldn’t get in touch with him before he left, I _____    him earlier. 8!|vp7/  
  A. had a telephone   B. have phoned C. should have phoned  D. should be phoned
)YgntI@  
 三、could +完成时(本来可以) zoi0Z  
  表示能做的事情而没有做。表示对过去能做而未做的事情感到惋惜,遗憾。 -XXsob}/8  
   You could at least have met me at the station.   你至少应该到车站来接我。 r QiRhp  
I could have passed, but I did not study hard enough.   我本来能及格的,但是没有努力学习。 9V1d`]tP  
倒装结构 iXy1{=BDv  
一、否定词放置句首时,助动词或be动词要放置主语的前面进行倒装。常用的否定词有:notscarcelybarelyseldomnot untillittle,(inunder no circumstanceby no meansno sooner…than等。 a%.W9=h=M(  
1Not until I reminded him for the third time _____ working and looked up 5@ +?{Cl  
  A. that he stopped  B. does he stopped C. did he stop     D. that he stopped d7](fw@c  
2_____ the importance of wearing seat belts while driving. w[d8#U   
A. Little they realize B. They little do realize C. Little realize do they
 D. Little do they realize c45 s #6  
P}~MO)*1  
二、only+ adv. 句子要倒装。 ,V,mz?d^9  
Only a doctor can do that. *V hEl7  
%B\x %e ;P  
 1Only recently ______ to deal with the environmental problems. SI~jM:S}  
A. something has done             B. has something done `2]0 X#R  
C. has something been done     D. something has been done
KGM__ZO.  
三、nor, neither, so 用于句首时, 句子要倒装。 SbGdcCB  
      --- “I can't swim!”   H;4QuB'^  
      --- “Neither can I!” y:98}gW`n  
      He can't do it, nor can I, nor can you, nor can anybody. \4wMv[;7  
1So little _____about stock exchange that the lecture was completely beyond me. DAb/B  
  A. did I know   B. I had known    C. I knew  D. was I know
=_#b .8K  
2I didn’t finish reading that French book, neither _____. g_cED15  
 A. did he   B. didn’t he   C. he did   D. he could
\"(?k>]E  
四、虚拟条件句中省略if时要倒装。 uQ-GJI^t  
  (1_____ you were busy, I wouldn’t have bothered you with my questions. }qso} WI  
  A. If I realized B. Had I realized    C. Did I have realized that   D. As I realized
W"Y)a|rG%  
 (2_____, I should ask them some questions. @ &N  
  A. Should they come to us   
B. If they come to us ^+D/59I  
  C. Were they come to us  D. Had they come to us
~BuzI9~7P  
  3h:~NL  
0YFXF  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑