加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 考博英语作文范文
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2017-03-03   
来源于 考博资料 分类

考博英语作文范文

教育 `K"L /I9  
In thefuture ,students may have the choice ofstudying at home by using technologysuch ascomputers or television or of studying attraditional schools . Whichwould you prefer?Use reasons and specific details to explain yourchoice.  OHN_  
  范文: ?9vuuIE  
If I havea choice between studying at home using computers and television or studying inatraditional school setting, I’d choose the traditional setting . Maybe it’sjust what I’m usedto ,but I don’t think that technology can replace teachersand classrooms. +:2klJ  
Afterall, technology can fail. Computers go down and computer programs crash. Televisionsbreak,and the electricity can suddenly go off. In those situations, who's going toteach me? IfI'm at school, and the television or the computers stopfunctioning, there's a teacher to step inand change the lesson plan. Teacherscan draw on their teaching experience and be creative.Computers and televisionscan't. yNBQGSH  
I'd alsomiss the chance to interact with other students if I weren't going to school. Ithinklearning to play and work with other people is one of the most importantlessons we learn inschool. It prepares us for life, and for working with otherpeople. Being with other people alsohelps us discover who we are. x H4m |  
Anotherconcern I have about studying at home is getting distracted. It's strange, butI thinkbeing home alone is more distracting than being at school with a lot ofpeople. At school, we'reall focused on the same subjects. At home, it would beso easy to turn off the computer or thetelevision and go do something else. Imight tell myself that it's okay to play a computer gamenow and make up thestudy hours later. Chances are, I'd never make up the study hours. TJd)K$O>  
I'm allin favor of using technology in the classroom. I think computers and televisionare greatways for students to have access to a lot of information. I just don'tthink they should be theonly tools I have as a student. I also need teachersand other students to help me get acomplete education. lM`2sy  
(le9q5Qr.  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: VIP博友
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2017-03-08