加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 郑州大学2006年攻读博士学位研究生入学考试英语试题(A卷)
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2012-01-07   
来源于 考博试题 分类

郑州大学2006年攻读博士学位研究生入学考试英语试题(A卷)

PART I              VOCABUIARY               (10%) s5\<D7  
Directions: There are 20 sentences in this part. Beneath each sentence there are 4 words or phrases marked A) B), C) and D). Choose the one word or phrase that correctly completes the sentence. Mark your  answer on the ANSWER SHEET. }ijFvIHV  
1. The picnic ______at last after being twice postponed. 3!op'X!  
  A) came off B) came up C) put on D) went on ,`!>.E.  
2. Lenny advises me to have a _____of brandy because it will make me less nervous in my presentation. {nMCU{*k  
A) bit                 B) lick              C) sip                D) flavor ]tNB^  
3. Adams hadn't a______ what the speaker was talking about most of the time because the class was in chaos =4uO"o  
A) guess             B) thought          C) concept            D) clue j9/hZqo  
4. The National Geographic Society headquarters ,______in Washington, D.C, is well-known for its magazine. 4N)45@jk[  
FI@kE19  
 A) located            B) placed            C) stood             D) positioned ^7Ebg5<  
5. The baby keeps______---She must be getting a terrible cold %_(^BZd  
A) sneezing           B) sniffing          C) yawning           D) spitting Wb5n> *  
6. When them was a short _____in the conversation, I asked if anyone would like anything to drink. VVe^s|~Z  
A) blank              B) space             C) pause           D) interval D1V^DbUm_  
7. Hotel rooms must be ______by noon, but luggage may be left with the porter. UW Px|]RC  
 A) departed             B) abandoned        C) vacated           D) displaced F!RP *  
8. Tom read it through quick so as to get the ______of it before setting down to a thorough study. ),@m 3wQ  
A) detail               B) essence          C) gist               D) core g6h=Q3@  
9. The priest made the ______of the cross when he entered the church 82YZN5S3]3  
A)mark                B)signal             C) sign               D) gesture =&mdxKoT0  
10. For many patients, institutional care is the most _______and beneficial form of care BSY7un+`:  
A) appropriate          B) pertinent C) acute              D) persistent *>T@3G.{Rm  
11. Among all the changes resulting from the ______entry of women into the work force, the transformation that has occurred in the women themselves is not the least important _o-01gu.  
A) massive            B) quantitative         C) surplus           D) formidable t?FPmbj v  
12. In the Export Commodities Fair the ______of fine china attracted much attention of customers from all over the world. ^= '+#|:  
A) succession         B) army              C) string             D) procession qdZo cTf'  
13. We realized that he was under great ______,so we took no notice of his bad temper. # "TL*p  
A) emotion           B) stress             C) crisis              D) nervousness KS;Wr6]@(O  
14. His ideas are invariably condemned as ______by his colleagues. .c@,$z2M  
 A) imaginative         B) ingenious          C) impractical         D) theoretical qbo W<W<H1  
15 .The president explained that the purpose of taxation was to ______government spending. 2*Mu"v,  
A) finance             B) expand            C) enlarge            D) budget Y~ Nt9L  
16. Taking photographs is strictly ______here, as it may damage the precious cave paintings. GTW5f  
A) forbidden            B) rejected            C) excluded           D) denied &z"yls  
17. Doctors' efforts to develop a new way to see the brain working have so far ______with satisfaction. 7.B]B,]  
 A) found            B) shown          C) given             D) met SA.,Q~_T7  
18. The study also showed that, ______to what many people believe, if you skip breakfast, you will not lose weight at all.   r%II` i  
A) contrary B) identical C) equivalent D) hostile 6zJ>n~&(  
19. The viewers of the poet's most recent book ______his reputation. rY(^6[!  
A) enlarged               B) enriched      C) enhanced          D) encouraged -42jeJS  
20. The student couldn't ______what the teacher was trying to explain. d+g+ {p>?  
A) grip                  B) seize         C) grasp            D) snatch 2_;3B4GDF  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

关键词: 考博英语
描述
快速回复

验证问题: