加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 考博英语自我介绍及面试模板
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2016-08-11   
来源于 考博资料 分类

考博英语自我介绍及面试模板

摘要:自我介绍的第一句话,很关键,不用说的很复杂。可以是一个简单句,但一定要铿锵有力。展示出自信和实力。千万不要来一句“sorry, my English is poor”,下面是一个博士生的自我介绍范文,希望可以给求职者一些启发! ;_Rx|~!!  
1. 范文1 J0=`n (48B  
Good morning, Dear Professors: g:o\r (  
It’s my honor to introduce myself. My name is XXX, I amfromXXCountyXXProvince, December XXXX I was born in a poor family, and myparents are farmers, I love and respect them very much. We were delight with mybecoming a fresh man in September 1997. Luckily, I was permitted to be agraduate student after 4 years colorful life on campus. I received my Bachelordegree2001 inXX Institute of Science and Technology, then a Master degree2004inXX University of Science and Technology. For those 7 years my major was DieDesign. Before I received my Master degree, I had done the subject ofXXXXXXXXXXX. For the past 3 years, I have been inXXXXXXCollege, where I havebeen and still am a teacher. I teach students Machine Design etc. I havepublished more than 10 first-author papers. h;ShNU  
  That’s all, thanks! H`Z4a N  
2. 范文2 IYCKF/2o  
Good afternoon, my dear Professors, I'm gald to be here for this interview.First let me introduce myself. My name is  R<U?)8g,h~  
Li Tao,28 years old. I come from linyi, beautiful city of Shangdong Province. I will graduate from Jilin University this June, majoring in the department of orthopedics.    During the past three year, under the strict guidance of my tutor , I learn a lot not only in theory but also in skill in china dIpt&nH&$  
"BVz5?  
3. 范文3 \W( p)M  
博士生面试英文自我介绍范文

Morning, sir ! My name is ***, it is really a great honor to have  this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may  raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in  this prestigious university in september. now i will introduce myself  briefly,i am ** years old,born in***province ,northeast of china,and i am  curruently a senior student at *** XX uni.my major is packaging  engineering.and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in  june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,i have passed  CET4/6 with a ease. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and  publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, i have attendseveral  packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, i  have taken a tour to some big factory and company. through these i have a  deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. compared to developed  countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary  progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess,  unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkard. but i have  full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth  pace still. i guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what  is my plan during graduate study life, i would like to tell you that pursue  law is one of my lifelong goal,i like my major packaging and i won"t  give up,if i can pursue my master degree here i will combine law with my  former education. i will work hard in thesefields ,patent ,trademark,  copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p&p, my  character? i cannot describe it well, but i know i am optimistic and  confident. sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but  i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything  ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surf online. through  college life,i learn how to balance between study and entertainment. by the  way, i was a actor of our amazing drama club. i had a few glorious memory on  stage. that is my pride.

早上好,先生!我的名字叫* * *,它是一枚非常荣幸能有这个机会参加面试,我会回答任何你可以举起,我希望今天我能有个好的表现,最终进入这所著名学府在september.现在我简 单介绍一下我自己,我是* *岁,生在* * *省、对中国东北地区,我curruently高年级学生在* * * XX uni.my的专业是包装engineering.and我将获得学士学位june.in毕业后我在过去4年,我把大部分时间花在学习上,我通过了 CET4/6与ease.和我已经有了基础知识的包装出版,无论是在理论和practice.除此以外,我还attendseveral包装展览在北京举 办,这是我们的优势,我已经在这里学习一趟一些大的工厂和公司通过这些我有了一个更深刻的了解我国包装industry.等发达国家相比,我们,不幸的 是,虽然我们已经取得了巨大的进步,从1978年以来,我们的包装产业仍不发达、伙食、不稳定员工的研究情况,同时对这一领域的awkard.但我有信心 在光明的未来,要是我们经济的增长速度能保持不动。我猜你也许感兴趣的原因瘙痒法律、,什么是我的计划在研究生的学习生活,我想告诉你们,追求律法是我的 一个终生目标,我喜欢我的专业包装和我都不会放弃,如果我能拿取硕士学位,在这里,我将会把法律和我的前任教育。我将会努力工作在 thesefields、专利,商标,版权问题的基础上,研究在一生的年日,我的个性造纸设备部门吗?我不能描述得很好,但是我知道我抱有乐观态度并 confident.有时候我宁愿一个人呆着,阅读,听音乐,而我不孤独,我喜欢跟我的同学,几乎说一切,我最喜爱的消遣是alleyball,打牌或  通过大学生活在网上冲浪,我学会如何学习和平衡entertainment.顺便说一句,我是一个演员的我们的奇迹戏剧协会。我有一些光荣的回 忆,stage.是我的骄傲。
   Txfb-f!mv\  
4. 范文4 1I@4xC #X  
Good afternoon! Professors :  ?xf;#J+{8  
I am honored to introduce myself. My name is ** 30 years old, born in ** city, ** province. In year 2002 and 2005, I received my Bachelor degree and Master degree in **i University. I major in **.  eh`V#%S=  
After my graduation, I got a job in **. In the past three years, I was involved in several research projects, such as **。Owning to my hard work, I was rewarded the Excellent Prize in the successive three years. q!H 3JL  
However, with time going on, the more I experienced, the clearer I realized that I am really interested in the exchange process of **. I find that the similar and complicated problems rise in my study subject, so I’m eager to cognize more about this field and I hope I can study further in this University .  !}3`Pl.(r  
So I am standing here now. I am really excited. I believe what I am doing is a right thing.  C`jP8"-  
Thank you!  \YKh'|04  
W?l .QQk  
%&] }P;&  
5. 范文5 | 5L1\O8#  
1. 自我介绍 .y0]( h  
(self-introduce)   fgp 7 |;Y  
Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. My name is song jianxun, 23. I come from weifang,a beautifulcity in Shandong Province.I entered the school of electronic  I+CQ,Zuf  
information and control engineering of Shandong Institute of Light Industry in Sept 2004.Over the past three and half years,I have obtained learning scholarships five times and expanding-quality six times, I am the monitor and the Chinese Communist Party branch secrety of my class A5`7o9  
 In my spare time, I like reading books, playing tennis and collecting stamps. I am able to operate the computer well and skillful in searching for information on the Internet.  Of  xXx`a\i  
course, if I get the chance to study in this famous University, I will try my best. Thank you! jo(Q`oxm!>  
{fb~`=?  
2.选此学校的原因 TcP1"wc  
 (reasons for my choice)   /-hF<oNQ  
There are several reasons for this question.  First of all,I love this major so I want to have the further study in this field.Its a pleasure to be with my favorite majorfor lifetime. I suppose this is the most important factor in my decision.  Secondly, It is necessary to seize any chance for self-development, especially in this competitive modern world. Last but not least,I also hope I could succeed in this field and I believe I could. In a word, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for future  nM; G; T  
profession after two years study here.  nfJ8Rt   
为什么考  *M|\B|A.  
I am interested in **. I find that the similar and complicated problems rise in my study subject, so I’m eager to cognize more about this field and I hope I can study further in this University . qE` =^  
  3.研究生期间你的计划 #pe{:f?  
 (plans in the postgraduate study)  If I get the chance to study in this famous university, I will concentrate on the study and research in this field. Firstly, I will hard to learn the theoretical knowledge, constructing a solid base for my future work, Secondly, I would like to do some practical work with the help of the supervisor and classmates so that I could improve my practice ability.  OhW=F2OIV  
I believe my dream will finally come true after two and half years of  O9|'8"AF  
learning .Thank you Asl H V@K  
NDOZ!`LqH  
介绍你的学习计划  E?XCL8NC  
Firstly, I hope I can form systematic view of **. Secondly, I wish to find a way to solve the complicated problem in my study subject.  >Y/[zf I2  
S[a5k;8GL  
4 .介绍你的家乡 #c^Q<&B  
(about hometown)   0`!Q-G7  
I am from Zhucheng Weifang, a    famous city with a long history. It is called "long Cheng " because it is the "Home of the dinosaur”. The city is in the eastsouthen part of Shandong province. Many famous people were born here, for instance,Wang jinmei, Zang kejia and so on You know, there is a saying that "The greatness of a man lends a glory to a place".I thinkthe city really deserves it. Thank you  E~>6*_?  
`oMeR]~  
5.你的家庭 SznE:+  
(about family)  Y/S3)o  
  There are four members in my family; my grandpa,my parents and me.  My grandpa is nearly eighty. My parents are farmers. They very love me and I very love them,too.I’m appreciated to them because they offer everything. Thank you  $CmX &%L=  
IPO[J^#Me  
6.你的大学 VDTY<= Q  
(about university)   UPKi/)C;  
As the only light-industry-based higher education institution in Shandong Province, Shandong Institute of Light Industry (SDILI) is situated in Jinan, the capital city of Shandong, a famous historical and cultural city known as the City of Springs. The Institute possesses an abundant of scientific research facilities, strong teaching staff, as well as favorable studying environment. Shandong Institute of Light Industry has also been very active in international exchanges and cooperations. Over the years, it has established a broad international network for educational cooperations and has signed exchange agreements with over 21 universities or research institutions in many foreign countries. Thank you。 lk +K+Ra/  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com