显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2011-04-16   
来源于 考博资料 分类

考博作文批改范例一

考博批改范例: D@X"1X!F`G  
7>zUT0SS  
Keeping Healthy (题目是固定的,不要随便更改,用给出的题目good health) /Cwwz  
j/oc+ M^  
With the sharply quickening economy(这句话的表达很别扭,不符合语法结构,可以改成with the fast development of economy), both the (这里没有特指,所以删掉定冠词)students and people who has (注意主谓一致,用have)been aready (拼写错误)working for a long time confront much heavier burden than before. Mojority (拼写错误)of them have to keep tightening (这里表示高度集中用keep concentrating)all the time so that they have no time care ( to care) their health. however(注意句首要大写), it is significant to prevent us from illness because a perfect body could be a necessary tool for a successful creer(拼写career). q}jh>`d  
 IN6L2/Q  
In my veiw(拼写), much can be done to kee (拼写)fit. on(注意大写) the one hand, when we finish the work, making some practice (做些运动用doing some exercises更好)is a good way to burn the energy(不应该是消耗你的精力,充其量也就是脂肪吧,所以不如直接写keep fit好一点). We should keep(keep没有花费时间的用法,用spend time in doing) at least half an hour doing some sports. A wonderful body can give us a (精神不可数,所以删掉冠词,不定冠词只用在可数名词单数前面)good spirit. On the other hand, a rational diet is another measure to keep not only healthy but also beautiful. Vq#0MY)2gS  
EpACd8Fb  
For myself(用宾格形式me), swimming and running are the main exercese (注意拼写,用复数形式). Usually, I do not eat much high energy food like KFC. In a word, a good health is the most important for every one. yo_zc<  
0;1O;JRw  
点评: 66B,Krz1n  
(JOR: 1aT  
  第一段的内容过多,而且第一段不必要举例说明某个人群需要健康,每人都需要健康。所以第一段你只要叙述健康的重要性就可以了。第二段和第三段的写作内容还是比较成功的,只是里面有好多的语法错误以及马虎造成的拼写错误导致失分严重,今后写作一定要注意。继续努力! qldm"Ul  
Qg1kF^=  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题: