加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 考博英语写作辅导(1)
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2013-12-17   
来源于 考博资料 分类

考博英语写作辅导(1)

1) To prevent this phenomenon/trend from worsening/running wide/Toguide the matter/situation to the best advantage, it isnecessary/important to... pqe tYu  
  2) In the face of...some people take theposition that.../some people come to believe that..., to which I can't attach/add my consent. DjKjEZHgM  
  3) Although lots of people follow the fashion/trend, I still set my heart on... o6r4tpiR5  
  4) To get a sense of how...we must turn firstto causes for it/to what benefit (harm/problems/difference) it has brought to our society. PX 'LN  
  5) This is a (n)favorable/unfavorable/unhealthy/essential/marked/gratefulchange/tendency/situation, but factors/causes/reasonsfor it are not hard to find(或but itsappearance/existence derives from a variety of factors). @K/I a! Lw  
  6) The progress/improvement/change(s) in...is(are) really tremendous/remarkable/prodigious/marvelous, so it is necessary to understand (see) what it (they)illustrate (s)/prove(s)/account(s) for. x\%eg w  
  7) A comparison between these changes may be a good way to learn moreabout... cm]]9z_<  
  8) More insight/inspiration/truth/thought can be deduced from thesechanges. s*IfXv  
  9) This situation/phenomenon/trend/tendency is ratherdistressing/disturbing/depressing/heart-rending, for the opposite of it is just in line with our wishes/just what isto be expected. X_qXH5^%  
  10) This is what we are unwilling to see, sosome way must be found out to... y AWDk0bx  
  11) A further/deeper analysis/study/exposure of.../A further comparison between...can revealmore about.../can show us more ways to...(how to...) qkIU>b,B  
  12) If you push the analysis/study/argument/comparison/exposure further, you will see that... b>i=",i\  
  13) The same is true of many cases in life. r>Ln*R,9D  
  14) Now, let's see what would happen to...in this case/light(或in differentconditions/circumstances). |(S W  
  15) Perhaps, it is ideal/high/ripe time for usto tackle/handle/answer/take up the question in no half-hearted manner. 9<#D0hh$  
  16) If/When adopted to account for/define/expose..., it can come in different meanings. gy{ a+Wbc*  
  17) Our life abounds with examples in point./Thetruth in the definition goes for/is applicable to many cases in our life. +[ItkfSod!  
  18) Once/If hit/cursed/overwhelmed with such troubles/straits/matters, you'd better/I would (not) do something about them to find your/my way out. -)oBh  
  19) If this is true/the case, what accounts forsuch an issue:... }$-VI\96  
  20) If that remark still holds water now, thesituation (trend/phenomenon) inquestion should make us ponder about what harm/benefit/influence it will bringto us/about how it will affect our society. Xo`1#6xsE  
  21) His voice arouses echoes among people of insight, who have come up with some practical measures. gNwXOd u  
  22) His/Her story is not unusual/rare, it istypical of thousands of people who are following his/her lead, so some people have abundant reason to ask how this came intobeing/how this will affect our future life/what measures should be taken tocope with it. sYXS#;|M  
  23) The results of this survey/questionnaire have aroused/drawnnationwide / public attention/concern, which is whysome great efforts are being made by our government/society. q}5A^QX  
  24) What this survey reveals is cold and hard,so the top priority task f or us to set about is to... \ax% I)3  
  25) Most people have realized the seriousness/potential of what thissurvey exposes, so... ^aXBt  
  26) When adopted to define different things/people, sth. comes in a variety offlavors/tastes/meanings/values/senses. 8|({ _Z  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博网网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com