主题 : 考博英语几种作文模板
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2014-09-24   
来源于 考博资料 分类

考博英语几种作文模板

二选一型 0At??Z py  
Para-1背景描述,阐明观点 "Q+'lA[}  
As the development of … isgrowing rapidly, 介绍文章主题; meanwhile, 主题发展快 at the same time. Many peoplelike to 对立观点,but I still prefer 我的立场。 #l- ,2C~  
Para-2 分析原因 KbH#g>.oB  
First and foremost, 原因之一. On thecontrary, 对立观点的劣势。However,补一句我方观点的优势。Besides,原因之二。Last but notleast, 原因之三。 V/|Ln*rm  
Para-3 重申立场 sEdWBT 8  
Notwithstanding, 对立观点的一点点优势,in my opinion, 重申我的观点。 `S< uh9/  
s.KJYP  
原因分析型 8ne'x!1 D  
Para-1 背景描述,阐明观点 6%ID*  
i(,R$AU  
As the development of … is growing rapidly, 介绍文章主题; meanwhile, 主题发展快 at the sametime. Among countless factors which contribute to…, there exist three mostconspicuous ones: I]Wb\&$  
Para-2 具体原因一二三 Qoq@=|7kxa  
First and foremost, …is the primary cause…, …Besides, 问题is also resultfrom…Last but not least, … is responsible for 问题, as well. KEY M@,'  
Para-3 呼吁解决问题 c.&vWmLSGE  
As far as I am concerned, enhancing people’s awareness of 问题and setting uprelevant rules and regulations ought to be top priorities of the agenda. In anutshell, there is reason to believe that only when such stories come to anend, can we maintain a happy, health and harmonious society as well as we allwish. 7=T0Sa*;  
MH"c=mL:  
问题影响(利gaining/effects)型 KfWVz*DC!  
Para-1 背景描述,阐明观点 OU9=O>  
As the development of … is growing rapidly, 介绍文章主题; meanwhile, 主题发展快 at the sametime. Regardless of concerns over this issue, however, it seems that, 问题 are of great benefitto us all (have harmful effects on us all). 5yxZ 5Ni!  
 Para-2 具体利弊一二三 6Om-[^  
Para-3 利重申,弊解决 sNX$ =<E  
利:in my opinion, 重申我的观点。 'L3 \I  
弊:As far as I am concerned, enhancing people’sawareness of 问题and setting up relevant rules and regulations oughtto be top priorities of the agenda. In a nutshell, there is reason to believethat only when such stories come to an end, can we maintain a happy, health andharmonious society as well as we all wish. r-Z'  
F6Q#{Ufq  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

关键词: 考博 英语 作文
描述
快速回复