主题 : 四川大学2009 年博士研究生入学考试英语翻译和写作试题
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2016-10-21   
来源于 考博试题 分类

四川大学2009 年博士研究生入学考试英语翻译和写作试题

IV.Translation (30%) "~0m_brf  
Part A (20%) OW- [#r  
Direction : Read the following passage carefully and then translate it into XZYpU\K  
Chinese. Please write your translation on the Answer Sheet. Ol1[o   
A recent phenomenon in the choice of careers on the part of the college graduates is ATp7:Q  
the increasing trend towards big companies. Few are interested in research fields. This ml<X92Y  
is an unavoidable problem in a materialistic society, where tempting salaries and 3`S|I_$(T"  
fringe benefit are offered by big companies to compete with each other to recruit oMawIND a  
students before they have completed their studies. On the other hand, as many big I *YO  
enterprises and even government departments tend to concentrate on immediate 3e~ab#/  
economic results and show comparatively little interest in long range research, there is [,Q(~Qb  
a steady shift of scientists and researchers from the pure research to the applied field, D::$YR ~R  
where there are more jobs available with better salaries. All this has not only seriously 19Xc0ez  
influenced young people's view on the choice of careers, but on education as well. w?)v#]<-  
Many college teachers deplore that fewer and fewer students these days acquire l2QO\O I9m  
knowledge. $_CE!_G&)  
Part B (10%,2 mark each) W L$nchS9  
Direction:Translate the following 5 sentences into English.Please write your d0$dQg  
translation on the Answer Sheet. ~N2){0 j4  
1)有时候对一个人来说需要终生的时间才能懂得活着就是为了奉献。 2`hc0 IE  
2)文化是一切。文化是我们着装的方式,是我们走路的方式,是我们系领带的方 WPi^;c8  
式。 u; \:#721  
3)时间是个多才多艺的表演者。它能展翅飞翔,能阔步前进,也能治愈创伤。 <`,pyvR Kv  
4)音乐是你自身的体验,你的思想,你的智慧。 !Z[dK{ f"  
5)国家的发展取决于年轻一代的素质,这是众人皆知的事实。 .|[ZEXq  
V. Writing (20%) Pz#D9.D0  
Directions: Read the following poem and write an essay in which you should [,[;'::=o4  
1) state what you can learn from the poem 0`.3`Mk   
2) interpret its meaning and qI;"yG-x-  
3) support your personal view with some dreams that you have had in your life. "9 ,z"k  
Dreams [ lZo'o  
Langston Hughes ^Yz.,!B[  
Hold fast to dreams 5ws|4V  
For if dreams die l^aG"")TH.  
Life is a broken-winged bird m8'B7|s  
That can never fly y3l3XLI*b  
Hold fast to dreams 1 cPm $=B  
For when dreams go t I}@1  
Life is a barren field 8:^`rw4a0  
Frozen only with snow VeK^hz R^Z  
You should write no less than 150 words. Now write the composition on the Answer ?mKj+ Bk2  
Sheet. 3]xe7F'`  
k$ k /U  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息