加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 华科2011最新考博英语试题
级别: 中级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2012-03-05   

华科2011最新考博英语试题

$ z* r% p- z/ J! J考博论坛        The world has spent on preparations for war more than $112 billion a year, roughly $450 per head for every man, woman, and child in the world. Let us consider for a moment what could be done with this sum of money if it were spent on peace and not on war. Some of it, at any rate, I the more prosperous countries, could be spent on the reduction of taxation. The rest should be spent in ways that will, at the same time, be of benefit to mankind and a solution to the economic problem of conversion from war industry to the expansion of peace industries. As to this expansion, let us begin with the most elementary of all needs, namely, food. At present, the majority of mankind suffers from undernourishment, and, in view of the population explosion, this situations is likely to grow worse in coming decades. A very small part of what is now being spent upon armaments would rectify our predicament. Not only could the American surplus of grain, which was for many years uselessly destroyed, be spent in relief of famine, but, by irrigation, large regions now desert could be made fertile, and, by improvement in transport, distribution from regions of excess to regions of scarcity could be facilitated.考博论坛|免费考博社区:最早最大的中文考博论坛,考博.中国,freekaobo.com, p- F5 t. T( W; h ,g#=pdX;  
   Housing, even in the richest countries, is often disastrously inadequate. This could be remedied by a tiny fraction of what is being spent on missiles. Education everywhere, but especially I the newly liberated countries of Africa and Asia, demands an expenditure many times as great as that which it receives at present. But it is not only greater expenditure that is needed in education. If the terror of war were removed, science could be devoted to improving human welfare, instead of to the invention of increasingly expensive methods of mutual slaughter, and schools would no longer think it a part of their duty to promote hatred of possible enemies by means of ignorance tempered by lies.
: ?) d# D- |% ~* q ^* ^te+N  
   By the help of modern techniques, the world could enter upon a period of happiness and prosperity far surpassing anything known in previous history. All this is possible. It requires only a different outlook on international affairs and a different state of mind toward those notions which are now regarded as enemies. This is possible, I repeat, but it cannot be done all at once. To reverse the trend of affairs in the most powerful nations of the world is no light task and will require a difficult process of re-education. amK?LDf]  
4 e% c. q/ S: M" p# l26.        By diverting some or all of the money spent on preparation for war to peaceful purposes, all of the following benefits would occur except that ____. ce/Rzid  
, p/ y. ]* ^- c8 H7 a# c4 C
考博,考博网,考博论坛,免费考博论坛,免费考博网站,考博英语,考博试题,考博试卷,考博辅导,考博.中国,freekaobo.comA)        education could be improved cn XIE{9M  
: t5 B  A3 s  O: E2 {B)        science could concentrate on improving human welfare
考博,考博网,考博论坛,免费考博论坛,免费考博网站,考博英语,考博试题,考博试卷,考博辅导,考博.中国,freekaobo.com. ]7 |( o, ]2 a# L9 j* ] .ZFs+8 qU>  
C)        better housing could be provided
www.freekaobo.com9 h: X# p' X" o, `) p 5*{U!${a  
D)        the population explosion could be controlled
0 T8 p; m8 ]& Y. O; ` (!&cfabL  
27.        Schools at the present time often have to make use of ____.
考博论坛! c% z5 r# c- Y2 `! t 4iBp!k7  
A)        inadequate funds
# g. X: U2 B+ J* ?$ m9 B B@E z,u5  
B)        untrained teaches
考博,考博网,考博论坛,免费考博论坛,免费考博网站,考博英语,考博试题,考博试卷,考博辅导,考博.中国,freekaobo.com+ G- b7 V6 L6 ^' {- E7 s- S t(-noy)  
C)        poor buildings
0 H* T, z) t7 e ^!L'Ao y;E  
D)        lies in order to promote hatred of possible enemies q%w\UAqA  
3 |1 [  w3 E; Y
考博,考博网,考博论坛,免费考博论坛,免费考博网站,考博英语,考博试题,考博试卷,考博辅导,考博.中国,freekaobo.com28.        The problem of undernourishment will become more critical because ____.8 y; r% O. W' x: {- P, u DKAqQ?fS  
A)        America destroys its surplus goods K3$83%E  
: i0 r- g, c# T) M8 X
考博,考博网,考博论坛,免费考博论坛,免费考博网站,考博英语,考博试题,考博试卷,考博辅导,考博.中国,freekaobo.comB)        there is inadequate shipping考博,考博网,考博论坛,免费考博论坛,免费考博网站,考博英语,考博试题,考博试卷,考博辅导,考博.中国,freekaobo.com+ D* X/ t9 ^/ m8 J$ R/ k Igt:M[ /  
C)        of the population explosion YQvN ;W  
0 u6 o+ @# T5 N" F+ }D)        of lack of irrigation
考博论坛|免费考博社区:最早最大的中文考博论坛,考博.中国,freekaobo.com  S* D6 x2 w- Y" e1 d -tAdA2?G  
29.        The adjective that best describes this author is ____.
考博论坛2 X! J+ k" |# W' m- q# V$ G l Ot3^`  
A) quixotic     B) lugubrious    C) pragmatic    D) utopian )d!,,o  
4 ~2 U9 f8 \* e. v( v: h- j30. According to the author, a very small part of what is being spent upon armaments would ___. w?d~c*4+  
6 c* H9 s1 W/ P
考博论坛  A) lead to more disputes 8Gzc3  
. M$ t! M5 {$ J% N3 M
考博论坛|免费考博社区:最早最大的中文考博论坛,考博.中国,freekaobo.com
  B) help us make prediction r j#K5/df  
- {; C. B. e/ p  d2 |/ f0 B  C) hardly help solve the population explosion NDEltG(  
% c% w; N; P) S0 @. C
考博论坛  D) help us solve many problems
考博论坛. W; b. @- p- d2 Y2 V- s7 B Q<3=s6@T  
@tWyc%t  
% i5 l: ?3 k5 k) _. a9 }, e+ e3 f& _Passage three
考博论坛|免费考博社区:最早最大的中文考博论坛,考博.中国,freekaobo.com' f( P% Y6 f' c8 U5 ?4 Q/ ~ X}Bo[YoY$  
        Although humans have much bigger brains relative to body weight than do other primates, the total resting energy requirements of the human body are no greater than those of any other mammal of the same size, implying that we use a higher share of our daily energy budget to feed our voracious brains. How did such an energetically costly brain evolve? @cA`del  
, u$ P# _3 ], ]) O) cwww.freekaobo.com  One theory holds that bipedalism enabled hominids to cool their cranial blood, thereby freeing the heat-sensitive brain of the temperature constraints that had kept its size in check. But brain expansion almost certainly could not have occurred until hominids adopted a diet sufficiently rich in calories and nutrients to meet the associated costs. Across all primates, species with bigger brains dine on richer foods, and humans are the extreme example of this correlation, boasting the largest relative brain size and the choicest diet. Animal foods are far denser in calories and nutrients than most plant foods, and so it stands to reason that for early Homo, acquiring more gray matter meant seeking out more of the energy-dense fare. x+x 6F  
' C, W) l+ X6 V$ |, k  Fossils, too, indicate that improvements to dietary quality accompanied evolutionary brain growth. The later, robust proto-humans—a dead-end branch of the human family tree that lived alongside members of our own genus—had heavily built mandibles and huge, thickly enameled molar teeth built for processing tough, low-quality plant foods, while early members of the genus Homo, which descended from the gracile proto-humans, had much more delicate jaws and, smaller molars despite being far larger in terms of overall body size than their predecessors.
考博论坛" k" G% d" t! o: ?" h% e' h- s 9E4H`[EQ  
  Environmental change appears to have set the stage for this evolutionary change when the continued desiccation of the African landscape limited the amount and variety of edible plant foods available to hominids. Thus we often see an increase in animal bones at hominid sites during this period, along with evidence that these beasts were butchered using stone tools. While the robust proto-humans coped with this problem morphologically, evolving anatomical specializations that enabled them to subsist on more widely available, difficult-to-chew foods, Homo took a different path. As it turns out, the spread of grasslands also led to an increase in the relative abundance of grazing mammals such as antelope and gazelle, creating opportunities for hominids capable of exploiting them. Homo developed the first hunting-and-gathering economy in which game animals became a significant part of the diet and resources were shared among members of the foraging groups.
5 q- W$ E. O- D+ W+ q9 Q S# Tc{@e  
  These changes in diet and foraging behavior did not turn our ancestors into strict carnivores, but the addition of modest amounts of animal foods to the menu, combined with the sharing of resources that is typical of hunter-gatherer groups, significantly increased the quality and stability of hominid diets, and after the initial spurt in brain growth, diet and brain expansion probably interacted synergistically: bigger brains produced more complex social behavior, which led to further shifts in foraging tactics and improved diet, which in turn fostered additional brain evolution.
考博论坛9 s$ A0 e/ X* G sy=M#WGS  
1Y:lFGoe  
, ~% H5 N5 k" E31.        The author is primarily concerned with______.
考博,考博网,考博论坛,免费考博论坛,免费考博网站,考博英语,考博试题,考博试卷,考博辅导,考博.中国,freekaobo.com' S) @0 ?5 P( N$ @ ~CgKU8  
A)        disproving the view that bipedalism alone can account for the human brain’s evolution y.AVH`_u  
! l. P( W& O- \& bB)        describing a relationship between the acquisition of an improved diet and the development of the human brain
8 g3 x( |$ R  }1 ^7 j5 n: d# @ swJ3_WhbdT  
C)        contrasting the characteristics of Homo and his primate ancestors `,gGmh  
! i+ s3 o- ^/ [1 }' g
考博,考博网,考博论坛,免费考博论坛,免费考博网站,考博英语,考博试题,考博试卷,考博辅导,考博.中国,freekaobo.comD)        analyzing the evolutionary basis for the development of the modern human diet 1OJD!juL$  
) S5 q1 O7 A; @: A. s. cwww.freekaobo.com32.        The author refers to the increase in animal bones in the fourth paragraph primarily in order to _____. R]O!F)_/'  
     demonstrate the increase of the availability of grazing mammals during the desiccation of the African landscape
考博论坛1 o+ E  {( O8 k5 m/ s7 W+ ~6 [, E+ {6 s- K5 p v!n\A}^:  
B)        provide proof that environmental changes did indeed occur around a time of rapid evolution for Homo
* {) b' r8 E( o5 ^& S R("g ]  
C)        explain the means by which Homo was able to make use of the appearance of the antelope and gazelle
考博论坛% e- f0 N* V; [* {' j, s qq" &Bc>  
D)        offer evidence that with the desiccation of the African landscape, Homo’s diet changed from that of the australopithecine ++d(}^C;  
/ L2 r- F7 T6 V& L6 P8 D1 Y33.        It can be inferred from the passage that chimpanzees are characterized by ____.
考博论坛  t) U; P: x  f4 P: G4 ~( K 0g}+%5]yg  
A)        brains that use less overall body energy than the percentage humans use
2 |: ~6 W; U7 p/ ^ 20750G  
B)        the possession of less total body weight than the average human weight
- H/ O! h& ]) [8 s4 `* ]/ q X]ow5{e  
C)        a total resting energy equal to that of human resting energy
考博论坛9 R0 M/ s7 s/ D& O" k k>y68_  
D)        a diet completely devoid of rich foods preferred by more developed species
考博论坛|免费考博社区:最早最大的中文考博论坛,考博.中国,freekaobo.com( `8 _& O  O8 ^6 i q"xIW0Pc  
34.        The author mentions all of the following as evidence that dietary changes accompanied the expansion of Homo’s brain EXCEPT____.
# @) x' f; Q# c/ Q/ j >=Hm2daN  
A)        the higher calorie density found in foods Homo ate during the expansion, and their extra nutrients
考博论坛+ F% S% L0 g3 V5 _ ivg:`$a[  
B)        the fossil record of Homo, and what it indicates about Homo’s progressive adaptation
考博论坛|免费考博社区:最早最大的中文考博论坛,考博.中国,freekaobo.com7 k' Q/ {/ ?+ q) N2 w$ t g"vg {Q  
C)        the fact Homo was larger in terms of overall body size than its predecessors 5$Lo]H *  
# x1 H) q! f) `  F6 U' m8 t
考博论坛D)        the development of a hunting-and-gathering economy beneficial to further brain growth Tap=K|b ]  
# D+ Q9 X; h% f, @4 S, V35.        According to the passage, initial improvement in brain function in Homo’s ancestors resulted at least partially from which of the following? ji QJ{yY  
) |: K, D$ D8 v7 K  a/ U- A4 Cwww.freekaobo.comA)        the sharing of resources typical of hunter-gatherer groups to which Homo eventually came to belong vFz%#zk>  
: \* E3 f4 `& a  `" o0 I3 BB)        the freeing of Homo’s heat-sensitive brain from the temperature constraints that had kept its size in check ;/+VHZP;  
9 A% @9 [7 Z( t/ p) i
考博,考博网,考博论坛,免费考博论坛,免费考博网站,考博英语,考博试题,考博试卷,考博辅导,考博.中国,freekaobo.com
C)        the availability of foods far denser in calories and nutrients than those previously available i bA Z*I  
6 l' G) d0 D) C, @# B, f! [" @
考博,考博网,考博论坛,免费考博论坛,免费考博网站,考博英语,考博试题,考博试卷,考博辅导,考博.中国,freekaobo.com
D) morphological solutions of environmental change developed by the robust proto-humans *fyC@fI>  
' u  V2 P3 ?% @( Q6 L: awww.freekaobo.com
考博论坛4 H/ a# U+ |# Y# I 7L~LpB  
Passage four ?w'a^+H  
+ r- X4 Y( z( m) `' V1 E
考博论坛         There is a popular English belief that if you can’t get in the water, you might as well get on it. It may be that the seas around our coasts are too chill and uninviting for round-the-year bathing, or that in many cases treacherous currents and sharp incisor-like rocks beneath the water discourage all but the most venturesome. Perhaps the real answer is that we are islanders and islands, on the whole, tend to produce sea-faring people. Our early history of exploration and discovery, to say nothing of downright piracy, goes some way to support this. However that may be, the Englishman is not just content to get on the sea, he is also irresistibly compelled to get on his inland waterways. Our rivers, canals and lakes, besides proving a cheap, if relatively slow form of transport, attract a regular army of enthusiastic amateurs who spend their winters scraping and painting their boats in readiness for the warmer weather, some even going so far as to build their own craft. When spring comes, the proud owners take to the water in their little boats, white sails flapping, like so many ducks. There are of course innumerable rowing boats, punts, skiffs and dinghies, and superior, motor-powered cabin cruisers whose owners wear yachting caps and nautical-looking sweater. These last, usually flying a club pennant and with a girl or two stretched out on the cabin roof, proceed at speed down the river creating a wash that sets the smaller boats bobbing and bouncing and even on occasion capsizing. Even their magnificence, however, is eclipsed by the rowing eights who streak up and down in their elegant long boats, dipping their oars to the merciless cries of the coach: ‘In – Out – In – Out’. These are the giants of the river, bronzed and muscular, oblivious of everything but the precision of their timing and the need for speed. &2IrST{d:V  
# l# s* C$ z$ t) j" A
        Any description of our inland waterways would be incomplete without reference to those who have made the water their way of life. Disregarding damp, inconvenience, gales, storms and the danger of floods, they make their homes on the water, in houseboats or converted barges, becoming, as it were, a species of human water-rat. Their original intention may have been to get away from the tension and frustration of city or suburban life, but it is soon apparent that theirs is no gipsy existence. Their homes, moored or floating, are painted in gay colours, electric light and bathrooms are installed, curtains appear at the windows and neighbours vie with one another in the cultivation of trailing pot plants and hanging baskets of flowers. The result is comfortably suburban —— a dog or a cat is frequently introduced into the domestic scene —— and the whole is an excellent example of the art of compromise. The owners have lost none of their creature comforts, but they have satisfied their urge to live on the water. pW ]+a0j  
! ^" M8 b: W4 t: I2 V( W4 I
36.        The writer suggests that the majority of islanders ____. /MFy%=0l  
4 l( m! d+ k  j* `: F% t5 C7 E8 y: mA)        have to make their living from the sea Z* eb  
3 u7 B- O- R8 h3 _! SB)        are strongly attracted to the sea
: q+ i) r0 P$ ?& b6 l0 c
Pw:(X0@  
C)        are only interested in going to sea
www.freekaobo.com+ p  b7 |5 n5 @; F5 C lr SdFJ%  
D)        have to go on voyages of discovery !u~h.DrvZ  
1 d' a7 E  i$ J! R" Z) k, H  n1 ?9 bwww.freekaobo.com v~^c-]4I  
# h9 z# C: ?) h8 h4 _37.        The passage tells us that, among boat-lovers, there are some ____.
考博论坛|免费考博社区:最早最大的中文考博论坛,考博.中国,freekaobo.com& Z0 {; o' k% H& p i!8 o(!I  
A)        experienced boat-builders
www.freekaobo.com# K3 ^& E* h, s; l. f7 Q #hL<9j  
B)        amateur soldiers
  l* B, @; j2 I3 t% e$ J) Q U 7mA~t2E  
C)        do-it-yourself enthusias)        members of the armed forces
考博论坛4 X* L* O6 P% ]8 Z: [ ly`p)6#R=  
考博论坛8 d; b) G* [! y4 }1 `) P \2cbZQx  
38.        What happens in the spring? The boat-owners ____. wI'8B{[  
A)        go into the water with their boatswww.freekaobo.com1 `5 z9 M8 h" S% `6 y( q# d xb#M{EE-.  
B)        sail down river with the ducks
考博,考博网,考博论坛,免费考博论坛,免费考博网站,考博英语,考博试题,考博试卷,考博辅导,考博.中国,freekaobo.com  @1 }5 h/ {0 c. r! }" C8 V4 _ +zodkB~)  
C)        get out on water in their boats 9L3 #aE]C  
D)        get their boats out of the water
考博论坛|免费考博社区:最早最大的中文考博论坛,考博.中国,freekaobo.com8 D. [( E, Y: U" M3 O Abr:UEG  
www.freekaobo.com; R4 |4 Y1 b4 H Gy {C*m7Q  
39.        Sometimes one of the smaller boats overturned because ____.
! }4 N3 |, t  F >XzCHtEP  
A)        there was a sudden surge in the water
考博,考博网,考博论坛,免费考博论坛,免费考博网站,考博英语,考博试题,考博试卷,考博辅导,考博.中国,freekaobo.com! l' o. p, n; l% c, Z8 k+ E s8w7/*<d  
B)        it couldn’t keep up with the bigger boats
& l* _2 U: I; g4 ~, ?  A (lv|-Phc.  
C)        there was a sudden gush of water
考博论坛|免费考博社区:最早最大的中文考博论坛,考博.中国,freekaobo.com! a8 B2 L0 _# }0 Z% ]# J #fg RF  
D)        it got in the way of the bigger boats
考博论坛/ P) e0 Q2 _, }; j1 \ F@Bh>Vb  
O+Z[bis`  
It seems that people who decide to make their homes on the water ____. yjCY2T E  
Wwww.freekaobo.comA)        disregard the risks and inconveniences @l3L_;6a  
B)        enjoy the challenge of dangerous situations sW%U3,j  
)        want to live an unconventional life
* ?+ D) r9 x, h& N0 a$ I% Q( \2 r
mo%9UL,#W  
D)        would like to have been gypsies s=`1wkh0  
- G$ y$ T: ?4 a1 P* p: w% w5 l6 y
考博论坛|免费考博社区:最早最大的中文考博论坛,考博.中国,freekaobo.com考博论坛6 {  X% C) S: S! d! X >o{ (f  
Part III Translation (30%) =\s(v-8  
0 H; c1 B: [" \) N" _0 i" k
考博,考博网,考博论坛,免费考博论坛,免费考博网站,考博英语,考博试题,考博试卷,考博辅导,考博.中国,freekaobo.comSection A  From Chinese into English (15%) 2YvhzL[um  
$ Z' j9 J! [" s; ]5 j. I. ]- ewww.freekaobo.comDirections: Translate the following three underlined parts from Chinese into English and write your translation on the answer sheet.
www.freekaobo.com: N! }1 Q2 ^# V8 C7 A0 y
;6aTt2BQ  
日前,一项在全国20个大中城市开展的调查表明,一半左右的调查对象对自己的婚姻状况和恋情感到满意,近30%的受访者对此感到厌倦,3.4%的人觉得很痛苦。考博,考博网,考博论坛,免费考博论坛,免费考博网站,考博英语,考博试题,考博试卷,考博辅导,考博.中国,freekaobo.com: M9 J. s3 Q9 Z; Z6 w+ _ CL/8p;  
3%
的受访者表示他们对自己和伴侣的关系感到担忧,12%的人说他们不知道该如何形容内心复杂的感受。 rtcY(5Q  
. M: s) \0 p% \1 `+ i9 k
考博,考博网,考博论坛,免费考博论坛,免费考博网站,考博英语,考博试题,考博试卷,考博辅导,考博.中国,freekaobo.com去年年底,全国妇联附属机构华坤女性调查中心对2000名年龄在2060岁之间的女性进行了调查,总共收回1955份有效问卷。
考博论坛  D2 ]7 T. W3 i( x6 m1 ^' p U(5(0r  
受调查女性的平均年龄为35岁,其中70%的人已婚。约57%受访女性的月收入在10003000元之间。 www.freekaobo.com7 a2 P& |  e5 [5 t4 B% x5 S' e (mXV5IM  
女性对伴侣是否具有家庭责任感、体贴心和高品味最为看重,其次,高收入、有前途的职业和好长相分别被列为第五、第八和第十一位。 & i|x2; v  
! N0 Q2 S  X+ b4 g2 }
考博,考博网,考博论坛,免费考博论坛,免费考博网站,考博英语,考博试题,考博试卷,考博辅导,考博.中国,freekaobo.com此外,调查对象对有关心理健康问题的回答显示,72%的人偶尔感到焦虑,16%的人常常感到担忧。
2 D! n: a: y: G5 B, X& P DmAMr=p  
调查显示,3050岁之间的受访者中感到焦虑的人最多,20%的女性说她们经常紧张不安。 ]D&$k P(  
& \! p2 I. b' ]. W. n" f
考博论坛|免费考博社区:最早最大的中文考博论坛,考博.中国,freekaobo.com3 调查结果显示,工作压力、孩子的教育问题以及难以处理的人际关系是让女性感到焦虑的主要原因。
考博论坛|免费考博社区:最早最大的中文考博论坛,考博.中国,freekaobo.com6 o. v3 T  v7 }* b +s&+G![  
Section B  From English into Chinese (15%)
www.freekaobo.com2 E5 I8 ^0 \, @" Q" F Pz3jc|Ga  
Directions: Translate the following three underlined parts from English into Chinese and write your translation on the answer sheet. _QCspPT' c  
When foreign diplomats and reporters pick up copies of Premier Wen Jiabao's government work report in English, French, German, Japanese, Russian and Spanish at the opening ceremony of the 5th session of the 10th National People's Congress (NPC) today in the Great Hall of the People, they should thank a dozen Westerners for the wonderful work they have done.2 R; {( b& e5 p9 [ |x3&#(Tf  
The behind-the-scene foreigners have been working with about 70 Chinese foreign language professors for six weeks to translate major reports of the NPC and the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) into the six languages, Wang Xuedong, deputy chief of the Central Compilation and Translation Bureau, told China Daily. !!f)w!wW  
Most of them have been in China for quite a long time and have a good knowledge of the nation's political, economic and social issues, he said. 考博,考博网,考博论坛,免费考博论坛,免费考博网站,考博英语,考博试题,考博试卷,考博辅导,考博.中国,freekaobo.com) _+ ^( N3 @$ Z/ E# z7 ~6 C2 @ CD1}.h  
The practice of having NPC and CPPCC documents translated into foreign languages started in the 1980s, after China launched its reform and opening-up policy. V ea>T^  
, K, {; h9 O9 N# C- G3 y3
In recent years more and more foreigners are becoming involved in the handling of the nation's most confidential documents, according to the bureau official. *{:FPmDU  
, Z% u" A8 C( |" f, B
考博论坛|免费考博社区:最早最大的中文考博论坛,考博.中国,freekaobo.com"The conventions are becoming more and more transparent and we want to express ourselves better to the rest of the world," Wang said.
考博论坛|免费考博社区:最早最大的中文考博论坛,考博.中国,freekaobo.com8 \+ p; U( w* O% p 04NI.Jv  
The NPC and CPPCC reports have also been translated into seven ethnic minority languages including the Kazak, Korean, Mongolian, Tibetan, Uygur and Yi. ~$w-I\Q!  
0 o. U" }: |( bwww.freekaobo.com %,%s09tO  
+ c( R, q5 n* j* V4 g- D
考博论坛|免费考博社区:最早最大的中文考博论坛,考博.中国,freekaobo.comPart IV Essay Writing (20%)考博,考博网,考博论坛,免费考博论坛,免费考博网站,考博英语,考博试题,考博试卷,考博辅导,考博.中国,freekaobo.com$ }9 U2 e( ^- f* T3 w6 B8 C EL80f>K  
Directions: You are required to write about 200 words on the following topic: “Brand Awareness of the Chinese Enterprises”
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

关键词: 考博 2011
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2012-03-06