加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 词汇
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2016-06-30   
来源于 考博试题 分类

词汇

1 It was very difficult to find the partsneeded to do the job because of  the  ______ TpAE9S  
Way the store was organized.  !^yH]v  
A logical    B  haphazard  C  orderly  D  tidy -wh?9 ?W  
2 Mississippi also uplolds the South’s well-deservedreputation for warm,hospitable people;balmy year-round weather;andtruly______cuisine. o>6c?Xi&  
A destructive  B horrible    C    amiable  D delectable  uc<JF=  
3 If she is stupid,she’s _____pleasant tolook at. ){nOM$W  
A at any rate   B by chance C at a loss      D by the way wD\viu q0  
4 The mother was_____with grief when sheheard that her child was dead. F@tfbDO?  
A fantastic    B frank     C frantic        D  frenzy CN{xh=2qY[  
5 In your teens,peer-group friendships may_____from parents as the major influence on you. W?F Q  
A take control  B take place C take up      D take over 6e;POW  
6 Parents often faced the ___between doingwhat they felt was good for the development of the child and what they couldstand by way of undisciplined noise and destructiveness. b8 ^O"oDrp  
A paradox     B junction    C premise     D dilemma `SH14A*  
7  There have been demonstrationson the streets____the recent terrorist attack. Mp?Gi7o=  
A in the wake of     B in the course of BXb=N E   
C in the context of    D in the light of 8.!+Hm4  
8  Thousands of Medicare patientswith chronic medical conditions have been wrongly_____access to necessary care. j* ZU}Ss  
A grudged  B denied       C negated    D invalidated sTxgU ! _  
9 It has been proposed by many linguiststhat human language______,our biologically programmed abilith to use language,is still not well defined and understood. eJ%b"H!  
A potentiality   B perception   C faculty  D  acquisition |iA8aHFU  
10 Western medicine,_______science andpracticed by people with academic internationally accepted medical degrees,isonly one of many systems of healing. Vb8Qh601  
A  rootedin     B originated from    C trapped in       D indulged in kz*6%Cg*~  
11 When I asked if a black politician couldwin in France,however ,he responded _____:”No,conditions are different here.” YNB7`:  
A ambiguously   B implicitly   C unhesitatingly   D optimistically [v+5|twxpU  
12 The development of staff cohesion and asense of team effort in the workplace can be effectively _______by the use ofhumor. ] $,3vYBf  
A acquainted  B installed   C regulated    D facilitated 7w<e^H?  
13 In both America and  Europe,it is _____to tip the waiter orwaitress anywhere from 10%  to 20%. Dv*d$  
A elementary  B temporary  C voluntary  D customary kz/"5gX:  
14 Such an approach forces managers tocommunicate with one another and helps______rigid departmental borndaries. ;:,U]@  
A pass over   B stand for C break down    Dset off jL7r1pu5  
15 As a teenager,I was_____by a blindpassion for a slim star I would never meet in my life. `6P2+wf1j~  
A pursued B seduced  C consumed   D guaranteed %g~&$oZmq  
16 His originality as a composer is____bythe following group of songs. 2 :4o`o  
A exemplified  B created C performed  D realized BM{*5Lf  
17 They are going to London,buttheir______destination is Rome. #N$\d4q9  
A ultimate B prime  C  next  D  cardinal bzr QQQ  
18 The poor old man was _____with diabetesand without proper treatment he would lose his eyesight and become crippledvery soon. lNsdbyV'  
A suffered B afflicted  C induced  D infected NcrBp(   
19 The bribe and the bridegroom wereoverwhelmed in happiness when their family offered to take them to Rome to_______the marriage. lbX YWZ ~7  
A terminate B   initiate   Cconsummate    D separate NM9,AG  
20 Join said that the richer countries ofthe world should make a _____effort to help the poorer countries. 44s 9\  
A futile B glittering    C frantic    D concentrated N4z[=b>  
21 The problem is inherent and  _______in any democracy,but it has been moresevere in ours during the past quarter-century because of the near universaldenigration of government,politics and politicians. BaWU[*  
A perishable  B periodical C  perverse   D perennial pss e^rFg  
22As is known to all ,____commodities willdefinitely do harm to our life sooner or later.  .^2.h  
A counterfeit   B fake C imitative  D fraudulent D@O5Gd  
23 It would be _____to think that thiscould solve all the area’s problems straight away. OFBEJacy  
A subtle Bfeeble   C nasty  D naïve Vc;g$Xr[  
24It is surprising that such aninnocent-looking man should have____such a crime. mK/E1a)AG3  
A confirmed B clarified  C committed  D converyed ;B;@MD,B  
25 Hummans are ___,which enables them tomake dicisions even when they can’t justify why. 0y t36Du  
A rational B  reasonable  C hesitant  D  intuitive =1k%T{>  
26 More than 100____cats that used to roamthe streets in a Chinese province have now been collected and organized into atram to fight  rodents that are destroyingcrops. aOw#]pB|  
A loose B tamed  C wild D stary jo0XF]  
27 To say that his resignation was a shockwould be an______-------it caused panie. ?A3u2-  
A excuse B indulgence  C exaggeration  D understatement $f _C~O  
28 Here the burden of his thought is thatthe philosopher ,aiming at truth,must not ____the seduction of trying to writebeautifully. z]SEPYq:  
A subject to B carry on C yield to D aim at U?d  I  
29 I found the subject very difficult ,andat one time thought I should have to give it up,but you directions are so clearand ____that I have succeeded in getting a picture we all think pretty,thoughwanting in the tender grace of yours. nW^h +   
A on the point     B off the point    C to the point      D up to a point &ds+9A  
30 They both watched as the crime scenetechnicians took samples of various fibers and bagged them,dusted forfingerprints,took pictures and tried to _____what  could have happened. XI |k,Ko<  
A rehearse B reiterate C reinforce D  reenact ;N(L,  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题: