主题 : 2011社科院考博英语词汇题
级别: VIP博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2015-01-29   
来源于 考博试题 分类

2011社科院考博英语词汇题

2011年的题目 P8Fq %k  
SECTION A )Rn}4)9!iT  
1. Long treatment of the elderly drains funds from the health needs of other groups and from urgent social problems. ioIUIp+B~u  
A. restrains    B. detains   C. soars   D. exhausts WsTbqR)W%  
2. For cancer cells destroy not only all rival cells, in their ruthless biological warfare, but also destroy the larger organization---the body itselfsigning their own suicide warrant. #]oVVf_  
A. refined   B. random  C. merciless D. perpetual AM1J ^Dp  
3. The report also examined the overall effectiveness of the 43-day bombing campaign carried out by coalition forces and Congress released a brief synopsis to the public. OnC|9  
A. compendium B. bibliography C. addendum D. postscript _+S`[:;a  
4. All that may come to my knowledge in the exercise of my profession or in daily commerce with men, which ought not to be spread abroad, I will keep secret and will never reveal. 9l@VxX68M  
A. business  B. exchange  C. wedlock  D.contact ddmTMfH  
5. With the awfully limited vocabulary to only a thousand words or fewer, the reader resembles a color blind artist who is only aware of a few colors and consequently his ability to create on canvas is lamentably restricted. zJOjc/\  
A. auspiciously  B. deplorably   C. suspiciously D.disbelievingly D:U:( pg  
6. The epic is possible because America is an idea as much as it is a country. America has nothing to do with allegiance to a dynasty and very little to do with allegiance to a particular place, but everything to do with allegiance to a set of principles. ^TJn&k  
A. conviction B. loyalty  C .conversion D. component (!&cfabL  
7. After a few short but interminable seconds, U.S. Astronaut Neil Armstrong placed his foot firmly on the fine-grained surface of the moon. The time was  10:56 p.m, July 20, 1969. 4iBp!k7  
A. inseparable B. fast  C. indelible D. long B@E z,u5  
8. Hopelessly entrapped in the two-year tangle of his own deceit, forced into a confession of past lies, he watched the support of his most loyal defenders collapse in a political maelstrom, driven by their bitterness over the realization that he had betrayed their trust. ~(aQ!!H6  
a. probe  b. confusion  c. finding  d. potential Pq>r|/~_  
9. Although this could be seen as a strength because it allows flexibility, it can also be argued that it invalidates the theory; in this case several peoples rights must be relinquished to reach a conclusion.   _p\  
A. given up  B.put off  c. thought of   D. held on  L@2T  
10. War is the social cancer of mankind. It is a pernicious form of ignorance, for it destroys not only its enemies, but also the whole superstructure of what it is a partand thus eventually it defeats itself.  R)"Ds}1G  
a. baneful   b. optimal   C. paradoxical  D. perilous 4*g`!~)  
SECTION B :[ m;#b  
11. In this great global clash of interests, it is time for both sides to soften their anger and seek new ways to get along with each other. If  sanity is to prevail, the guiding policy must not be ------------------------but cooperation and conservation. (GJ)FWen0"  
A. confrontation   B. reconciliation  C. ration  D.resumption AqZ{x9g!  
12. Looking ahead, the computer industry sees pure gold. Estimates for the number of personal computers in use by the end of the century run as high as 80 million. Then there are all the ---------------------industries: desks to hold computers, luggage to carry them, cleansers to polish them. Ra}%:  
A  concessionary  B.  feasible  c. hypothetical D. auxiliary k)UF.=$d  
13. In north Dakota, which had barely an inch of rain in four months, there was no grass for cattle. Farmers tramped their dusty fields watching their dwarfed stand of grain shrivel and --------------. 3*"$E_%  
A. survive,  b. wail  c. perish   d. swell //nR=Dy{  
14. As most new buyers soon learn, it is not that easy for a novice to use ,particularly when the manuals contain instructions like  this …………………..from Apple: “This character prevents script from terminating the currently forming output line when it encounters the script command in the input stream. dq28Y$9~  
a. excerpt  b. manipulation  c. retrieval  D. reminder ya0L8`q  
15. Eventually the old  brutal arrangement was -------------------by the laws of the state, which undertook to end the freelance savageries  of personal revenge by meting out justice uncomplicated by private passion. O6NgI2[O  
a. superseded   b. revised  c. permeate  d. imposed ^6bU4bA  
16.Rights and obligations are-------------------an obligation flows from a right, and this provides clarity in action. For example if it can be agreed that the patient has a right to confidentiality, then it is clear that the doctor has a duty, not to breach this. Ci0:-IS  
A. correlative b. extraneous c. irrelevant d. compatible dElOy?v  
17. Finally this theory is widely understood and accepted the world over, i.e.. it has a -----------------------; and is therefore a good basis for discussion of an ethical problem. XZYpU\K  
a. particularity  b. unilateralism  c. commonality  d. cosmopolitan Ol1[o   
18. In New Orleans, meanwhile , the dredging of channels accommodate petrochemical companies has -----------------huge amounts of marshland. ATp7:Q  
a. compromised   b. proliferated c. produced d. modified ml<X92Y  
19. As a professional doctor, I will prescribe ------------------for the good of my patients according to my ability and my judgment and never do harm to anyone. 3`S|I_$(T"  
A. regimen B. equity  c. requisite d. regime oMawIND a  
20. It is often the children who truly lead the elders into America, the sons who take their fathers to their first baseball game or shepherd them to their first rock concert or give them a real sense that they -----------------America’s future. 1Y:lFGoe  
A. have an impact on    b. have a facility for   c. have a grasp of  d. have a stake in 3JVENn9  
/L\ ]t  
(lq7 ct  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

关键词: 英语 考博 试题
描述