加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 考博个人陈述-中
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2016-11-25   
来源于 考博资料 分类

考博个人陈述-中

The current "Regionalism versus Multilateralism" debate holdsits own attraction. It should be interesting to analyze the trade diversioneffects of Preferential Trading Agreements and also their impact onmultilateral institutions like GATT. The strategic trading that takes place inforeign exchange markets and the variety of auction like mechanisms that havebeen used for foreign exchange trade, especially in developing countries, areintriguing.
During my graduate studies I aim to equip myself with some advanced toolsand develop my analytical and research capabilities. I want to get an excellentcommand over econometrics to be able to confront stochastic statistical datawith exact models of economic theories and also for empirical verification ofother models, which might otherwise be set in a partial equilibrium framework.I expect to emerge as an economic engineer and an expert in modelbuilding.Econometrics per se, also interests me as a subject of economics and Imight like to research in econometric methodology. I want to be an academiceconomist. I have cleared the National Eligibility test conducted by theUniversity Grants
Commission of India, which makes me eligible to teach an undergraduatecourse in economics in any Indian university.
I want to study at UCLA, as it emphasizes on the rigor and analyticaltools that are necessary for academic research. I have well-developedanalytical and mathematical skills and I want to exploit these skills to thegreatest extent. I feel the help and guidance that can be provided to me by thedistinguished faculty of your university will be invaluable. I am sure if I amgiven the opportunity to study at your university that attracts some of thebest students from all over the world, it will provide an environmentcompetitive enough to bring out the best in me.
CRABIEL SCHOLARSHIP WINNER - won $3,000 scholarship Like Mr. Crabiel, Iliterally work tirelessly in many academic and leadership roles. I sleep nomore than six hours a night because of my desire to expertly meet my manycommitments. Throughout my life, I have worked as long and as hard as Ipossibly can to effect beneficial changes in both school and society.
During the summer of tenth grade, I took a number theory course at JohnsHopkins University with students from Alaska, California, and Bogota, Colombia.Similarly, during the summer following eleventh grade, I was one of ninetystudents from New Jersey selected to attend the Governors School in theSciences at Drew University. At Drew, I took courses in molecular orbitaltheory, special relativity, cognitive psychology, and I participated in anastrophysics research project. For my independent research project, I used atelescope to find the angular velocity of Pluto. With the angular velocitydetermined, I used Einsteins field equations and Keplers laws to place an upperbound on the magnitude of the cosmological constant, which describes thecurvature of space and the rate of the universes expansion.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博网网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com