加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 浙大考博2007-2013英语词汇汇总
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2016-10-22   
来源于 考博试题 分类

浙大考博2007-2013英语词汇汇总

2007 zjVQ\L  
1 Immigrants of all races in this area aredemanding that they receive ___________ treatment from the authorities. @|c fFT W  
A. unique nD8CP[bRo  
B. united 'eRJQ*0F  
C. uniform *tD`X( K  
D. universal YrWC\HR_  
2 Women want the same pay if they hold thesame jobs as men. At home, however, they do not expect their husbands to_________ in the housework. c ii]-%J}c  
A. do klKd !  
B. have 9gLUM$Kd  
C. share w6 x{ <d  
D. divide l5R0^!t  
3 In the past, consumers were oftencheated or ___________ into buying goods by business firms and they couldhardly do anything about it. #kt3l59Ty  
A. confused J0eJRs  
B. misled >){"x(4`  
C. forced ic4mD:-up  
D. puzzled X/D^?BKC  
4 You may have ever entered a bookstorejust to take __________ from a sudden shower, but you found time spent therewas very enjoyable. And|T 6u  
A. shield K3Wh F  
B. shelter ?pAO?5Z:}  
C. avoidance ;GgW&*|  
D. protection /s\_"p  
5 A lot of people worked long hoursbecause high unemployment meant that they could easily be __________. m <DiYxK  
A. distributed WjrUns  
B. appointed ~baVS-v  
C. transferred 0x e!tA  
D. replaced LXm5f;  
6 With its stock price rising by 20 percent,the company becomes the second most _________ technology firm in the country. w!=Fi   
A. valuable *+-L`b{SX  
B. worthwhile o?Wp[{K  
C. priceless 6U`<+[K7  
D. precious yz CQ  
7 It is astonishing to know that childrenand youth __________ the biggest segment of the country’s homeless population. J9kmIMq-C  
A. substitute for c~1X /,biA  
B. make out c:R`]4o  
C. make up Y~</vz+H  
D. make up for 0x-58i0  
8 Many of these companies moved to theInland South to take ___________ of the lower wages and the lack of stronglabor unions in the region. bvuoo/  
A. profit yJheni  
B. advantage !&3iZQGWv  
C. favour q:y_#r"_y  
D. adventure sUfYEVjr  
9 If the investment tax credit is ________as a part of tax reform plan, the capital-intensive businesses such assteel-makers and airliners will face a hard time. vu&%e\gM   
A. repealed L+c7.l.yT  
B. inferred :< )"G&  
C. induced j#C1+Us  
D. apppealed DRBRs-D  
10 WhileApple was coming under increasing pressure from lower cost PC clones, thecompany’s initial response was to develop even more ________ high-endcomputers. u]B15 mT?  
A. sophisticate ~4YLPMGKl  
B. luxurious |HjoaN)  
C. philosophical ^k'?e"[gTs  
D. sensitive 6a+w/IO3OU  
11 Itis well known that the popular singer has a/an __________ car in addition to alarge house. Y=%SK8]Q;  
A. credible _e ]jz2j  
B. incredible ii.L]#3y  
C. believable t Z_ni}  
D. inherent m#D+Yh/y{n  
12 OrientalRadio has decided to cancel this pop star from a/an ________ broadcast for hisbreach contract. Y7vTseq  
A. lively ,~R`@5+  
B. alive " 5KJ /7q!  
C. live  t8 "*j t  
D. living RG'Ft]l92N  
13 Firefighterswere not attacking the major fires in Virginia directly but were putting outhot spots that could prove dangerous if winds ____________. fQ\nK H~  
A. picked up p)t1] <,Of  
B. picked out $=x1_  
C. picked through ;B35E!QJ  
D. picked in U{IY F{;@  
14 Theartist has made a ___________ of combining the first-rate photography anddesign with advanced technology in every piece of work he produces. ?e`4 s f_~  
A. discipline d},IQ,Az:Z  
B. principle Ao aRlk-#  
C. proposal >@NH Al  
D. principal g> lJZD@  
15 Youare likely to get a promotion because of the profitable ____________ you madefor the company last month. fn%Gu s~  
A. transition jRswGMx  
B. transfusion N1lhlw6  
C. transfer I)xB I~x  
D. transaction r/X4Hy0!lT  
,0'Yj?U>  
2008 K[wOK  
1 President Bush cameto his parent's century-old summer home on the Maine coast for littlerelaxation, a distant cousin's wedding and some family time. However, severalhundred anti-war demonstrators ____________ on his visit. 1'skCR|!<  
A. intruded 9,?\hBEu  
B. invaded KGMX >t'  
C. intwined ]=s!cfu  
D. inturned GM.2bA(y  
2 Influenza is causedby a virus _________ one person _________ another in droplets coughed sneezedinto the air. It is characterized by coldlike symptoms plus chills, fever,headaches muscle aches, and fatigue. s6#@S4^=\  
A. transferred from to -=W"  
B. transmitted from to "4VC:"$f  
C. transacted from to M*DFtp<  
D. transcend from to a,o>E4#c  
3 Pigeon is thecommon name for members of a family of birds; smaller species commonly known asdoves, but sizes of pigeons and doves ___________.The birds, almost worldwidein distribution, are most abundant in warm regions. '}3m('u  
A. surpass 'C l}IDF  
B. transcend sU {'  
C. overlap '%W'HqVcG1  
D. join zeqP:goy  
4 Yangtze River flowsat a width of up to 2km and an average depth of between 6 and 15m through a large plain with many lakes. Thisarea is ______________ to severe flooding and accumulation of river sediment. PGT*4r21  
A. object 4$~]t:n  
B. particular "3!!G=s P  
C. subject .YvE  
D. prone Km~\^(a '  
5 In 2005, PresidentBush put his political capital where his mouth was, and lost. He went all-outto ________________ Congress and the American people that privatizing SocialSecurity would be good and necessary. 1B;-ea  
A. argue xS~O Acxg  
B. concede %5X}4k!p  
C. convince ;WQ@dC  
D. confess ; Q-f6)+&  
6 A growing number ofcompanies are now trying to serve "segments of one." They attempt to____________ their offer and communication to each individual customer. This isunderstandable with large industrial companies that have only a few majorcustomers. aBPaC=g{HO  
A. adopt l2DhFt$!=  
B. adapt }$K2h*  
C. incorporate \]y4e^FZZ  
D. exclude ,hj5.;M  
7 The German generalstaff made another dangerous concession to what they considered a military necessity. The plan would be not_____________ when countries formally declared war but simply when they orderedmobilization. _":yUa0D  
A. triggered j1!P:(  
B. triggering 2.I'`A  
C. trifling ^*7~ Wxk5  
D. trifled j@0/\: 1(U  
8 Content is thesubject matter of architecture, the element in architectural expression thatcommunicates specific meanings that _____________ to society the functions andtechniques of buildings. P# o/S4  
A. interpret dzY B0vut@  
B. tell =*q|568  
C. identify 4\HB rd#P  
D. modify =<-tD<  
9 As online computersystems become more popular, televisions and computers are increasingly____________. Such technologies combine the capabilities of computers,television etc., and greatly expand the services that can be provided. '1)BZ!  
A. separated C;DNL^  
B. segregated NI eKS_ +  
C. integrated |>( @n{  
D. intersected G Q&9b_  
10 A theory isan organized set of principles that is designed to explain and predict some phenomenon.Good theories also provide specific testable predictions, or _________ aboutthe relation between two or more variables. K 7) 1wiEj  
A. hypothesis Jtj_R l !  
B. conception nZ>bOP+,  
C. idea i2{xW`AcUh  
D. meaning /^~3Ib8Fw+  
11 Human evolution islengthy process of change _________ people originated from apelike ancestors.Scientific evidence shows that the physical and behavioral traits shared by allpeople evolved over a period of at least 6 million years.
A. of which
B. by which
C. for which
D. by that
12 Because of variousburdens, the 1980s in Ecuador became a decade of ________. It was made worse bybad floods in 1983, the collapse of world oil prices in 1985 and 1986, and adevastating earthquake in 1987. |]a =He;  
A. collapse & z;;Bx0s  
B. stagnation OE(H:^ZR  
C. stop %H:uE*WZ  
D. reduction Wjt1NfS&  
13 Since 1970, whenSultan Qaboos carne to power and launched Oman's development, poverty has beenlargely _________ and modem medical care has been provided throughout thecountry. a^qLyF& F  
A. eliminated DG8LoWZ  
B. illuminated ;dl>  
C. limited \oF79   
D. increased @R= gJ:&a  
14 Many societiestoday interpret the natural world and form beliefs based on science and logic.Societies in which many people do not practice any religion, such as the UnitedStates, may be known as ___________ societies. ~je#gVoUR  
A. vulgar :ho)3kB  
B. secular D'aq^T'  
C. particular ~ \tI9L?|A  
D. unique r]eeKV,{p  
15 Before the______________ of hospitals, the family or communal sauna(桑拿) was favored by Finnish women for giving birth. Today, saunasare found in health clubs and gymnasiums around the world. `r+"2.z*  
A. advent jw$3cwddH  
B. adventure Y|J\,7CM  
C. advert <,d.`0:y  
D. advance n(.y_NEgV!  
2Yt#%bj7^  
2009 W B)<B  
1 Not all persons arrested and __________ witha crime are guilty, and the main function of criminal courts is to determinewho is guilty under the law. 3jPua)=p  
A. sentenced )xiiTkJd5  
B. accused  ~dfc  
C. persecuted Go3EWM`Cd8  
D. charged 0!F"s>(H  
2 Whoever has skills and knowledge in thiscountry, I believe, should be properly treated and rewarded __________ hiseducational background and family origin. )W)m?%  
A. despite of {]plT~{e  
B. regardless of N+x0"~T}I  
C. let alone /W'GX n  
D. because of hK"hMyH^  
3 A survey earlier this year found thatabout 50 percent of South Africans think that “most” or “almost all”governmental officials are involved in________. 78>)<$+d  
A. robbery `m?%{ \  
B. violation !)RND 6.  
C. corruption + 8 5]]}I  
D. stealing -}0S%|#m  
4 Woodrow Wilson ____________ to preserveworld peace by supporting the establishment of an organization to settleinternational disputes. -frmvNJ F  
A. endeavoured ;>_\oZGj_  
B. incited AEx I!  
C. granted %o9@[o .]  
D. offered L<!}!v5ja  
5 Margaret Mead’s reputation was_______________ established with the publication of her first book in 1982 andwas by her many subsequent contributions to anthropology. V{;!vt~  
A. hardened Mit,X  
B. enhanced XVAy uuTg\  
C. separated E%OY7zf`%  
D. judged b{<qt})  
6 The local people were joyfully surprisedto find the prices of vegetables no longer __________ according to the weather. KJ<7aZ  
A. evaluated ;NH 5 L,  
B. converted R/r)l<X@   
C. fluctuated \"B?'Ep;  
D. modified w~a^r]lPW  
7 In calculating the daily calorierequirements for an individual, variations in body size, physical activity andage should be____________. [2#5;')  
A. brought into practice zvV<0 Z  
B. taken into account /^^t>L  
C. thrown light on $ysemDq-a\  
D. looked down upon R>SS\YC'X  
8 There was no light on the way and for asecond she hesitated, unable to ________the dim figure awaiting her. >c%OnA,3  
A. set out 1S9(Zn[2,  
B. make out [2?|BUtD[  
C. pick up +a aj3m  
D. clear up ehk5U,d  
9 It is disturbing to note how many crimeswe do know about were detected __________, not by systematic inspections orother security procedures. A^:[+PJHN  
A. by accident F8M&.TE_3  
B. on schedule I|69|^  
C. in general l+!!S"=8)~  
D. at intervals &5puGnTZ  
10 The violent __________ of his youthreappeared and was directed not only at the army, but at his wife at all j#QJ5(#  
A. impatience stuj,8  
B. character eygmhaE  
C. temper X{4jyi-<  
D. quality #\s*>Z  
11 Certainly no one could have predictedthat a tiny worm would make possible such far-reaching ________ into the verynature of life. ap=m5h27  
A. understanding aX`"V/  
B. perception {<&i4;  
C. insights Ie{98  
D. inquiry #HFB* >  
12 Formulated in 1823, the Monroe Doctrine_______ that the Americans were no longer open to European colonization. HS>(y2}'  
A. entrusted 8* 7t1$  
B. asserted x|4m*>Ke  
C. appreciated m,}0p  
D. reckoned X`i'U7%I  
13 Maximum benefits typically range from$50,000 to $250,000, through some _________have no limit. iUSP+iC,  
A. policies -e< d//>  
B. bills aT}Mn(F*?  
C. charges D4,kGU@  
D. prices 8B#;ffkmN  
14 Rejecting the urging of his physicianfather to study medicine, Hawking chose to ________ on math and theoreticalphysics. O~ a`T  
A. impose J{>9ctN  
B. center p3tu_If  
C. overtook 9R_2>BDn  
D. concentrate 5=/&[=  
15 She has decided to ___________ somemoney every month to help three peasant girls in poverty-stricken areas. 1Q_  C  
A. lay down @1+C*  
B. lay side wEju`0#;  
C. set up 8Aq [@i  
D. stand up to &L7u//  
Br/qOO:n$}  
2010 {g8uMt\4  
1 Like most foreigners, I ask a lot ofquestions, some of which are insultingly silly. But everyone I ______ hasanswered those questions with patience and honesty. (al.7VA;9  
A. come across x)evjX=q  
B. come by M)v\7a  
C. come over OJ#eh w<  
D. come into 0$=Uhi  
2 Among picture books for 4-8 years olds,several outstanding works appeared that combined original stories with ______illustrations. BR&T,x/d  
A. imaginable _#[~?g`  
B. imaginative }f rij1/G  
C. imaging .'`7JU#{  
D. imageless q /T(s  
3 As skies fill with millions of migratingbirds, European scientists say the seasonal miracle appears to depend on aseeming ______ : The fatter the bird , the more efficiently it flies. sk'< K5~  
A. interruption V+\L@mz;  
B. description Q?"o.T';  
C. qualification 99QMMup  
D. contradiction ku2g FO  
4 The party leader justified hissubsequent re-election ______ that he had brought political stability andeconomic development to his country. !Cqm=q{K  
A. in the way $qz(9M(m#  
B. by no means "n<rP 3y  
C. on the grounds c}XuzgSY  
D. o the extent Lj]I7ICNh  
5 A leading British scholar has proposedtranslating Shakespeare into contemporary English ______ young audiences whoare confused by jokes which are 400 years out of date. 4)]w"z0Pc  
A. in memory of 8]SJ=c"}Xf  
B. at the cost of '*4>&V.yX  
C. on behalf of @B.;V=8wJ  
D. for the benefit of 8(AI|"A"-  
6 The objective of this popularconsultation is to determine, ______, the final political status of the region,whether to remain of the country as a special district, or to part from it. oAnNdo  
A. once upon a time VV_Zrje  
B. once and again 0<g;g%   
C. all at once V)pn)no'V  
D. once and for all m7~<z>5$  
7 The _____ choice for a consumer,therefore, is the choice among the available ones that will enable him or herto maximize utility. Sn o7Ru2  
A. optimal BIu%A]e"  
B. optional Ark+Df/  
C. optical ;Avz%2#c`  
D. optimistic d]3c44kkK{  
8 The Adult Vocational College is anopportunity to gain the right qualifications for various careers, for it offersan _____ range of subjects and courses. ]1 V,_^D  
A. additional 4jWzYuI&J  
B. excessive E$u9Jbe  
C. adequate *8Q ESF9  
D. extensive _oV;Y`_  
9 It’s disturbing to note how many ofcrimes we do know about were detected _____, not by systematic inspections orother security procedures. >"OwdAvX  
A. by accident L9lNAiOH  
B. on schedule dz3KBiq  
C. in general 9+z5 $  
D. at intervals DGs=.U-=e  
10 In calculating the daily calorierequirements for an individual, variations in body size, physical activity andage should be _____. A-=B#UF  
A. brought into practice ]"ZL<?3g  
B. taken into account '}nH\?(  
C. thrown light on *Ce8( "v,  
D. looked down upon @yGK $<R  
11 The more a nation’s companies ______factories abroad, the smaller that country’s recorded exports will be. d9j+==S <  
A. lie -\6"; _Y  
B. locate $0kuR!U.N  
C. spot tQrF A2F  
D. stand !!{!T;)l  
12 The defence lawyer was questioning theold man who was one of the _____ of the murder committed last month. A`5/u"]*D  
A. witnesses ?{)sdJe  
B. audiences IIn sq  
C. viewers 6w?l I  
D. observers ~PTqR2x  
13 The belief that the universe isimproving and that good will _____ triumph over evil prevails. @]{+9m8G@  
A. ultimately wsfN \6e  
B. conclusively Kyr3)1#J  
C. feasibly 0x N1Xm0d  
D. terminally 6\+ ZTw  
14 It was difficult to build a powerstation in the deep valley, but it _____ as we had hoped. M1Frn n  
A. came off (plsL   
B. went off Wl29xY}`{!  
C. brought out @W_=Z0]  
D. made out w[K! m.p,u  
15 The local people were joyfully surprisedto find the prices of vegetables no longer _____ according to the weather. 9<" .1  
A. evaluated qe/|u3I<lF  
B. converted A89n^@  
C. fluctuated Np.] W(  
D. modified Tc3~~X   
'j#J1 xwJ  
2011 Au=9<WB%H  
1 “This light is too ____ for me to read by. Don’t we have a bright bulb?”said the elderly man? zXEu3h  
A. dim z#j) uD  
B. slight n[E# K`gg'  
C. mild hx5oTJR  
D. minute #GlQwk3  
2 Mr. Smith asked his secretary to ____ anew paragraph in the annual report she was typing. Qf'%".*=~8  
A. invade &az :YTq  
B. install #s}c K  
C. insert (C&Lpt_  
D. inject d3IMQ_k  
3 We have arranged to go to the cinema onFriday, but we can be ____ and go another day. j "^V?e5  
A. probable W ZAkp|R  
B. reliable @[=K`n:n_  
C. flexible zK_+UT  
D. feasible q!OB?03n  
4 The author of the book has shown hisremarkable keen ____ into human nature. K<g<xW*X  
A. intellect %x]8^vze  
B. insight h,!#YG@>  
C. perception HtN!Hgpwg  
D. understanding Hf#VW^  
5 The brave fireman had fought for daysbefore the managed to ____ the forest fire. $GI jWlAh  
A. put on h,palP6^  
B. put up with J?1U'/Wx2  
C. put off p!_3j^"{  
D. put out <aPbKDF~V  
6 For the reasons, the newspaper is having____ problems in the north of the country. kLfk2A;'i  
A. distribution m) -D rbE  
B. regulation A#@9|3  
C. recognition |GLh|hr  
D. destruction DDwj[' R  
7 During the past years the ____ ofautomobiles accidents in New York City has decreased. :p|wo"=@Ge  
A. degree *i)3q+%.  
B. quantity 6`JY:~V"  
C. number bZKlQ<sI  
D. amount h@H8oZ[  
8 The most ____ students do additionalreading to supplement the material in the textbook. F^/b!)4X  
A. gifted  L#>^R   
B. sensitive ;&2f{  
C. proficient ;J&p17~T9  
D. diligent ]aDU*tk  
9 They gained great influence by ____themselves to prominent city institutions. D00v"yp%%  
A. detaching %0MvCm  
B. assigning +;|" #  
C. dispatching ~#SLb=K   
D. attaching O`rKxP  
10 She always handled the problems ____ herown experience and principles. Ui43&B  
A. in the light of +~{Honj[  
B. in the event of Gdu5 &]H#6  
C. in the face of qZwqnH  
D. in the course of t8:QK9|1  
11 All parts of this sewing machine are____ so that it is very simple to get replacements for them. R<eD)+  
A. maximized O+w82!<:  
B. minimized W3M1> (  
C. optimized 3X>x`   
D. standardized w40 -K5wt>  
12 At a press conference after the awardceremony the 18-year old girl spoke in a barely ____ voice. NSV;R~"  
A. audible 7E]qP 5  
B. optional Py^fWQ5I~%  
C. legible |J^}BXW'^)  
D. identical ^NB\[ &  
13 Why does a vegetarian restaurant makeits dishes resemble meat in every way except ____. - xE%`X  
A. ingredients g=)OcTd#  
B. elements b uOpHQn  
C. components Ucqn 3&  
D. compounds t E(_Cg  
14 He became ____ with the girl reporterwho questioned him at press conference. z?M_Cz;:J  
A. observed Bid+,,  
B. obsessed dc=}c/6x  
C. notified K*sav?c  
D. troubled aUYq~E tj  
15 According to a prominent philosopherintolerance is a/an ____ to understanding. o$rA;^2X  
A. barrier DOB#PI [/  
B. improvement ;_iDiLC;  
C. foundation 6+LBs.vl}  
D. approach m/bP`-/,  
AV]7l}-  
2012 nAT,y9&  
1 He was unable toendure the torture of the enemy and surrendered. He _________ his comrades. 6^VP Rp  
A. revealed (kmrWx= $  
B. suspended _)XZ;Q  
C. exposed `)TuZP_)  
D. betrayed EGw;IFj)  
2 On the side of thehill, there is a _________ which was once the entrance to a gold mine. khQ@DwO*\=  
A. deep hole in ground Rc2JgV  
B. hole deep in ground r~YxtBZH+  
C. deep hole in theground a\ZNNk  
D. deep in the groundhole Xx?~%o6  
3 She’s got so________ to light music that it has become a constant companion of her life. ]S+KH \2  
A. use to listen *b,4qMr  
B. used to listen ;)23@6{R%  
C. used in listing ^R h`XE  
D. used to listening SQ la]%  
4 Classroom testing,if well done, most certainly ____________ a stimulus to study and reallearning. ,(;]8G-Yj  
A. acts for #5yz~&  
B. acts on FjV)QP H  
C. acts as ((AIrE>Rr  
D. acts to `q m$2  
5 I feel quiteconfident in _______________ Mr. Jackson to you for the vacant post of researchassistant. N1yx|g:  
A. submitting C$4!|Wg3  
B. proclaiming HlOn=>)<  
C. recalling %\] x}IC  
D. recommending |a!]Iqz"N  
6 A poor man has to_____________ many things which a rich man regards as almost necessaries inlife. z#*> u  
A. go through #c$z&J7e  
B. go without j1O_Az|3  
C. go over oH;9s-Be  
D. go about u$<>8aM ei  
7 One of theattractive features of the course was the way the practical work had been_________ with the theoretical aspects of the subject. Eg(.L,dj  
A. embraced )1gOO{T]h?  
B. alternated 9@>Q7AUCQ  
C. adjusted zALtG<_t  
D. integrated Ejj+%)n.  
8 Topics ofconversation should be _________ to the experiences and interests of thestudents. oVQbc \P3  
A. rigid ~EM(*k._  
B. rigorous 'x<o{Hi"\B  
C. relevant b6! 7 j  
D. remarkable zs.@=Z"  
9 They didconsiderable work to ___________ the masses of the United States with theelementary problems of Latin America. (bAw>  
A. instruct 2H/{OQ$  
B. acquaint y\_k8RqE^  
C. impart m4?a'z"  
D. dictate l4ru0V8s7  
10 Only the Chinesehave successfully _____________ pandas and raised their babies in captivity. IZBY*kr  
A. bred NUFW SL>  
B. expanded Z8`Y}#Za[  
C. exerted -z">ov-)  
D. availed <"yL(s^u"  
11 The purpose of theofficial inquiry is to _________ the true facts leading to the loss of the shipat sea. JnLF61   
A. come at uC%mGZ a  
B. come for RZ|M;c  
C. come into > D%  
D. come over Q5HSik4  
12 The chairman madea(n) ___________ statement before beginning the main business of the meeting.  54#P  
A. intensive PYTwyqS  
B. intermediate 9Dp0Pi?29  
C. preliminary M(vX.kF  
D. operational OZEbs 7  
13 Only in recentyears ___________ begun to realize that wild dogs, kept within bounds, often domore good than harm. xlH3t&i7  
A. people have mbns%%GJU  
B. since people have 4v` G/w  
C. have people R6TT1Ka3c  
D. people who have t N4-<6  
14 At the lastcommittee meeting, the notion that the club __________ open until midnight wasdefeated.  U4qk<!  
A. remains yMt:L)+  
B. remain c Qe3  
C. remained Q%524%f$  
D. would remain _l2_) ~  
15 I don’t thinkJohnson will succeed in his new job, for he is not __________ to do that typeof work. L1f=90  
A. compatible MRg Ozg  
B. convenient %cBOi_}}~  
C. consistent N6`U)=2o>h  
D. competent ]E)\>Jb  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水