例如: xTJ-v/t3<  
        A .commerce,     B. commence,    C. comment,     D. commend d/Z258  
g7|$JevR0  
commerce     商业 OEkx}.w  
comment      评论 <Rl:=(]i~  
commend      赞美 Px>Gc:!>  
^rKA=siz  
例如:并发症 &y}nd 7o   
        A .compensation    B. complication    C .contamination   D. contemplation E[FRx1^R9  
{\?zqIM  
complication          并发症 .o2]ndT/J  
compensation        补偿或弥补(经济学) =.]>,N`C  
contamination        污染(放射性、化学性)  _`bH$  
contemplation        冥思苦想 f4s^$Q{Q  
>tq,F"2amC  
例如: "\'g2|A  
        A. emit    B. emerge     C. submit     D. submerge \qrSJ=}t  
h9McC3  
emit               发射、发送 l @hXQ/  
emerge          突然出现 6T}bD[h4?  
submerge      沉入、下沉 L29,Y=n@  
submit           提交、递交、屈服、让步 PC_#kz  
p<|I!n&9  
四选项有三项为近义词类 PC| U]  
例如: G36}4  
        A. fresh    B. evident    C. obvious     D. apparent (;V=A4F-D  
同一场景类 brkR,(#L3  
例如: LvJ')HG  
       A. parole      B. penalty      C. prosecute      D. charge 'JBf*p".  
x9#>0 4s  
parole               假释、保释 )p-B@5bb  
penalty             死刑或严重的惩罚 N#;k;Z'iL  
prosecutefor= charge with 控告 o |7]8K=  
固定搭配类 \8uPHf_  
41<.e` {  
例句: }}3*tn<6  
      (1) Look, look, who is coming back? Theapple of my eye. K_iy^|0)5]  
      (2)Speaker A: Hey, Marry, how have youbeen lately? I havent heard from lD!o4ZAo  
                            you for ten years.I heard that you still did the same job as ten 8c m,G  
                            years ago. Whathappened to you? Ns-cT'1-  
          Speaker B: While, you know, I likewhat I am now. I am not the kind of *f~X wy"  
                            person who wants topolish my boss' apple to get ahead K?_4|  
第一部分 基础练习
Unit 1
1The day was breaking and people began togo to work so the murderer was unable to ______ of the body. "h/{YjUS  
Adispense          Bdispose          Cdiscard          Ddischarge U9;C#9E  
2Can you imagine! He offered me 5000 to break my contract.That′s ______ . Of course I didn′t agree. I would take legal action. 6&=xu|M<x=  
Afraud          Bblackmail          Cbribery          Dcompensation {m9OgR5U  
3Her remarks ______ a complete disregardfor human rights. A2z%zMlZc  
Amagnified          Bmaintained          Cmanipulated          Dmanifested A6'G%of  
4The unfortunate death of the genius poetcaused ______ loss to this country. uG\ +`[-{0  
Apriceless          Bcountless          Cincalculable          Dimaginable Bv $;yR  
5Before the disastrous earthquake therewas ______ chaos. S]Gw}d]4  
Amassive          Bominous          Csuspending          Dimminent t_ &FK A  
6On behalf of my company, I am ______ toyou and your colleagues for your generous help. da3]#%i0  
Asubjected          Binclined          Cavailable          Dobliged EA 4a Z6%  
7The appearance of the used car is ______, it's much newer than it really is. AigL:4[  
Adescriptive          Bindicative          Cdeceptive          Dimpressive YJ]]6 K+  
8His office is ______ to the President′s;it usually takes him about three minutes to get there. GEq?^z~i  
Arelated          Badhesive          Cadherent          Dadjacent od |w)?16  
9The none of students in the class likesthe mistress, who is used to being ______ of everything they do. xtKWh`[&  
Aemotional          Boptimistic          Cinterested          Dcritical t &u,Od  
10I didn′t know it then, but this disruptiveway of reading started with the very first novel I ever picked up. !3K6ew>Sf  
Aharmful          Bpersistent          Cinterruptive          Dcharacteristic HoGrvt<:.P  
11The problem is that the loss ofconfidence among the soldiers can be highly contagious. 4E:HO\  
Aspreading          Bcontemptible          Ccontented          Ddepressing q>w@W:tZ  
12The sales manager was so adamantabout her idea that it was out of the question for any one to talk her out ofit. i\G@kJNnF  
Aadaptable          Banxious          Cfirm          Dtalkative _s!(9  
13Other non-dominant males were hyperactive;they were much more active than is normal, chasing others and fighting eachother. St/Hv[H'[E  
Ahardly active     Brelativelyactive     Cextremely inactive     Dpathologicallyactive \1f$]oS  
14While he was not dumber than an ox, hewas not any smarter; so most of his classmates were lenient and helpedhim along. J0w[vrs&]  
Ahelpful          Bmerciful          Centhusiastic          Dintelligent j& f-yc'i-  
15Before the construction of the road, itwas prohibitively expensive to transport any furs or fruits across themountains. $lci{D32,  
Adeterminedly          Bincredibly          Camazingly          Dforbiddingly z>NRvx0  
16At dusk, Mr. Hightower would sit in hisold armchair in the backyard and wistfully lose in reminiscence of hisyouth romances. V4f ~#Tp  
Ahopefully          Breflectively          Csympathetically          Dirresistibly 5bGV91  
17The prodigal son spent his money extravagantlyand soon after he left home he was reduced to a beggar. NFPW#-TF  
Alavishly          Beconomically          Cthriftily          Dextrovertly =0`"T!1  
18The chimney vomited a cloud ofsmoke. `N}<lg(0#  
Aignited          Bimmersed          Cemitted          Dhugged ; P I=jp  
19The rear section of the brain doesnot contract with age, and one can continue living without intellectual oremotional faculties. (L8H.|.  
Aadvanced          Bgrowing          Cfront          Dback vn~DtTp/  
+"Ek? )?  
医学词汇
zebra   斑马 Skl1 %`  
doze    打盹 p0? X R  
yearling  一岁家畜 J`;G9'n2  
duckling   小鸭子 Qs8iu`'  
yield屈服,生产 -MJ6~4k2  
unyielding  不屈不挠的 j% !   
eggshell  蛋壳 ,g@U *06  
eggwhite  蛋清 O[3J Px  
yolk  蛋黄 =:v\}/  
yeast  酵母,发酵粉 c'&3[aa  
x=acec uc oc icien    生产,制造,做 3\|e8(bc  
defect  毛病,缺陷 $}2m%$vJO  
sunsea seed earth v-Ggf0RF  
sense理智 (A\qZtnyl  
sensibility  情感 b\"JXfw  
constitute  组成,构成 1$?O5.X:  
constitution宪法 ny'~pT'00  
prostitute妓女,糟蹋 z<ptrH  
destitute   困穷的 M' "S:  
semen  精子 -lRXH7|X  
insemination  受精 }7+G'=XI/  
dissemination  传播 ]zmY] 5  
sol  唯一的 0^*4LM|z  
solo独奏,独唱 Xgn^)+V:  
insulin胰岛素 0Q_AF`"  
^O6PZm5J}  
第二部分 历年真题
全国医学博士英语统一考试2000年试题
Part Ⅱ    Vocabulary (15 %)
Section A X_Is#&6;  
Directions:In this section all the sentences are incomplete. Four words or phrases, markedA, B, C, and D, are given beneath each of them. You are to choose the word orphrase that best completes the sentence. Then, mark your answer on the ANSWERSHEET. 66fvS}x  
1Thisenvironment can also affect a person's mental and ______ health.
Aconventional       Bpersonal        Cphysical          Dimpersonal
2This is ablanket term that covers a wide range of oral activities that have an elementof ______.
Asensitivity         Bsimplicity       Ccreativity         Dpossibility
3Except formother's milk, no drink boasts a more ______ reputation for youngsters thanfruit juice.
Aworthwhile        Bwholesome      Cexplicit           Dnutritious
4Whicheverapproach is adopted, each student will require material and ______ which is athis level.
Apresentation       Bconstituent       Ccompound         Dallocation
5If the cellscannot use sugar, the body begins to ______ its own tissues for food.
Abreakthrough      Bbreak down       Cbreak out         Dbreak over
6He had alwayshad a good opinion of himself, but after the publication of his best-sellingnovel he became unbearably ______.
Acordial            Bproud           Cconceited          Dexaggerated
7The braincenters that process numbers seem to be different for exact and ______calculations.
Aadequate           Bapparent        Capproximate        Dobjective
8He felt thepain again when the effect of the drug ______.
Awore on           Bwore down       Cwore out          Dwore off
9If you are amember of the League you must ______ to its rules.
Aapproach          Bconform         Crespond           Dabide
10He may givethe impression of being severe, but he is quite a kind person ______.
Afromheart         Bat heart          Cof heart           Dby heart
11At the sametime, the commercial value of English tuition as a ______ has initiatedcompetition for more effective methods and materials.
Acommodity        Bmorality          Cdiversity          Dreality
12An immediatesearch over 1,000 square miles of sea failed to ______ single piece ofwreckage.
Aturn up           Bturn down         Cturn over          Dturn round
13Should theybe included in our list of problems requiring special techniques and ______?
Acharacter          Btherapies          Cexpertise         Dspecification
14The method ______further investigation.
Amerits            Bconstitutes        Caccomplishes      Dappeals
15They abolishor closely control the legislature, and quickly ______ freedom of speech,assembly, and the press.
Asuspend          Bsupervise         Csustain            Dsuppress
Section B
Directions: Each of the following sentences has a word or phraseunderlined. There are four other words or phrases beneath each sentence. Choosethe word or phrase which would best keep the meaning of the original sentenceif it were substituted for the underlined part. Mark your answer on the ANSWERSHEET.
16The pain wassevere at the beginning, but it soon ended.
Apassedaway      Bdied off            Ctook away          Ddied down
17You can not burdenyour memory with too much information.
Aretain           Bload               Cretrieve             Dassociate
18The insurancecompany estimates his assets at over three million dollars.
Aaccessories      Bfinances            Caccommodations      Dreturns
19Experts cautionthat no matter which method patients choose, they may need to wear eye glassesagain one day-at least for reading.
Aadvise          Bconclude           Cwarn                 Dclaim
20We also have courageand determination to build paradise or at least try.
Aguts            Bdesire             Cconfidence            Dzeal
21The queerwoman kept over one hundred cats in her house.
Aodd            Benergetic           Cgenerous             Dsubtle
22Peering into the crowd, Luanno saw Robin walking slowly toward his father,his head tiled to one side.
ALookingcasually                       BLooking closely
CLooking unintentionally                 DLooking cautiously
23Thesetechniques were applied over the centuries.
Aemployed       Bexplored           Cmanipulated       Dinnovated
24The policemenwere assaulted by a shower of stones.
Aastounded       Battacked           Cretreated          Dscattered
25He made acareer of imitating famous people for night club audiences.
Abringingout                          Btaking off
Cmakingout                           Dgetting at
26The arbitrarydecision of the factory owners caused anger among the workers.
Aorbital         Boptional           Cassertive           Ddisappointed
27The strong,light-weight bamboo makes an excellent reinforcement for concrete.
Areplacement                          Benforcement
Csubstitute                            Dstrengthening
28If a clientinsists upon being stubborn, lawyers have to settle claims in court.
Aobstinate       Bindignant           Cobsessive          Dfurious
29Theconclusion seems irresistible: that no wall of separation betweenreligious affirmations.
Ainevitable                            Bunbelievable
Creasonable                            Dunconquerable
30Babies needto be held and soothed when they are disturbed or hurt.
Asmoothed      Bcalmed             Ctouched           Dcared
全国医学博士英语统一考试2001年试题
Part Ⅱ Vocabulary(15 %)
Section A o>311(:  
Directions:In this section all the sentences are incomplete. Four words or phrases markedA, B, C and D, are given beneath each of them. You are to choose the word orphrase that best completes the sentence. Then mark your answer on the ANSWERSHEET. 2Y\,[$z  
1we are all overwhelmed with morefacts and information than we can possibly ______  epJVs0W  
Afeed           Bmaintain        Cabsorb        Dconsume rg "W1m[k  
2pleasure, or joy, is vital to ______health. qi;@A-cq  
Aoptimistic     Boptional         Coptimal       Doperational  ;i y]mPd  
3A ______ effort is required toachieve health. ;3h[=hyS  
Acommitted     Brestricted       Ccomposed  Dsophisticated aDm$^yP  
y;keOI!  
#b4`Wcrj  
4A person's belief ______ and colorshis experience. 7C9qkQ Jqn  
Acontradicts    Bshapes           Csummarizes    Dexchanges iS&fp[Th  
5Many professors encourage studentsto question and ______ their ideas "KcSOjvJ  
Aconvey         Bvoice             Cchallenge       Dconform LUna stA^  
6You are healthy when are ______your outer and inner environments. QY8I_VF  
Ain relation to                       Bwith regard to B%6>2S=E  
Cin contrast with                     Din harmony with &"BmCDOq  
7Good health is a spirited ______ ofenergy ,smooth skin, strong, supple limbs, and a positive joy in life. mLd=+&M  
Atexture       Bmix               Cburst          Dpeak Nj1vB;4Nx  
8The ______ of emotional andpsychiatric disorders that can prompt person to seek therapy is wide. 8b8ui  
Aformula        Bcoverage          Cinterval        Dspectrum "(F>?pq  
9Work is a ______ of satisfaction. R;.zS^LL  
Ameasure        Bterminal         Csource         Dresource #*BcO-N  
10If you ______ a heart-attack orstroke victim who needs your assistance, your first response should be to staycalm and urge bystanders to call for an ambulance. v}Gq.(b  
Afind out      Bgo into           Cpass by        Dcome across _&FcHwRy  
11Today people still don't makehealth a(n) ______ because they have no time. dB ?+-aE  
Aprivilege      Bissue             Cprinciple       Dpriority afqLTWU S  
12Mental exercise can favorably ______the structure of the brain just as physical exercise can change one's bodilyproportions. T)6p,l  
Amodify       Badjust            Cdevelop        Dcontrast BT: =  
13The distinctions between thedifferent schools and approaches are often very ______ { xi$'r  
Asubtle        Bsufficient         Csuperficial.     Dsuperior A-aukJg9  
14Despite the limitations of astandard CT, it does a ______ job of picture the internal anatomy of the body. ^*#5iT8/  
Asupreme      Bsuperb           Csufficient       Dsuperfluous @QV|<NeH  
15The city government is getting itsresidents to properly ______ their garbage. (5]<t&M  
Abreak up     Bdispose of        Ccheck out      Dhand out 'IY?7+[  
W&q]bi@C  
Part B UBs'3M  
Directions:Each of the following sentences has a word or phrase underlined. There are fourother words or phrases beneath each sentence. Choose the word or phrase thatwould best keep the meaning of the original sentence if it were substituted forthe underlined part. Mark your answer of the ANSWER SHEET. hC4##pAa  
16The recent deterioration inthe economy is of great concern to the government. AYeA)jk  
Adepression   Bdeficiency        Cdegeneration   Ddeformity j!B+Q  
17A substantial hike in the top rateof income tax would not solve this problem but merely aggravate the nation'salready waning support. /B.\6  
Adepreciating    Bwarning          Cdeclining      Dstartlingl 6]^ShOX_Z  
18He was not conspicuouslyhairy nor shiny-bald, but his hair was graying and receding tactfully inkeeping with his age. ;f#%0W{":  
Aprominently.     Bwarily            Cconsciously    Dconventionally &Ey5 H?U!  
19The water company is obliged tomaintain a supply of wholesome water kzny4v[y  
Aavailable      Bhydraulic.        Cbalanced       Dhygienic. RJYuyB  
20Smoking makes one six times morelikely to get oral cancer partly because the smoke constantly assaultsthe tissues that line the mouth and throat. {Lwgj7|~  
Adetects       Bcontaminates     Coccupies       Dattacks K??%Qh5l+C  
21Most organisms must fit in withtheir surroundings because their skills to alter their environment arerestricted and highly specialized. v]& )+0  
Aattach themselves to               Bsuccumb to i 2hP4<;h  
Clean on                             Dadapt themselves to /.9j$iK#  
22Instead of being recycled, garbageis left to accumulate in insanitary heaps which attract flies and spreadinfectious diseases. G7yCGT)vQ  
Ainnocuous    Bgathering         Cfilthy          Dinflammable. f=]+\0MQ  
23The prevalence of highlyintelligent devices has eliminated the handicaps associated with mostdisabilities #|k;nFJ  
Adisadvantages     Bdispositions     Cdisappointment    Ddiscomforts )XV|D  
24In general, lasers operate bycreating an intense amount of light and energy which is then convertedinto heat and used to control bleeding or destroy diseased tissue. ];i-d7C  
Adeveloped     Breduced           Ctransformed    Ddecoded /6jt 5N&,  
25Shyness, the most common form ofsocial anxiety, occurs when a person's apprehensions are so great that they inhibithis making an expected or desired social response. 9\ZlRYnc=  
Adischarge     Btrigger            Crestrain        Ddefer :IlRn`9X`  
26The secret to turning a dailystroll into a meaningful form of exercise is to pick up the pace. c ]M!4.  
Adilate         Bmultiply         Caccelerate      Denlarge {XH!`\  
27How many people know that the term “arthritis”may refer to dozens of defferent types of joint involvement? u>o<u a p  
Adisorder      Bknuckle          Cdislocation     Dtherapy 0$NcxbM  
28Amokers are more prone toosteoporosis, a major cause of fractures in old people, particularly post-menopausewomen. *yKw@@d+p  
Areliable       Bliable            Creasonable     Dcompatible ^ZV1Ev8T6  
29The project was hampered bya constant stream of visitors. j oDY   
Aheld up      Bcut off           Ccarried out    Dgiven up EvSo|}JA[  
30During the summer sessionthere will be a revised schedule of services for the university community. piKYO+;W'  
Aterm         Bclimate           Cheat           Dportion !)gTS5Rh:  
l/0"'o_0v#  
全国医学博士英语统一考试2002年试题
Section A x>:~=#Vi  
Directions: Inthis section all the sentences are incomplete. Four words of phrases, marked A,B, C and D, are given beneath each of them. You are to choose the word orphrase that best completes the sentence. Then, mark your answer on the ANSWERSHEET. T9w;4XF  
31An enormous number of people in theworld's poorest countries do not have clean water or adequate sanitation ______ lVF}G[B  
Acapacities       Bfacilities       Cauthorities       Dwarranties CeQL8yJ;  
32Family-planing clinics give out ______advices to people who have decided to limit the size of their families. 2yZ/'}Mw  
A. insensitive     Binterrogative   Ccontraceptive     Dcommunicative :EJ8^'0Q  
33Caffeine is the ______ drug thatwill just about get you out of the door on time to catch the bus. )7!q>^S{ B  
Amiracle          Bmyth           Ctrick             Dlegend 1AMxZ (e  
34Today investigators are still farfrom ______ a master map of the vasculature of the heart. dd1CuOd6(1  
Aconstituting     Bdecoding      Cdrafting          Dencoding `/?XvF\  
35I have never seen a more caring, ______group of piople in my life. [ u7p:?WDW  
Aemotional       Bimpersonal     Ccompulsory       Dcompassionate XTboFrf  
36By the time I reached my residency,I ______ treated the patient as a whole human being. _2uRY  
Ayearned for      Bbroke into     Cpass for          Dmade for. Kg lL@V7  
37We now obtain more than two-thirdsprotein from animal resources, while our grandparents ______ only one-half fromanimal resources. ) H=}bqn  
Aoriginated       Bdigested        Cdeprived          Dderived 2kMBe%  
38Obesity carries an increased riskof ______. S:!gj2q9|  
Amortality       Bmobility      Clongevity        Dmaternity 1 EE4N\  
39The best exercise should requirecontinuous ______, rather than frequent stops and starts. <[iw1>  
Acompassion     Bacceleration   Cfrustration       Dexertion -Pds7}F8  
40Environmental officials insist thatsomething be done to ______ acid rain. R\DdU-k  
Acurb            Bsue            Cdetoxify          Dcondemn {2jetX`@h  
Section B n-ZOe]3  
Directions:In this section each of the following sentences has a word or phraseunderlined. There are four words or phrases beneath each sentence. Choose theone word or phrase which can best keep the meaning of the original sentence ifit is substituted for the underlined part. Then mark the letter of your choiceon the ANSWER SHEET. t!}QG"ma  
41It would be wildly optimistic tobelieve that these advances offset such a large reduction in farmland. 2J7= O^$?  
Atake in         Bmake up       Ccut down        Dbring about U~9Y9qzy,  
42To begin with, it is impossible to comeup with a satisfactory definition of what constitutes happy and unhappymarriage. R(YhVW_l  
Aexplain         Boppose        Crepresent        Dpropose %LI[+#QE  
43Politicians often use emotionalrather than rational arguments to win the support for their actions andideas. p@B/S(Xi  
^d6}rtG  
Aapplicable       Bfavorable       Csensitive         Dreasonable %Xe#'qNq)  
44Tests are one way for a teacher to assesshow much a student has learned. FXLY*eRk  
Aobserve          Bappraise        Cappreciate         Dinduce pF0sXvWGG  
45Through live television, the worldis now able to witness historical events as they happen. f3r\X  
Areserve          Bconfirm         Cperceive           Dtransmit I^}q;L![\  
46Most experts say that the new taxplan will have a negligible effect on the country's economic problems. F+ ,eJ/]  
Aindefinite        Bindispensable      Cinfinite           Dinsignificant LWH(b s9U  
47I don't know how you could have leftout the most important fact of all. ?E>(zV1D/  
Aomitted          Bfabricated      Cpinpointed        Dembraced kSL7WQe?j  
48Family and cultural beliefs and normsare important predictors of health-seeking behavior. _xKu EU}  
Aformulations    Bstandards      Cprinciples.       Dnotions x}^ :Bs+j  
49There must be a systematic approachto retrieving notes and analyzing them. =2Vs))>Y  
Aregain            Brelieving        Creversing         Drectifying 8 |]r>L$Wk  
50To study the distribution ofdisease within an area, it is useful to plot the case on a map. gu1:%raXd  
Amark            Ballocate       Cerase             Dpose .qd/ft2  
\,n|V3#G  
全国医学博士英语统一考试2003年试题
Part ⅡVocabulary(10%) ajM3Uwnr  
Section A z (1zth  
Directions: Inthis section all the sentences are incomplete. Four words of phrases, marked A,B, C and D, are given beneath each of them. You are to choose the word orphrase that best completes the sentence. Then, mark your answer on the ANSWERSHEET. !O*'mX  
31Sometimes you can get quite ______when you are trying to communicate with someone in English. 0f_+h %%=  
Afrustrated         Bdepressed         Capproved         Ddistracted EWb'#+BP  
32The company has ______ itself to apolicy of equal opportunity for all. Gt4/ax:A@  
Apromised          Bcommitted         Cattributed        Dconverted 95XQ?%  
33I haven't met anyone ______ the newtax plan. h+\+9^l6|  
Ain honor of        Bin search of        Cin place of        Din favor of cVV@MC  
34Salk won ______ as the scientistwho developed the world's first effective vaccine against polio. GgU8f0I  
Aaccomplishment                         Bqualification c*m7'\  
Ceminence                                Dpatent *\-$.w)k  
35This software can be ______ to theneeds of each customer. xmM!SY>  
Atailored           Badministrated      Centailed          Daccustomed ^ gMkQYo(#  
36The average commercial business canshut down in such an emergemcy but a hospital doesn't dare, for lives are ______ 2\4ammwT  
Ain circulation      Bunder consideration Con hand          Dat stake -n:~m p  
37As we need plain, ______ food forthe body, so we must have serious reading for the mind. icrcP ~$A  
Awholesome       Bdiet              Ctasteful          Dedible t6,bA1*5y  
38He never gave much thought to the additionalkilorams he had ______ lately. 5V $H?MW>  
Ashown up         Bpiled up          Cput on           Dtaken on i-jrF6&  
39The teacher tried hard to read ______handwriting in her students's test papers. \PzJ66DL!  
Airregular          Billiterate         Cillegible          Dirrational 1u~CNHm  
40A coronary disease is thewidely-used term ______ insufficiency of blood supply to the heart. f 0|wN\  
Adenoting          Bdonating          Crelating          Dresorting _'*Vcu`Y  
Section B q\$k'(k>35  
Directions:In this section each of the following sentences has a word or phraseunderlined. There are four words or phrases beneath each sentence. Choose theone word or phrase which can best keep the meaning of the original sentence ifit is substituted for the underlined part. Then mark the letter of your choiceon the ANSWER SHEET. o#Viz:  
41Humans are using up the world'snatural riches at an alarming rate. 5Ic'6AIz  
Aappalling         Bappealing         Calert             Dabnormal ]3\%i2NM  
42Dring water in many areas of thedeveloping world is contaminated with bacteria YlhyZ&a,  
Apurified           Bmultiplied         Ctainted           Dblended <r1/& RW,  
43One of the most noticeable featuresof U. S society is the diversity of its people. Q$*JkwPQ}  
Aliberty             Bdemocracy        Cvariety           Dorigin 3 ,f3^A  
44The controversy aboutabortion has been going on in the United States for mor than twentyyears. %HD0N&  
Aresentment        Bconsensus          Cnotion            Ddispute V q[4RAd^P  
45As human settlement advance, thetropical forests are retreating and becoming smaller every year. 4c]=kbGW  
Aretrieving         Bsprawling         Cconsuming       Dwithdrawing Djr/!j  
46The war's impact on the populationof the country was catastrophic. Pr_DMu  
Ainfluential        Bdisastrous         Capparent         Dcriticala JKF/z@Vbe\  
47His physican told him that not totake much of the drug because it was very potent. Y D,<]q%  
Abitter             Birritant            Ceffective         Dpowerful 0B]c`$"aD  
48Certain drugs can cause transientside effects, such as sleepiness. 3De(:c)@  
Apermanent         Bresidual.      Cirreversible       Dfleeting 2w;Cw~<=d  
49Nervous illness may stem frombeing treated inconsiderately in childhood. s>I~%+V.?:  
Acomplain of       Bgive rise to       Coriginate in       Ddominate over  z^o7&\:  
50Both a person's heredity and hissurroundings help to shape his chacter. 2[CHiB*>  
Aform              Bcorrect             Cmodify           Dimprove m^o?{ (K  
7P:/ (P  
全国医学博士外语统一考试2004年英语试题
Part Ⅱ Vocabulary(10%)
Section A &e3pmHp'  
Directions:In this section all the sentences are incomplete. Four words of phrases, markedA, B, C and D, are given beneath each of them. You are to choose the word orphrase that best completes the sentence. Then, mark your answer on the ANSWERSHEET. 13p.dp`  
31All the characters in the play are ______. yS .)l  
Aimaginable      Bimaginary        Cimaginative       Dimagining RN2z/F Uf  
32The judge           all the charges against Smith. { ^R r:+  
Adismissed            Beliminated      Crefused           D discarded ~IFafAO&  
33The actress ______ the terms of hercontract and was prosecuted by the producer. mYFc53B  
Aignored               Bratified          Cdrafted              Dviolated tP89gN^PA|  
34At this time of the year,university admission offices are ______ with inquires from anxious applicants. a/n~#5-  
Aannoyed            Bthrilled         C trampled          Dreproached v) aV(Oa  
35When the former president ______her candidacy, she knew she had a good chance of being elected. zbJ}@V  
Aenforced            Bendorsed          Cfollow up          Dput forward +bk+0k9k5  
36The country's highest medal was ______upon him for heroism. E%?> %h  
Aearned            Bbestowed            Ccredited            Dgranted *rVI[k L  
37The local government leaders aremaking every effort to ______ the problem of poverty. qOAhBZ~  
Atackle             Btaper            Csuppress           Dtangle ddY-F }z~  
38At the party we found that the shygirl ______ her mother all the time. d*$x|B|V  
Aharmonizing with                             Bclinging to JyePI:B&)j  
Cdepending on                                 Dadjusting to +I@2,T(eG  
39We managed to reach the top of themountain, and half an hour later we began to ______. 0x # V   
Adecline               Bascend             Cdescend              Dplunge ]} pAZd  
40Losing the job was bad, but evenworse was the feeling that I had ______ my dear wife and children. _ucixM#  
Alet alone          Blet down        Clet off          Dlet up 9hgIQl  
Section B (`<B#D;  
Directions:In this section each of the following sentences has a word or phraseunderlined. There are four words or phrases beneath each sentence. Choose theone word or phrase which can best keep the meaning of the original sentence ifit is substituted for the underlined part. Then mark the letter of your choiceon the ANSWER SHEET. r;O?`~2'4  
41The temperature of the atmospherebecomes colder as elevation increase. 1pqYB]*u_  
Aaltitude             Baptitude          Clatitude          Dlongitude (L!u[e0[#  
42She was so stubborn that shewouldn't change her opinions. OqX+ R4S  
Aunwilling            Btalented           Cobstinate            Ddetermined .UU)   
43On Christmas Eve, she spent twohours decorating the room with flower chains. }mS Q!"f:  
Amodifying            Bornamenting        Cdisposing             Dpacking 7'5/T]Z  
7o-}86x#  
44Nobody can stand for long agonyof a severe toothache. crJNTEz  
Asufferance      Bsuppuration        Cplague                 Dtorment NM1TFs2Y*  
45When we recall a story of identicaloffspring of Adolf Hitler being raised in order to further his horrible work,we are outaged. n&8N`!^o  
Aenlightened      Bcalmed              Cprovoked              Dmoved  <JZa  
46Only native-born citizens are eligiblefor the US.presidency. { h;i x  
Aobliged         Bintelligible          Ccompetent            Dqualified xG(:O@  
47Tomorrow's match has been calledoff because of the foul weather. QzYaxNGv  
Aprevented          Bdelayed            Ccancelled            Dforbidden K4^B~0~  
48Losing his job was a financial catastrophefor his family. /Wy9 ".  
Acalamity           Baccident          Cfrustration          Ddepression %Jn5M(myC  
49Children were expected to be obedientand contribute to the well-being of the family. mW)"~sA  
Asmart           Befficient          Cpainstaking         Dsubmissive 'v@1_HHW\  
50While many applaud the increasingindividualism and freedom of children within the family, others lamentthe loss of family responsibility and discipline. &jDRRT3  
Amourn             Bdelight           Cprosecute           Dcondemn 7wqD_Xr  
u[!Ex=9W  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复