加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 中科院考博英语2007年真题词汇
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2014-07-25   
来源于 考博试题 分类

中科院考博英语2007年真题词汇

PART 1 VUCABULARY (15 minutes, 10 points, 4.5 point each) p-GAe,2q  
1. Reductions in overseas government expenditure took place, but ______and more gradually than now seems desirable. 2`G OJ,$  
A: reluctantly  X;oa[!k  
B: unwittingly b^0}}12  
C. impulsively P!G858V(  
D: anxiously 7!WA)@6  
2. In fear for their lives and in ______of their freedom, thousands of enslaved women and children fled to the Northern States on the eve of the American Civil War.  6( CDNMzj  
A. Way Z;/$ niY  
B. view ~*A8+@ \R  
C. vision ~Wo)?q8UY,  
D. pursuit G3G#ep~)vC  
3. If I could ensue a reasonably quick and comprehensive solution to the crisis in )G^ KDj"  
Iraq, t would not have entitled my speech “the______ problem.” ?']5dD  
A. Instant 1 i[\T  
B: Inverse }X*Riu7gk  
C. Insoluble ?T9(Vw  
D. Intact 2EZb )&Q  
4. Some of the patients, especially the dying, wanted to ______ in the man and woman who had eased their suffering. $6OkIP.  
A. confide +_XzmjnDd  
B. ponder na9sm  
C. well uwz)($~bp  
D: reflect &?mD$Eo  
5. We all buy things on the ______ of the moment; this is what the retail trade calls an “impulse “buy. ?c[*:N(  
A: urge \,u_7y2 c  
B. force *h}XWBC1q  
C. spur Q09[[  
D. rush. e,t(q(L  
6. Nothing has ever equaled the ______ and speed with which the human species is altering the physical and chemical world. q Y#n'&  
A. concern tmQH|'>>  
B. magnitude G6T_O  
C. volume vI>>\ .ED  
D. carelessness zuUW|r  
7. The second distinguishing characteristic of jazz is a rhythmic drive that was ______          called "hot" and later "swing." D#3\y*-y?  
A. shortly e" St_z(  
B. initially dBz/7&Q   
C. actually /Mvf8v  
D. literally 9I&xfvD,  
8. The depth of benefits of reading varies in ______ the depth of one's one’s experience 9I}-[|`u  
A. tempo with Wk)OkIFR  
B. time with `$ 6rz  
C. place of Qk:Y2mL  
D. proportion to OX\A|$GS  
9. Whatever the questions he really wanted to ask at the reprocessing plant, though, he would never allow his personal feelings to ______ with an assignment. '<"s \,  
A. interrupt %J+E/  
B. bother  P)P*Xq r#:  
C. interfere &L=suDe  
D. intervene YNQY4\(  
10. His ______ with computers began six months ago. ? m DI#~)  
A. imagination ~"nxE  
B. invocation 'Gj3:-xqL  
C. observation ]n6#VTz*  
D. obsession t'n pG}`tE  
11. I like cats but unfortunately I am ______ to them. \NPmym_ 6J  
A. vulnerable T;r2.Pupn  
B. allergic Z?h~{Mg  
C. inclined 6^]+[q}3  
D. hostile T&6l$1J  
12. Some  of the  words employed  by  Shakespeare  in  his  works  have  become______ and are no longer used in the present days. Te"io U?.  
A. obsolete ~%&LTX0s|  
B. obscene H\ F :95  
C. obvious m| n  
D. oblique V% rzk*LA  
13. One of the main ways to stay out of trouble with government agents is to keep a law______ away from those situations wherein you call attention to yourself. "\: `/k3  
A. manner 01t1Z}!y  
B. position h4fJvOk|!  
C. profile -r`.#c4  
D. station 5_GYrR2  
14. With 1 million copies sold out within just 2 weeks, that book is indeed a ______ success. 3l rT3a3vV  
A. provisional Ag-(5:  
B. sensational XO.jl"xu  
C. sentimental ~!B \(@GU  
D. potential luh$2 \5B  
15. As the core of the management hoard, he can always come up with ______ ideas to promote the corporation's marketing strategies. !|S(Ms  
A. integral =W(Q34  
B. instinctive $*^7iT4q_t  
C. intangible 6AAz  
D. ingenious  3#3n!(  
l6. They speak of election campaign polls as a musician might of an orchestra ______, or a painter of defective paint. 3Z>Ux3[  
A. in pace ^pp\bVh2Q]  
B. out of focus 94'&b=5+  
C. in step l{*@v=b(  
D. out of tune  x]}^v#  
17. Surely it doesn't matter where charities get their money from: what ______much is what they do with it. qqjwJ!@P  
A. taunts for .Y tKS  
B. asks for g9 .Q<JwO  
C. consists of q`Go`v  
D. approves of ik)|{%!K]H  
l8. Any business needs ordinary insurance______ risks such as fire, flood and breakage. N=V==Dbu-  
A. in {i;r  
B. against  #|uCgdi  
C. raft Ki;*u_4{  
D. of /J]5H  
19. As he was a thoroughly professional journalist, he already knew the media______. d-oMQGOklb  
A. to and fro W_JlOc!y  
B. upside and down 3/P1!:g9  
C. inside and out wo3d#=   
D. now and then Kew@&j~  
20. There was little, if any, evidence to substantiate the gossip and, ______, there was little to disprove it. H%[eV8  
dn& s*  
 CT&|QH{  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复