加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 写作套路
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2010-12-06   
来源于 考博资料 分类

写作套路

套路 1。 o'R_kadN[T  
There are many reasons / causes  for ….. but in general, they come down to three major ones. @-Gf+*GZys  
   For one thing,…..  For another, ..  Perhaps the prime reason / cause is that…. ?p\'S w:  
   From the foregoing,   ….. [<OMv9(l'o  
>YPfk=0f0  
套路2. Like everything else, ……has /have favorable and unfavorable aspects. Generally, the advantages can be listed as follows. 7dxY07 yu  
  First …..  Besides,  …Most important of all,   .,,,,. .bew,92  
  But every coin has two sides. The negative aspects are also apparent. To begin with ,…. To make matters worse, … Worst of all,…. u;y1leG  
Now the conclusion is self-evident. The positive aspects outweigh the negative ones. Therefore, … and try to change the negative aspects into positive ones. OB5{EILej  
{:fyz#>>^  
套路3:Different people have different views on…..It is held that ….But it is also held that.. V@T G"YF  
Those who hold the first opinion…  In contrast,…those who hold the second view…. _U'edK]R  
As to me, I agree with the latter opinion … Admittedly, …but this is not to say that…. A 9F&XF7{  
For instance,… what’s more, it should be understood that …. For example…. +U@P+;  
In a word…… .LV=Z0ja  
Zni8 im,_j  
套路4:When asked about a theme, different people will offer different opinions….  Is no exception. Some people take it for granted that ….  However, others hold that…. #& R x(  
As far as I am concerned , I’m in favor of the second view . . The reasons are as follows. l,pq;>c9a  
First, there is an element of truth that…. , but it doesn’t that…. A case in point is that ….. As another instance,...   Therefore, the first view doesn’t hold water. P0UMMn\-#  
In conclusion, trM8 p  
i^="*t\i  
Charts and graphs Y`\zLX"_m  
A.  It is a/table/chart/diagram/graph which describes that... -N*g|1rpa  
     It is a table/chart/diagram/graph of... oa47TqFt  
     This chart/table/pie diagram/graph points out/indicates/shows/illustrates that... m n4j#-  
     As we can see/As can be seen from/in the chart/table/pie diagram/graph that... R3%T}^;f  
     According to/As is shown in Table 1/Figure 2/Chart 3/Diagram 4 ... \fh.D/@  
B.    A and B are totally/completely/entirely/quite/strikingly different in every vg *+>lbA  
     way/many ways Wf>UI)^n  
     The difference between A and B is (lies in/consists in/exists) ... Et N"K-X  
Their differences can be described as follows: ... Y~gpiL3u  
Qa(u+  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息