加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 考博英语写作辅导(2)
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2013-12-17   
来源于 考博资料 分类

考博英语写作辅导(2)

1) It is true/There is no need to denythat...But it does not mean... TiJ \J{  
  2) Although it is widely believed that..., itcan not stand close/cold scrutiny/analysis/examination. /74)c~.W  
  3) Admittedly/True/Obviously/Indeed, the issuein question. ... But one basic/vital fact is being leftout of our analysis/consideration, namely/that is,... '}q/;}ih  
  4) Those in favor of the issue in questionargue/contend/hold/maintain/claim that...But what theyfail to consider/analyze/see/find out is that... &M=15 uCK  
  5) Superficially/On the surface/At first glance(thought)/In appearance, the issue in question seems...But in fact(on second thoughts/on close examination/in substance),... {J/+KK  
  6) But many people feel puzzled about/perplexed at/over whelmed with...(the changes/situation), so this essay isintended to... X9rao n  
  7) Some (people)argue/claim/believe/hold that... But others set (put) forth a different argumentabout/oppositive views on the matter in question.  Gc;-zq  
  8) Fortunately, however, more and more people come/begin to realize that ... j|b $b,rF\  
  9) Unfortunately, things haveworsened/come/developed to the point where ... :zpT Gk8Z  
  10) But have you ever stopped to think what/how/why...? EH'eyC-B<  
  11) Some take the view that...And/But on theother hand, others argue for the opposite view that... rAD4}A_w  
  12) If we take a further/colder/closer look at this problem/matter, however, more secrets/grounds/chances/wayswill be found out for... 51ILR9 Bc_  
  13) But this (dis)agreementceases to exist as soon as... { 3 "jn  
  14) Some (people)respond/react to...by...Butothers behave/act in the other direction/in the opposite way. GbvbG EG  
  15) To be frank, I have turned the questionover and over in my mind, but found no reason tosidestep it; so here are my ways to.../my reasons for... V3/OKI\o  
  16) I was once cursed/perplexed/seized with this question, but I have forged/made my own way out of it. 'G`xD3 E3,  
  17) People from different backgrounds, however, put different interpretations on the same thing. sBNqg~HwB?  
  18) But different people hold completely different views as to itsnature. | Vp ?  
  19) If it is intended for..., however, the divergence of outlook on it ceases to continue while a newmeaning to it begins to stand out. ]UZP dw1D  
  20) In that case, however, I prefer to...rather than... msOE#QL6a  
  21) (Un)Fortunately,there are still some people who act in the other way around. _J,*0~O$  
  22) I was once caught/stuck in the same situation/context, but I managed to lift myself out of it. {<cgeH  
  23) When exposed to/subject to the same conditions/challenge/choice, however, different people tend to behave indifferent ways. o ,8;=f,7  
  24) Some (people)advocate/endorse/favor/are for (或oppose/object to/areagainst)... Yet others stick to/hold on to/cling to theopposite views/argument/points. <W*6=HZ'  
  25) His view is voiced by more and more people,but finds no echo in my heart. .4y44: T  
  26) His/Her case is not unique, and now moreand more...(But...) hz h3p[  
  27) Such a dilemma/problem/condition we often run into in our life, but the basic question is how to cope with it/but all we need to dois how to approach it. uTy00`1  
  28) This case has aroused echoes throughout the country, with more and mo r e people following its lead, but ideas about it vary widely/is there anything serious it hasreflected? g$z6*bL  
  29) With/For different people/things, however, sth. is open to differentinterpretations/tastes/connotations. semTAoqH  
  30) Sth. may be/bear/convey manymeanings/values/hints to many/different people/things,but, in all senses/the broadest sense/a real sense, it is/means...A ?` 2z8uD/  
  31) To some people's mind/From some people's point of view/In the eye(s) o f some people,the matter in question is/seems/should be/means...Butto others' mind/from others' point of view/in others' eyes, it is just/quite the other way around/contrary/opposite(或the opposite/reverse is the case/true.) :aD_>,n  
  32) Whether the definition/interpretation of sth. is constant or mutable, however, depends on what backgrounds it is in. A eXkpU7w;  
  33) In view of the above-mentioned negativefactors/disadvantage(s)/defectsin A, people's second thought is to... a24(9(yh  
  34) To counter/offset/counteract/cancel undesirable/side/illeffects/influence/results of A, B is putforward/proposed/advanced as another better course/ solution to... E:P_ CDSd]  
  35) In their efforts to battle against dark side/incongruous elementsthat… has brought along with, however, people come up with another approach/solution /course to...namely... '"6*C*XS  
  36) In contrast with the drawbacks/demerits/flaws of A, B can serve as a better step/move/advance in the right direction/toward the solution for the problem of... .8wF> 8  
  37) So when it comes to an effective remedy for/a good counter-balance to the problems/limits/faults/weaknesses in A, people naturally think of B. 6g)CpZU  
  38) But it has also brought along with it the negativeeffect/disadvantage /weakness that... r\q|DZ7  
  39) However, it is not withoutlimits/problems/faults/defects, for example, ... 02^Nf7DMR  
  40) Like anything else, it also has its owndark side, as evidenced in... "~"=e  
  41) For/Despite/In spite of the advantages/benefits/positive effects Ahas, it has suffered from/posed somedisadvantages/harm/negative effects. V@`%k]k  
  42) To attain this goal, however, we still have much work to do/many obstacles to remove. `/(9 #E  
  43) Indeed, A is superior to/enjoys a distinctadvantage over B in...,but it pales/proves inferiorbeside B/as compared with B in many aspects. (In thefirst place...In the second...Inthe third...) ? ~oc4J*>(  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博网网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com