加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 考博作文佳句
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2011-09-15   
来源于 考博资料 分类

考博作文佳句

1.When asked about the ongoing uproar involving U.S.President Bill Clinton,most people say the #2xSyOrmf  
affair involves a purely private matter.But many other people regard his actions as deplorable.I uENdI2EY8y  
personally think the president committed impeachable offences. ( ozb%a#B  
当被问及对现在有关美国总统比尔·克林顿的沸沸扬扬的议论有什么看法时,大多数人认为这种暧昧关 9TxyZL   
系纯属私事。但是,还有很多人认为他的行为应当受到谴责。我个人认为总统犯了这些过错,应该被指 /\Q*MLwD  
控。 ~2_lp^Y  
2.When it comes to the increasing use of motor vehicles in Beijing,some people think that use %G3sjnI;l  
should be limited.Others argue that the opposite is true.There is probably some truth to both @oe\"vz  
arguments,but emission controls must be instituted regardless of the number of vehicles. %"A_!<n@*`  
涉及北京机动车使用量增加这一问题,有的人认为应该限制使用。另一些人持相反意见。也许双方的观 y~<@x.  
点都有一定道理,但是,无论车辆多少,必须对废气排放实行控制。 1QJBb \  
3.There is a general debate nowadays about the problem of itinerant workers.Those who object ?PPZp6A3L=  
to the rising migrant population argue that increasing numbers lead to rising crime rates and harm yy(A(}  
social stability.They believe that strict limits should be placed on migrants entering China's `^U&#K  
cities.But people who favor the influx of the cheap labor force,on the other hand,maintain that s.jO<{  
migrants are needed to support the massive urban infrastructure construction program. o`r(`6@  
目前,针对流动工人的问题展开了普遍的争论。反对流动工人增加的人认为这会导致犯罪率升高,从而 /owO@~G  
危害社会稳定。他们主张应该严格限制进入中国城市的流动工人。但是,另一方面,支持廉价劳动力流 :wgfW .w  
入的人主张,为了支持大规模的城市基础设施建设规划,流动人口是必需的。 J^3H7 ]  
4.It is widely acknowledged that extensive deforestation contributed to heavy summer flooding. $R^lo $(  
Experts argue that China must introduce a massive afforestation program.But I doubt whether M2T|"Q"=  
afforestation alone will solve the problem. ^lO76Dz~a  
人们普遍认为过度砍伐造成了夏季特大洪水。专家认为中国必须推行大规模的植树造林计划。但我对仅 s\0Ko1  
仅植树造林就能解决问题表示怀疑。 i</J@0}y  
5.Most people are of the opinion that wealth provides solutions to all problems.But in spite of 4Nmea-!*  
the material benefits wealth provides,I believe one should abandon the pursuit of materialism and 9XV^z*E(J  
instead concentrate on the pursuit of happiness. NW.XA! =E)  
大多数人认为财富为所有问题提供解决的办法。但是,我认为,尽管财富提供物质上的利益,一个人应 hG Apuy  
该放弃物质至上的追求,而是集中精力追求幸福。 KAb(NZK  
6.Many people believe that capital punishment deters crime.But although criminologists have d\]O'U)s  
conducted exhaustive research regarding the subject,little evidence exists to support the claim. ESDB[ O+`x  
很多人相信极刑能阻止犯罪。但是,虽然刑事学家就这一课题做了详尽的研究,几乎没有证据能支持这 QB 77:E  
种说法。 ?y-s20Kd  
7.An increasing number of people are joining the"Information Age"via the Internet.In reaction k90B!kg  
to the phenomenon,some say the Internet has removed barrters and provided people with &:!ij  
immediate access to the world.But do they raelize that rapidly advancing information technology {j6g@Vd6lx  
can also lead to intrusions of privacy? G :4;y7  
越来越多的人通过互联网进入了“信息时代”。针对这一现象,一些人认为互联网消除了障碍,为人们 kfj%  
提供了与世界即时链接的途径。但是,他们有没有意识到迅速发展的信息技术也能导致侵犯隐私? cgyo_ k  
8.The use of guanxi is a widespread method for conducting business,but is it a wise one?The v.`+I-\.z)  
method is now being challenged by more and more people.利用关系是做生意的普遍做法,但这 6GKT yN  
种做法明智吗?现在,越来越多的人对这种方法提出了质疑。
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题: